Author Topic: dc williams og rokit  (Read 768 times)

professor pound cake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
dc williams og rokit
« on: January 23, 2020, 09:04:00 PM »
hey pals

sorry to bother with a silly topic but i really like the dc williams og rokits with the sockliner.

the thing is i don't know what size to get. i wear a 10.5 in the lynx og, 10 in the kalis og and they fit perfect.

no locals around me carry them so for anyone who has the rokits, how do they fit?

the normal williams og size 10.5 felt a little tight, should i order a size 11 williams rokit?

thanks pals

shawom

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1370
Re: dc williams og rokit
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 09:24:01 PM »
I don't know, but if you contact @goldeneracollector on insta he'll probably have a better idea.

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 03:59:29 AM »
hey pals

sorry to bother with a silly topic but i really like the dc williams og rokits with the sockliner.

the thing is i don't know what size to get. i wear a 10.5 in the lynx og, 10 in the kalis og and they fit perfect.

no locals around me carry them so for anyone who has the rokits, how do they fit?

the normal williams og size 10.5 felt a little tight, should i order a size 11 williams rokit?

thanks pals

shawom
I wear 10.5 in the lynx and the 10.5 rokit stevies fit very comfortably. I have a pair I skated once that I’d let go for $50 plus shipping if you’re in the us

professor pound cake

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 06:51:30 AM »
Expand Quote
hey pals

thanks pals

shawom
[close]
I wear 10.5 in the lynx and the 10.5 rokit stevies fit very comfortably. I have a pair I skated once that I’d let go for $50 plus shipping if you’re in the us

pm sent pal

professor pound cake

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 06:52:40 AM »
I don't know, but if you contact @goldeneracollector on insta he'll probably have a better idea.

good idea, ill send him a dm. thank you pal! that guy has a sweet collection and customized dcs

downshift

• Rep: 2
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 08:55:50 AM »
i wear 10 in kalis og
10.5 in lynx
i got the white/blue rokits in 10.5 they do seem a little snug but not bad after you wear them.
I WANNA TALK TO SAMPSON!