Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1400861 times)

Rune Spliffberg, FranklinSt4Ever, Prostate Exam and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

toe_knee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
  • Get bent
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #6750 on: September 18, 2021, 09:50:06 AM »
Man those dudes suck, you have freedom to take the vaccine or not, so the ramifications is on you, but yea let the nimrods believe whatever they want…..yup they are letting covid positive people into restaurants with the vaccine, you aren’t missing a thing except this sweet ass vaccine that lets us get covid and still be let into places, see all the sweet ass perks? Get fucked Greg
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #6751 on: September 18, 2021, 10:09:12 AM »
Lol at pastor sumner crying about taking away freedom. His Christian claim to fame is that Jesus helped him and his ex wife get back together and now he is a big proponent of "biblical marriage" aka only between a man and a woman. Bet you he would gladly take away the freedom of gay people to marry if given the chance

I have heard friends (who I know are religious) say "LOOK AT THE FACTS!" when it comes to Covid statistics they manipulate into their own very weird false narrative. "its no more dangerous than a flu" cuz ya know: Catholics have always been huge on facts.

the most outspoken people about the 'outrage' this virus is providing are people who never were big on reading or education. The morons are killing each other, which would be sick on its own, but they are taking down our medical system through 60 hour weeks & catching death through the air...who is going to want to invest time to become doctor when you can be Jake Paul?
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
« Reply #6752 on: September 18, 2021, 10:34:42 AM »
Expand Quote
I came here to post a screenshot of Kareem Campbell posting that shit.  Had no idea Greg Lutzka beat him to the punch.
[close]
The comments on Kareem's post are worth a look anyway.

Never thought I'd see two characters from THPS2 complaining about public health mandates online

So Weck is the logical one now? Good luck society!

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #6753 on: September 18, 2021, 10:48:46 AM »
Expand Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4v0qmoSZJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Couldn't imagine anyone... And I mean anyone wearing that kit.
[close]
Dude looks like he’s running the 3000 meter for the Hogwarts Track Team in mid November

I immediately thought Harry Potter too. Sweaters can look dope but not that Ivy League shit he’s wearing.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6754 on: September 18, 2021, 11:59:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I came here to post a screenshot of Kareem Campbell posting that shit.  Had no idea Greg Lutzka beat him to the punch.
[close]
The comments on Kareem's post are worth a look anyway.

Never thought I'd see two characters from THPS2 complaining about public health mandates online

[close]
So Weck is the logical one now? Good luck society!

Cab bums me out.

I met him twice at ASR when I was like 20ish and it was soo cool to meet him. He was super friendly and I still have a photo of a backside air he signed for me.

But, fuck, the more I hear about his views today the more he bums me out. I wish social media didn't exist, I'd like to remember him as just a nice dude who needed help burning CDs rather than a religious "I got mine, why can't everyone be a millionaire from skateboarding?" kook.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #6755 on: September 18, 2021, 01:25:41 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4v0qmoSZJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Couldn't imagine anyone... And I mean anyone wearing that kit.

Big “early 20th century all boys boarding school”
energy

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #6756 on: September 18, 2021, 01:27:47 PM »
Man, that Kareem post is another bummer. I didn't realize Don Brown was also a covidiot. Fuck.

Edit: I think it's about time someone with a better memory than me does the skate world/Slap a favor and creates a thread that's literally a list of all the pro's who who have outed themselves as anti-vaxxers, abusers, conspiracy theorists, maga dorks and anything else worthy of a good shaming. I'm serious. It would be a great resource for all of us who aren't idiots and would prefer NOT to support those who actively make the world a worse place to live in. Lets see it!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 02:04:03 PM by BugleBites »

Lil Ricky

• Rep: -216
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #6757 on: September 18, 2021, 02:09:52 PM »
I'm fully vaxed, but I think it's troubling how we can't even ask questions or have different opinions without being ridiculed or censored. Our government and big Pharma are corrupt as hell, which we all would've agreed with 18 months ago. Why are they now trustworthy and immune from questions and criticism?

Lil Ricky

• Legends Never Die
« Reply #6758 on: September 18, 2021, 02:22:02 PM »
Also, people calling for the "cleansing" of the "others" is reprehensible. Do better. Be better.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 02:30:32 PM by Lil Ricky »

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #6759 on: September 18, 2021, 02:43:45 PM »
I'm fully vaxed, but I think it's troubling how we can't even ask questions or have different opinions without being ridiculed or censored. Our government and big Pharma are corrupt as hell, which we all would've agreed with 18 months ago. Why are they now trustworthy and immune from questions and criticism?

The thing is, the whole "we can't even ask questions without being ridiculed" position is misleading. It would be more accurate to say "We can't even spread misinformation anymore without someone criticizing us". It's not the fault of educated and rational people if people who aren't so bright get sucked into conspiracy theories - that's on them. There's a severe lack of critical thinking going on, and people with huge followings are spreading misinformation under the guise of "Just asking questions". Before social media, all these idiots didn't have a platform to show us how they feel. Now that they do, it's actually shocking how many old pros are anti-science etc. Kareem's repost makes no logical sense, yet the idiots are eating it up like it's some profound statement.

Lil Ricky

• Legends Never Die
« Reply #6760 on: September 18, 2021, 02:46:59 PM »
I don't think questioning institutions known for their long standing corruption is an unreasonable position at all.

stillcantreflip

• Rep: -11
« Reply #6761 on: September 18, 2021, 02:55:32 PM »
I don't think questioning institutions known for their long standing corruption is an unreasonable position at all.

do you believe nickis minajs friend got impotent

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6762 on: September 18, 2021, 03:01:52 PM »
Don't feed the troll.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Lil Ricky

• Legends Never Die
« Reply #6763 on: September 18, 2021, 03:06:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

do you believe nickis minajs friend got impotent

IDK much about her other than she's a useful idiot for the establishment who appears to have gone rogue, so I don't know what's going on there. I'm sure she'll be apologizing soon.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #6764 on: September 18, 2021, 03:42:47 PM »
I'm fully vaxed, but I think it's troubling how we can't even ask questions or have different opin without being ridiculed or censored. Our government and big Pharma are corrupt as hell, which we all would've agreed with 18 months ago. Why are they now trustworthy and immune from questions and criticism?

They’re not above criticism.
They are criticized by experts in the medical field too, for not doing enough to prevent this mess.

There is a subtle but important distinction I learned from the anarchists, who are the most thorough people in criticizing power, which is the distinction between criticizing authority and criticizing expertise.

Of course expertise is not above criticism either, but unlike authority, expertise is backed up by actual hard work and years of research, and a deep understanding of relevant issues.

I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #6765 on: September 18, 2021, 04:26:49 PM »
the fda is notoriously corrupt and bloodthirsty
Is THAT where all my Blood Bank donations go?!?
I wonder what they do with my sperm?  ;)

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #6766 on: September 18, 2021, 04:39:38 PM »
Expand Quote
the fda is notoriously corrupt and bloodthirsty
[close]
Is THAT where all my Blood Bank donations go?!?
I wonder what they do with my sperm?
You definitely should read my tell all book “How Wendy’s cornered the milkshake market with the help of sperm banks”

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #6767 on: September 18, 2021, 05:33:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The thing is, the whole "we can't even ask questions without being ridiculed" position is misleading. It would be more accurate to say "We can't even spread misinformation anymore without someone criticizing us". It's not the fault of educated and rational people if people who aren't so bright get sucked into conspiracy theories - that's on them. There's a severe lack of critical thinking going on, and people with huge followings are spreading misinformation under the guise of "Just asking questions". Before social media, all these idiots didn't have a platform to show us how they feel. Now that they do, it's actually shocking how many old pros are anti-science etc. Kareem's repost makes no logical sense, yet the idiots are eating it up like it's some profound statement.

Yeah. I don’t hear people asking questions. I see straight up lies. I agree that we’re talking about two notoriously corrupt entities, but that doesn’t mean the people who made fake videos of themselves shaking from the vaccine and right wing grifters who have turned Covid remediation efforts into a political stance are right. They’re worse than the people pushing the vaccine. They’re whole motivation is some weird anti-science/anti-social shit. They fake evidence to trick other people with absolutely nothing but a larger fan base  to gain. They’ll eventually bilk those people out of money somehow, but at a REALLY high cost to literally the whole world.

And even if they are true believers, their whole premise is flawed. They say Covid is a tool to control society (to what end, they can’t explain). But I was unemployed for a year because of Covid and I can tell you: I was never more free to do whatever I wanted than when I was getting paid not to work. Some places were closed, sure, but that’s just material shit I don’t care about anyway. I did whatever I wanted for a year. I was as uncontrolled as I’ve ever been. Maybe my goals don’t involve wasting money on shit that doesn’t matter so we’re just from two different worlds. But other than occasionally getting tired of cooking every meal and not seeing live music, I had fucking zero complaints. I was with my family all the time. Had a small group of friends (who were also careful about masks and shit) that I hung out with. I would rather do that than slave away at my job for all that time. And I actually like my job a lot.

So fuck these dudes. Don’t get the shot. Whatever. But stop trying to convince everybody else you’re not an idiot.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #6768 on: September 18, 2021, 08:14:29 PM »
I see that this clip is over a year old, but these types of scenarios get me so bummed on skaters. So you run across a street and almost have an elderly person on a bike eat shit. And then, because they push your board away you throw your board at them. Go fuck yourself Zach.

http://www.instagram.com/p/CAqu0IdFrp5/

Irvine-Sucks.com

villains

• Rep: -31
« Reply #6769 on: September 18, 2021, 09:12:48 PM »
Kareem posted the same thing Lutzka did, sorry if someone already brought it up

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #6770 on: September 18, 2021, 11:50:11 PM »
Man, that Kareem post is another bummer. I didn't realize Don Brown was also a covidiot. Fuck.

Edit: I think it's about time someone with a better memory than me does the skate world/Slap a favor and creates a thread that's literally a list of all the pro's who who have outed themselves as anti-vaxxers, abusers, conspiracy theorists, maga dorks and anything else worthy of a good shaming. I'm serious. It would be a great resource for all of us who aren't idiots and would prefer NOT to support those who actively make the world a worse place to live in. Lets see it!

You can add Rowley to your list:

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #6771 on: September 19, 2021, 12:08:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think Rowley is a secret churchy. During lockdown I was bored and watched all the old sls comps. There's a few times when prod is talking to his hat Rowley says something like"just saying a quick prayer to our Lord that's beautiful to see" and sounds fairly sincere. Not that being religious itself is a problem but seems to be religious people lean more towards the covid is bullshit side

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6772 on: September 19, 2021, 12:53:00 AM »
The covid situation is about being able to function in the age of constant internet access and information overload. You must be able to properly evaluate the credibility of the source of the information, be able to recognize the evidence as anecdotes only (that have not been confirmed by a 3rd party) and trust that the thousands of medical institutes around the globe are not able to unite in a global conspiracy that would financially benefit a dozen or so big pharma companies.

Last but no least, being vaccinated for any disease always carried certain risks and now we, as a society, have proved to be egoistic to the point of letting the whole world burn if there is even the smallest chance that we could be the unlucky one that gets some side effects.

Furthermore, probably all of the modern medication carries some risks of wild-ass side effects, yet we take them without a second thought. No to mention how we drive everywhere, even though there is a high risk of having an accident.

We are now at the "us vs them" point and there is no evidence that will sway the anit-vaxxers in the opposite direction. I can see this tension drag on for a few more years. Makes you wonder what they are going to think about the covid meds that are about to be released ... another way to implant 5G chips?

WavyDavy

• Rep: 129
« Reply #6773 on: September 19, 2021, 01:47:28 AM »

Merlino also :(

EvenStevieNicks

• Rep: 30
« Reply #6774 on: September 19, 2021, 03:40:07 AM »
The covid situation is about being able to function in the age of constant internet access and information overload. You must be able to properly evaluate the credibility of the source of the information, be able to recognize the evidence as anecdotes only (that have not been confirmed by a 3rd party) and trust that the thousands of medical institutes around the globe are not able to unite in a global conspiracy that would financially benefit a dozen or so big pharma companies.

Last but no least, being vaccinated for any disease always carried certain risks and now we, as a society, have proved to be egoistic to the point of letting the whole world burn if there is even the smallest chance that we could be the unlucky one that gets some side effects.

Furthermore, probably all of the modern medication carries some risks of wild-ass side effects, yet we take them without a second thought. No to mention how we drive everywhere, even though there is a high risk of having an accident.

We are now at the "us vs them" point and there is no evidence that will sway the anit-vaxxers in the opposite direction. I can see this tension drag on for a few more years. Makes you wonder what they are going to think about the covid meds that are about to be released ... another way to implant 5G chips?

Fuckin oath.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #6775 on: September 19, 2021, 04:16:12 AM »
Congrats Don Brown for writing the dumbest thing I’ve ever read, and I’m on Slap at least 5 times a day.

Even weirder that Richard Mulder liked this comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTsHI39JkrH/?utm_medium=copy_link
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 04:23:50 AM by Cuban_Lynx »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #6776 on: September 19, 2021, 04:21:22 AM »
Congrats Don Brown for writing the dumbest thing I’ve ever read, and I’m on Slap at least 5 times a day.

Lol.... Wow
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Knuckles1

• Rep: -1
« Reply #6777 on: September 19, 2021, 04:49:28 AM »

Ive realized i can no longer buy a pro deck. just company or blanks because I couldnt stand finding out the rider clubs baby seals

thebacker

« Reply #6778 on: September 19, 2021, 07:44:49 AM »
Hey don,
If you’re reading this, you’re a fucking idiot.

Sincerely,
DaveFuck

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1443
« Reply #6779 on: September 19, 2021, 08:19:36 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

God fucking dammit