Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1431102 times)

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 30
Free Charlie Rambo

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #9601 on: February 08, 2023, 08:06:47 AM »
daveed is tiny, met him irl face to face and as a small king myself this guy was still a good deal shorter than me. 5'1 sounds realistic. that's a whopping 1.56m height. i'm 5'6 and i imagined this is how it feels to be 6ft tall standing next to me.

Now that his skate career is on the wane, do you think he'd be open to following me around constantly to make myself seem and feel taller, you know, next time you see him face to face Frank? Being a 5'4" king myself and constantly having everyone taller than me has plagued me my whole life, I just want to feel like a big man...
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Magnolia

• Rep: 442
  • She/They
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #9604 on: February 08, 2023, 05:32:04 PM »
Expand Quote
daveed is tiny, met him irl face to face and as a small king myself this guy was still a good deal shorter than me. 5'1 sounds realistic. that's a whopping 1.56m height. i'm 5'6 and i imagined this is how it feels to be 6ft tall standing next to me.
[close]

Now that his skate career is on the wane, do you think he'd be open to following me around constantly to make myself seem and feel taller, you know, next time you see him face to face Frank? Being a 5'4" king myself and constantly having everyone taller than me has plagued me my whole life, I just want to feel like a big man...

i can confirm i felt very big, almost like daveed could be my son. when he took a dump in the shops bathroom for no less than 20 minutes i was thus very concerned for his health. but he came out very amped up and super excited to sign all those autographs.

therefore it might actually be a good idea for daveed to become a mini companion as his next career move.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #9605 on: February 08, 2023, 06:16:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i can confirm i felt very big, almost like daveed could be my son. when he took a dump in the shops bathroom for no less than 20 minutes i was thus very concerned for his health. but he came out very amped up and super excited to sign all those autographs.

therefore it might actually be a good idea for daveed to become a mini companion as his next career move.

He's a foot shorter than me, looking down all the time semi sucks

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 885
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #9606 on: February 08, 2023, 07:17:34 PM »
Not everyone can be Rob Whaley

sKINGraft

• Rep: 28
  • space doo-doo pistols
« Reply #9607 on: February 09, 2023, 05:02:32 AM »

In fact nobody is Rob Whaley

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #9609 on: February 09, 2023, 05:46:49 AM »
when he took a dump in the shops bathroom for no less than 20 minutes i was thus very concerned for his health. but he came out very amped up and super excited to sign all those autographs.

Jesus. Where does this guy get the energy...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #9610 on: February 09, 2023, 06:02:31 AM »
Expand Quote
when he took a dump in the shops bathroom for no less than 20 minutes i was thus very concerned for his health. but he came out very amped up and super excited to sign all those autographs.
[close]

rockstar energy obviously

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #9611 on: February 09, 2023, 06:25:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's like when a dog shits and then immediately bombs around as fast as they can.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9612 on: February 09, 2023, 06:47:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's like when a dog shits and then immediately bombs around as fast as they can.

Forreal, my dog does the same thing after dropping a pile and then immediately railing a few lines. Just zips around for a few minutes without friction.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1073
« Reply #9613 on: February 09, 2023, 06:55:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Forreal, my dog does the same thing after dropping a pile and then immediately railing a few lines. Just zips around for a few minutes without friction.

I have friends who take power dumps. Where they'd need 20-30min on the toilet. But after they'd be completely rejuvenated. One time We were on a road trip with both of them and had to spend over an hour at quick-trip because there was only one toilet and they both had to do dirt.

They also both have colon issues

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #9614 on: February 09, 2023, 07:11:00 AM »
The idea of Daveed getting the zoomies is so funny to me
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #9615 on: February 09, 2023, 10:48:40 AM »
20 minutes and I assume someone is rubbing one out

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -436
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #9616 on: February 09, 2023, 10:51:43 AM »
It really sounds like he took a couple bumps in there, probably voided his bowels also but yeah a little Colombian marching powder makes the story make sense

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #9617 on: February 12, 2023, 11:30:16 AM »
Are we even still doing Tony Hawk and the awful shit he will endorse under the pretense of “promoting skating”?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoksADzgqCT/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #9618 on: February 12, 2023, 11:42:00 AM »
Are we even still doing Tony Hawk and the awful shit he will endorse under the pretense of “promoting skating”?

I don’t think he’d say this is “promoting skating”.  It’s a bunch of celebrities and celebrity athletes endorsing gambling, as one of the most successful contest skaters of all time, he fits in.  He’s also got two recentish ex wives, sure he could always use money.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #9619 on: February 12, 2023, 11:49:27 AM »

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #9620 on: February 12, 2023, 01:47:21 PM »

is he endorsing fleet enema's yet? that's gonna be peak tonyhawk.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #9621 on: February 12, 2023, 07:47:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don’t think he’d say this is “promoting skating”.  It’s a bunch of celebrities and celebrity athletes endorsing gambling, as one of the most successful contest skaters of all time, he fits in.  He’s also got two recentish ex wives, sure he could always use money.

on the bright side, at least we know a portion of these ads he does go towards building and funding public skateparks

BelknappBruiser

• Rep: 19
« Reply #9622 on: February 12, 2023, 08:16:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

In fact nobody is Rob Whaley

Hilarious!

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #9623 on: February 12, 2023, 08:31:26 PM »

What? So if people like watching sports and want to bet some money on it, that's awful? Weird take.

Irvine-Sucks.com

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
« Reply #9624 on: February 12, 2023, 08:59:24 PM »
Who the hell turned him pro?

Also, I read the last poster laughing at the idea JeffwonSong being pro.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

updog

• Rep: -1
« Reply #9625 on: February 12, 2023, 09:26:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Is Daveed single again?
[close]
Is he really that short or is it just bad angle.
[close]

He is tiny.
[close]

I think he’s 5’ 1”, but it doesn’t appear to be affecting his confidence which is good.
[close]
5'1 is so short it comes back around. It's like the big fat guys that get naked all the time

I thought everyone was talking about his meat

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #9626 on: February 12, 2023, 09:41:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What? So if people like watching sports and want to bet some money on it, that's awful? Weird take.

Not a weird take at all. Promoting sports gambling is incredibly slimy. Especially Draft Kings which are one of the shittier books with a huge advertising budget and tons of terrible promotions advertising free bets and 'guaranteed' winning bets.  Not to mention NFTs... Yeah, every sports book has a sign up bonus that gives you fake money in addition to your deposit that you have to wager a certain amount of times in a certain time frame and at restricted odds so you can't just keep betting obscene favourites and are almost guaranteed to lose it. Draft kings goes even further with garbage like during boxing PPV's they often have some promo where if you bet like $1-5 and the fighter you pick lands a punch you win $100, under the same terms or even more restrictive conditions. They're trying to get people addicted to one of the worst things apart from drugs and alcohol. Sure maybe you'll start off with a lucky streak but in the end you will always lose and it's destroyed many a persons life. Bagel bites or some stupid vitamins and supplements is one thing but this is definitely certified under awful shit to shill for and should be treated as such.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #9627 on: February 12, 2023, 09:50:53 PM »
^ hear that shit. yeah I think it's extra weird to have extremely rich people who will never have to worry about money for the rest of their lives tell me to start gambling, whenever I see those commercials I feel like someone just fandangled my hoohoo

like damn cool for you I guess to shill for something that you couldn't possibly be harmed by, but damn, susceptible people be putting their single room apt mortgages on shit and you'll still be chillin in a mansion payed off by royalties from some movie starring you and CGI monsters

creepy shit, makes me feel like I live in Babylon every time, & I'm just really trying to watch baseball and vibe lol

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #9628 on: February 12, 2023, 10:11:04 PM »
I would smoke Tony Hawk® cigarettes

nothing's been the since same

Terminal

« Reply #9629 on: February 12, 2023, 10:17:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Not a weird take at all. Promoting sports gambling is incredibly slimy. Especially Draft Kings which are one of the shittier books with a huge advertising budget and tons of terrible promotions advertising free bets and 'guaranteed' winning bets.  Not to mention NFTs... Yeah, every sports book has a sign up bonus that gives you fake money in addition to your deposit that you have to wager a certain amount of times in a certain time frame and at restricted odds so you can't just keep betting obscene favourites and are almost guaranteed to lose it. Draft kings goes even further with garbage like during boxing PPV's they often have some promo where if you bet like $1-5 and the fighter you pick lands a punch you win $100, under the same terms or even more restrictive conditions. They're trying to get people addicted to one of the worst things apart from drugs and alcohol. Sure maybe you'll start off with a lucky streak but in the end you will always lose and it's destroyed many a persons life. Bagel bites or some stupid vitamins and supplements is one thing but this is definitely certified under awful shit to shill for and should be treated as such.
Yeah taking the gambling coin is lame. Not angry, just disappointed, Birdman.