Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1431822 times)

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1074
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #12300 on: April 18, 2024, 06:39:27 AM »
I could ask Jérémie but it felt like Dwindle wanted to make Cliché a more international brand and that's probably why they got Joey, KB, Espinoza & Paul Hart on (Brad McClain later on too).

"Lets buy this cool European brand,  add Americans, and drop mr. man, and where's waldo graphics" - some suit at Dwindle

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #12301 on: April 18, 2024, 07:39:12 AM »
Expand Quote
I could ask Jérémie but it felt like Dwindle wanted to make Cliché a more international brand and that's probably why they got Joey, KB, Espinoza & Paul Hart on (Brad McClain later on too).
[close]

"Lets buy this cool European brand,  add Americans, and drop mr. man, and where's waldo graphics" - some suit at Dwindle

Sammy Winter also. And fuck Dwindle.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #12302 on: April 18, 2024, 07:59:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

they had Aussies on the brand way before Dwindle - Cale Nuske and Brophy - Im sure Sammy Winter got on before dwindle.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

chillclinton87

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #12303 on: April 18, 2024, 08:44:23 AM »
just dropping by to say fuck paul hart and his stupid nazi shirt!

really telling about skatemoss too

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #12304 on: April 18, 2024, 08:46:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

they had Aussies on the brand way before Dwindle - Cale Nuske and Brophy - Im sure Sammy Winter got on before dwindle.
Cliche was basically part Australian. Al boglio who I think was french but grew up in Australia, was one of the better skaters in Australia for the entire 90s, ran time skateboards then moved back to France and was with cliche for pretty much the whole time it was going

Pine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12305 on: April 18, 2024, 09:07:48 AM »
what makes it even more bizarre is that in some interview, maybe on the Nine Club, im pretty sure he mentioned that on his Moms side of the family that he was Jewish

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 57
  • energy vampire
« Reply #12306 on: April 18, 2024, 09:10:25 AM »
Paul Blart: Mall Nazi

Scarecrow Radio

• Rep: 28
  • we are the music makers
« Reply #12307 on: April 18, 2024, 09:46:21 AM »
what makes it even more bizarre is that in some interview, maybe on the Nine Club, im pretty sure he mentioned that on his Moms side of the family that he was Jewish
I remember this. He claimed he was considering skating for Israel in the Olympics

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #12308 on: April 18, 2024, 11:28:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I remember this. He claimed he was considering skating for Israel in the Olympics
When I first posted that pic of Paul's shirt, I sent it to FP as well (prior to knowing that the owner of FP is also a far-right POS) and he defended it by saying "You know he's jewish right?"
Fuck FP and fuck Paul

Pine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12309 on: April 18, 2024, 11:52:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
When I first posted that pic of Paul's shirt, I sent it to FP as well (prior to knowing that the owner of FP is also a far-right POS) and he defended it by saying "You know he's jewish right?"
Fuck FP and fuck Paul

Believe it or not I think he may have burned his bridges over there as well. He doesn't seem to have much to do with the brand anymore.

Side story, a pro skater who skates for Footprint told me he was on a trip to China with him and while they were getting kicked out of a spot he blurted out "Fuckin Chinks" or something along those lines. I guess racism, antisemitism, and just being contradictory run heavy through him.

Pine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12310 on: April 18, 2024, 11:51:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Fuck FP and fuck Paul

Believe it or not I think he may have burned his bridges over there as well. He doesn't seem to have much to do with the brand anymore.

Side story, a pro skater who skates for Footprint told me he was on a trip to China with him and while they were getting kicked out of a spot he blurted out "Fuckin Chinks" or something along those lines. I guess racism, antisemitism, and just being contradictory run heavy through him.

Magnolia

• Rep: 449
  • She/They
« Reply #12311 on: April 18, 2024, 12:06:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Fuck FP and fuck Paul
[close]

Unsurprising but still unbelievably shitty, damn
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #12312 on: April 18, 2024, 12:10:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Fuck FP and fuck Paul

So he uses those Ss and is Jewish?   He’s worse than a Nazi…he’s Gene Simmons!

231st Street

• Rep: -202
« Reply #12313 on: April 18, 2024, 01:49:49 PM »
I don't believe that guy is really jewish based on my jewdar, which is 100% accurate in prior test runs. Maybe an ancestor at some point that he uses as an excuse to be obnoxious like people that claim they are 1/1000th Native American all over the south with no proof. He gives strong born again Christian "Messianic jew" vibes. I see him claim in a thrasher interview that he has some "Jewish blood", but hes not into the religion and likes church- alot of the "messianic jews" like to claim jewish ancestry to increase their cosplay enjoyment. I'm going to need to see a genetic test here to believe and either way these folks sound like racist, anti-arab assholes if he is associated with that website.  What a shmuk.  On the plus side, I had no idea who he, skate moss or any of these other weirdos were prior to this, so its somewhat irrelevant.  This thread also inspired me to google tim pool which was a bizarre experience.  Podcaster doing laser flips on a 7.75 and posting anti Israel screeds on twitter /pics of the monopoly man handing out welfare to benefit landlords/weird nickel back style music videos?  Is this guy a real person?  I guess this is the "alt-right"..
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 02:10:40 PM by 231st Street »

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #12314 on: April 18, 2024, 01:52:32 PM »
always took "jewish blood" to mean their dad was jewish

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #12315 on: April 18, 2024, 02:42:22 PM »
I don't believe that guy is really jewish based on my jewdar, which is 100% accurate in prior test runs. Maybe an ancestor at some point that he uses as an excuse to be obnoxious like people that claim they are 1/1000th Native American all over the south with no proof. He gives strong born again Christian "Messianic jew" vibes. I see him claim in a thrasher interview that he has some "Jewish blood", but hes not into the religion and likes church- alot of the "messianic jews" like to claim jewish ancestry to increase their cosplay enjoyment. I'm going to need to see a genetic test here to believe and either way these folks sound like racist, anti-arab assholes if he is associated with that website.  What a shmuk.  On the plus side, I had no idea who he, skate moss or any of these other weirdos were prior to this, so its somewhat irrelevant.  This thread also inspired me to google tim pool which was a bizarre experience.  Podcaster doing laser flips on a 7.75 and posting anti Israel screeds on twitter /pics of the monopoly man handing out welfare to benefit landlords/weird nickel back style music videos?  Is this guy a real person?  I guess this is the "alt-right"..
Dog take it easy that's a lot to take in in one day
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #12316 on: April 18, 2024, 02:42:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Fuck FP and fuck Paul
[close]

So he uses those Ss and is Jewish?   He’s worse than a Nazi…he’s Gene Simmons!
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #12317 on: April 18, 2024, 03:36:51 PM »
Classic Florida shit. Fuck this guy.

Free max b

hey man, don't that shit on florida! we don't claim him!

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #12318 on: April 18, 2024, 04:13:35 PM »
just dropping by to say fuck paul hart and his stupid nazi shirt!

really telling about skatemoss too
She always struck me as a kook. I remember she was on Berrics stuff early on which was an obvious red flag

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #12319 on: April 18, 2024, 04:27:08 PM »
always took "jewish blood" to mean their dad was jewish

I don’t know about that, but your Judaism is passed along through your mother (as I recall)

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #12320 on: April 18, 2024, 04:46:33 PM »

Don’t know the backstory so take it how you wish…Drifter skate mfg

DERBY

• Rep: 255
« Reply #12321 on: April 18, 2024, 06:00:00 PM »
every time i see the new badge on this thread my mind automatically assumes it’s cab trippin bout some chick about half his age and him dropping a condescending load on insta

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #12322 on: April 18, 2024, 06:25:09 PM »

They're both sidesing the shit outta that.  Fan of Alex Jones? Here's a board with money & covid refs.  Hate Alex Jones, yeah babe, here he is, boardslide his face off.  They can fuckin' suck it either way.  These board mfgs need to stop sniffing the glue.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #12323 on: April 18, 2024, 06:41:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
They're both sidesing the shit outta that.  Fan of Alex Jones? Here's a board with money & covid refs.  Hate Alex Jones, yeah babe, here he is, boardslide his face off.  They can fuckin' suck it either way.  These board mfgs need to stop sniffing the glue.

Never forget the AWS x Infowars board from 2013

Sangriawaterfall

• Rep: 34
« Reply #12324 on: April 18, 2024, 07:09:01 PM »
I went down the rabbit hole and I’m pretty sure his father, Brig Hart, is some sort of multi level marketing billionaire

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
« Reply #12325 on: April 18, 2024, 07:20:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Fuck FP and fuck Paul

Should’ve asked if he’d ever heard of Uncle Rukus. Even if he is(yeah not buying that) it doesn’t matter. A fucking nazi is a nazi. Hope he gets what he deserves.

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #12326 on: April 18, 2024, 07:30:02 PM »
every time i see the new badge on this thread my mind automatically assumes it’s cab trippin bout some chick about half his age and him dropping a condescending load on insta

Instead, you open it just to find out it’s all about nazis. I was hoping for a cab armpit or toilet photo, too.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #12327 on: April 18, 2024, 07:34:02 PM »
I went down the rabbit hole and I’m pretty sure his father, Brig Hart, is some sort of multi level marketing billionaire

Thank you for this. I had to look this up for myself and you might be right.

This guy is awesome. No wonder Paul is what he is.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvQRwmngqdg/

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #12328 on: April 18, 2024, 07:41:06 PM »
Not sure how to mention people on here but…

@fuck_that_guy — this thread might keep you busy for a while.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1603
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #12329 on: April 18, 2024, 07:43:02 PM »
https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=118116.270

I remember that guy! This sure was a fun thread.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate