Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1425385 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #10170 on: May 31, 2023, 09:23:03 AM »
i cant imagine tolerating mike v just because we have the same diet. i listen to sarcofago, doesnt mean i think ba.ku. is remotely cool

Coldpizza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #10171 on: May 31, 2023, 01:34:27 PM »
It's funny how you can tell that Mike V gets his lightning bolts touched up.
And not the portrait on his bicep  :o
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #10172 on: May 31, 2023, 06:48:58 PM »
i cant imagine tolerating mike v just because we have the same diet. i listen to sarcofago, doesnt mean i think ba.ku. is remotely cool
forgive me slap, for I have sinned, I have now seen the error of my ways!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10173 on: May 31, 2023, 06:51:22 PM »
Mike V is playing a festival with Black Flag that I'm going to. Still debating on wether the laugh of seeing Black Flag perform with Cariuma logo's on stage is worth soiling all my previous fond memories of the band.
heckle him by yelling “please don’t eat my friends!” In between songs! Seriously  though, he could be an amazing front man for the band, but at the end of the day he’s gunna be Mike V singing for black flag (in a Cariuma shirt), seeing them in this form will only tarnish your memories I’m guessing …
P.s. don’t think I was trying to divert hating on Jay Adams and any fucktard that idolizes him, that’s still an area in our culture that needs to be addressed
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 08:11:19 PM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #10174 on: May 31, 2023, 08:29:53 PM »
dude please dont heckle mike v while he pretends to be henry rollins by screaming a phrase from his world industries graphic. itll fuckin crush him

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1061
« Reply #10175 on: May 31, 2023, 09:16:14 PM »
Mike V. Is a huckster and is now dead to G.I.S.M.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10176 on: May 31, 2023, 10:18:05 PM »
Mike V. Is a two time ex-vegan and is now dead to G.I.S.M.

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 623
« Reply #10177 on: May 31, 2023, 11:03:17 PM »

igrindtwinkies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10178 on: May 31, 2023, 11:42:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Ol' Mike V looking like premium leather himself.

Anyone remember or know what thread that was where someone was talking about how Vallely tried to shut down their whole local public skatepark for his skate lessons?
[close]

Wasn't it in the Awkward Situations at the Skatepark thread?

Edit: It was.

Expand Quote
Mike V moved to my home town and started teaching lessons at our local skate park, everyone thought it was cool him moving into our town until he started kicking us out of the skate park from 5:30 - 7:30 on Tuesday when him and his students are using a fraction of the park. Pretty kooky to move to a town you’ve never been too, revolve your entire branding around iowa imagery and then proceed to kick iowa locals out of there parks. It’s fucking atrocious. One of our previous skate shop workers wouldn’t leave when his lesson started and the cops came and told Mike that he couldn’t kick anyone out so the next week Mike brought a city worker and it was a shit show. They tapped signs all over the park and me and my friends ripped them off and left them notes saying learn how to skate with the community not take from it. My biggest gripe is that hes taking the park away from kids that just got out of school and can only skate til sun down. Mike your a KOOK
[close]

This is more in depth than I remember, I probably saw a comment referencing this.  That is extremely kooky.  I'd love to pull some tough guy meathead shit on him now that he's old and washed up.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10179 on: May 31, 2023, 11:57:39 PM »

haha! Please send to @cultofmikev on insta

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #10180 on: June 01, 2023, 12:07:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Anyone remember or know what thread that was where someone was talking about how Vallely tried to shut down their whole local public skatepark for his skate lessons?
[close]

Expand Quote
Mike V moved to my home town and started teaching lessons at our local skate park, everyone thought it was cool him moving into our town until he started kicking us out of the skate park from 5:30 - 7:30 on Tuesday when him and his students are using a fraction of the park. Pretty kooky to move to a town you’ve never been too, revolve your entire branding around iowa imagery and then proceed to kick iowa locals out of there parks. It’s fucking atrocious. One of our previous skate shop workers wouldn’t leave when his lesson started and the cops came and told Mike that he couldn’t kick anyone out so the next week Mike brought a city worker and it was a shit show. They tapped signs all over the park and me and my friends ripped them off and left them notes saying learn how to skate with the community not take from it. My biggest gripe is that hes taking the park away from kids that just got out of school and can only skate til sun down. Mike your a KOOK
[close]
[close]

This is more in depth than I remember, I probably saw a comment referencing this.  That is extremely kooky.  I'd love to pull some tough guy meathead shit on him now that he's old and washed up.

The craziest thing about it to me is that it's fucking 88,000 square feet and Mike V himself is saying it's the biggest park in the US? Not sure if that is true (or maybe it was at the time at least) but it is fucking massive! You've got to be a kook with an even bigger ego to think you can take over a place that size for your skate camp.

burntout

• Rep: -46
« Reply #10181 on: June 01, 2023, 12:28:10 AM »
Instagram fucking sucks!!! Change my mind

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #10182 on: June 01, 2023, 07:49:37 AM »

Totally, instagram has genuinely ruined so many things in this world that were once pure. I think it's the most destructive social media platform
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
« Reply #10183 on: June 01, 2023, 08:01:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Totally, instagram has genuinely ruined so many things in this world that were once pure. I think it's the most destructive social media platform

All of them have but I'd say Twitter has always been the devil.

secretvape

• Rep: -4
« Reply #10184 on: June 01, 2023, 08:06:15 AM »
In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #10187 on: June 01, 2023, 12:40:48 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs8_dsqIp_r/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
I love how Brits say "Adidas." Have you ever noticed that Run DMC sometimes call Adidas "Adidah" instead? Is that the plural of "Adidas"?

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #10188 on: June 01, 2023, 12:44:54 PM »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10189 on: June 01, 2023, 01:00:17 PM »

I watched that whole video and still have no idea who he is or what he does.

Lol it's Blodney

Used to be on Palace

Strange fellow

FirstBlood82

« Reply #10190 on: June 01, 2023, 01:19:01 PM »
Expand Quote

I watched that whole video and still have no idea who he is or what he does.
[close]

Lol it's Blodney

Used to be on Palace

Strange fellow

nice, Blodney

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #10191 on: June 01, 2023, 01:23:27 PM »
Hahahaha.  God I love this guy.

Skateboard Shuffle

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 136
« Reply #10192 on: June 01, 2023, 02:33:43 PM »
Hahahaha.  God I love this guy.

Haha. That's the best advertisement I've seen for a yard sale.

Full whack or fractional whack?

Magnolia

• Rep: 433
  • She/They
« Reply #10193 on: June 01, 2023, 02:56:28 PM »
I love how Brits say "Adidas." Have you ever noticed that Run DMC sometimes call Adidas "Adidah" instead? Is that the plural of "Adidas"?
Lmao i couldn't see the reel bc blodney blocked me on ig, but this was enough to figure out who it was
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

djoekr

• Rep: 294
« Reply #10194 on: June 01, 2023, 03:15:29 PM »
I didn't skate when blodney had his rise to fame, but was he ever actually a cool guy? All I've seen in the past couple of years is him trying his very best to be as off-putting as possible.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1587
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #10195 on: June 01, 2023, 04:28:21 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs8_dsqIp_r/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

burntout

• Rep: -46
« Reply #10196 on: June 01, 2023, 11:21:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

instagram wasnt bad when it first came out. maybe i enjoyed the first UI. i think in the end, its the people that ruined it. one thing i can say is that it is too addicting. trying to not be biased and express opinions genuinely

Ghost Face

• Rep: 107
« Reply #10197 on: June 01, 2023, 11:38:54 PM »
I didn't skate when blodney had his rise to fame, but was he ever actually a cool guy? All I've seen in the past couple of years is him trying his very best to be as off-putting as possible.

He was a good skater, fitted Palace very well and it wasn't until he opened his mouth did people realize he's a knob. 90% of great skaters are not great people, but blodney is right at the top (bottom?) of the "being a pretentious twat" list.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

igrindtwinkies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
« Reply #10198 on: June 02, 2023, 03:26:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

The craziest thing about it to me is that it's fucking 88,000 square feet and Mike V himself is saying it's the biggest park in the US? Not sure if that is true (or maybe it was at the time at least) but it is fucking massive! You've got to be a kook with an even bigger ego to think you can take over a place that size for your skate camp.

I've skated that place a few times.  I believe they added some really basic flat areas on the ends of the park to make it technically the biggest in the country.  The place is huge though, 3 bowls with a snake run.  About everything you can think of for street.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10199 on: June 02, 2023, 09:35:53 AM »
Fuck it I actually love this guy now. Blodney for SOTY

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeBryytogx3/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==