Author Topic: A JENKY INVESTIGATION INTO JONAH HILL’S SKATE PAST  (Read 29055 times)

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -156
Re: A JENKY INVESTIGATION INTO JONAH HILL’S SKATE PAST
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2018, 06:23:19 PM »
by 'being a pile' mongoloid was taking care of a depressed fat girl from england and doing a damn good job of it to no appreciation [if memory serves].
hats off to mongoloid for having patience and returning to skateboarding when he'd left her in cheery old england or wales.
he's back, back w/ a bong. jah. rastafari!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uw5mCgccf8

Mongoloid

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2018, 06:55:50 PM »
by 'being a pile' mongoloid was taking care of a depressed fat girl from england and doing a damn good job of it to no appreciation [if memory serves].
hats off to mongoloid for having patience and returning to skateboarding when he'd left her in cheery old england or wales.
he's back, back w/ a bong. jah. rastafari!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uw5mCgccf8

Thanks brother! I've seen Murphy's Law a couple times, the best being at Toad's Place opening for Bad Brains. Good shit!

Pretty much this, and a bunch of reasons that Gipper will willfully choose to ignore since it doesn't support the narrative he's trying to create. Another reason to take him with a grain of salt.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2018, 07:50:16 PM »
i think gips hatred for jonah hill secretly stems from the fact that jonah hill is making a shit load of money from the image of skateboarding. he feels violated by that. he's a proven broke boy. he has horrible credit and no credit card company will issue him a card. the only thing that a broke boy hates more than himself is a millionaire. and i hate broke boys.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2018, 07:51:32 PM »
You quit skating. Shut the fuck up kook. Your opinion means nothing.

Kook quit skating, then acts like he has credibility! Hahahahahaha, ok kook. Keeping kooking it.

You don’t like what I post? YOU QUIT SKATING

You think I’m a bitch? YOU QUIT SKATING

You think your opinion means anything? YOU QUIT SKATING.

Do you really think you have credibility on a messageboard designed explicitly to talk skating? YOU QUIT SKATING

Fucking trashy loser, no, I don’t identify with piling out so hard you quit skating, I moved to the most expensive region in the world, giving up lots of comforts, to skate, so when somebody tells me they quit skating because they were too busy piling out, I can’t understand what the fuck is wrong with them.

You have ZERO credibility in a thread about what makes a person a legitimate skateboarder, because you fucking aren’t one.

Good thing nobody takes you seriously anymore

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2018, 09:09:33 PM »
Expand Quote
You quit skating. Shut the fuck up kook. Your opinion means nothing.

Kook quit skating, then acts like he has credibility! Hahahahahaha, ok kook. Keeping kooking it.

You don’t like what I post? YOU QUIT SKATING

You think I’m a bitch? YOU QUIT SKATING

You think your opinion means anything? YOU QUIT SKATING.

Do you really think you have credibility on a messageboard designed explicitly to talk skating? YOU QUIT SKATING

Fucking trashy loser, no, I don’t identify with piling out so hard you quit skating, I moved to the most expensive region in the world, giving up lots of comforts, to skate, so when somebody tells me they quit skating because they were too busy piling out, I can’t understand what the fuck is wrong with them.

You have ZERO credibility in a thread about what makes a person a legitimate skateboarder, because you fucking aren’t one.
[close]

Good thing nobody takes you seriously anymore

Spot on. How can someone read that and not feel second hand embarrassment for that cheesy ass post?This guy is taking skateboarding way too seriously.

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2018, 09:40:05 PM »
If somebody tells me they used to skate,  I yell "All hail Cardiel" at the top of my voice and punch them in the nose.

Gipper

• Rep: -15
  • Lesbianthespian
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2018, 05:18:46 AM »
I used to skate with Jonah in the 90s. He was totally gleaming the cube.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2018, 07:02:25 AM »
I,ve in the past been pretty bitter about quitters. They have more of they're shit together and lobby for bowls(spike pits) when a skate park is about to be funded and then skate them on the weekends and play dead kenedies on a construction boom boxes.
Makes me loose sleep it gets me that livid.  I know some of them lurk here.  Die dude.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Beeker

• Rep: 41
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2018, 07:43:55 AM »
some of these responses are really pathetic.  someone who skated in their youth made a movie about it.  he's allowed to do that.  you think whoever the fuck directed "The Sandlot" was out playing stickball so he could maintain his integrity?

All I can think about from these posts is how pissed people are gonna be when they find out Christian Slater doesn't skate.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2018, 07:49:44 AM »
^yah but he did for a lil bit.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2018, 08:03:48 AM »
Kook

http://www.bustle.com/articles/210-jonah-hill-scoffs-at-rolling-stone-reporter-is-totally-insufferable-now

Hah just watch the James Franco roast and all the jokes directed at Jonah Hill for being an A-List Star fucker who wants to be taken oh so serious. 

I doubt he ever skated much but he wanted to hang out and support that scene because he thought it was cool and thought It would make him cool/popular which he couldn’t be on his own cause he was fat and average looking (no judgments about that, it’s why he’s funny).   Now he’s still trying to latch onto that “cool” teat by hanging out with Fat Bill and those dorks bc he’s still a fat kid/popular guy’s (Leo DiCaprio) funny friend at heart and it kills him.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2018, 08:14:44 AM »
I was a kook even when I skateboarded 4 hours a day. I guess now, I'm a super duper kook.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2018, 10:17:31 AM »
Expand Quote
some of these responses are really pathetic.  someone who skated in their youth made a movie about it.  he's allowed to do that.  you think whoever the fuck directed "The Sandlot" was out playing stickball so he could maintain his integrity?
[close]

All I can think about from these posts is how pissed people are gonna be when they find out Christian Slater doesn't skate.
Tommy G got paid to teach him to skate, you could see his learning to skate push in parts of the movie

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Beeker

• Rep: 41
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2018, 11:36:55 AM »
So actually skating and just sucking really bad doesn't count, but learning to push for a movie does. Got it.

« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2018, 01:22:13 PM »
I,ve in the past been pretty bitter about quitters. They have more of they're shit together and lobby for bowls(spike pits) when a skate park is about to be funded and then skate them on the weekends and play dead kenedies on a construction boom boxes.
Makes me loose sleep it gets me that livid.  I know some of them lurk here.  Die dude.

So to be a bowl trogs you have to quit skating? How do they skate on weekends if they no longer skate?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2018, 01:57:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So to be a bowl trogs you have to quit skating? How do they skate on weekends if they no longer skate?

Thanks poorly written post.  They quit and come back.  They're working professionals and know when the park meetings are (unlike the bong jockeys that skate all week)  and they cause ireputable damage in the form of vert bullshit that sits unused while real motherfuckers don't get they're plaza. That's it, rant over.

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2018, 02:09:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

All I can think about from these posts is how pissed people are gonna be when they find out Christian Fletcher doesn't skate/quit.

« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2018, 03:29:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks poorly written post.  They quit and come back.  They're working professionals and know when the park meetings are (unlike the bong jockeys that skate all week)  and they cause ireputable damage in the form of vert bullshit that sits unused while real motherfuckers don't get they're plaza. That's it, rant over.

I knew what you meant, I was just being a dick haha. I hear you.

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2018, 03:38:37 PM »
His character in super bad is 10/10
He can do no wrong

MareVitals

• Rep: -38
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2018, 06:52:57 PM »
All I'm saying is where is the footy? When Fred durst has more skate credibility than you gotta be pretty fucked

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2018, 07:55:18 PM »
All I'm saying is where is the footy? When Fred durst has more skate credibility than you gotta be pretty fucked
To be fair fred durst was pretty good at skating.

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2018, 06:09:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I went to a skatepark planning meeting about a month ago.
In the hope we could get ledges curbs and some laid back tranny hips just relaxed plaza shit
I’m old and was on hiatus with life for so long .. I ain’t no bowl trog

« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2018, 06:27:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
In the hope we could get ledges curbs and some laid back tranny hips just relaxed plaza shit

In Sydney?  For which park?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2018, 07:49:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
My hats off to you good work

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2018, 08:34:35 AM »
Hopsin is better than all these celebrities at skating

https://youtu.be/Znw-BKRiWHY
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2018, 11:51:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

True story: Fred Durst was very close to directing Lords of Dogtown after David Fincher dropped out bc Fincher was mentoring him

Grosso4Prez

• Rep: -14
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2018, 12:42:20 PM »
I honestly don't care how good Jonah is at skating, He made what looks like an interesting movie with actual skaters in it. Seems a hell of a lot better than Thrashin and Gleaming the Cube to me. I know that those movies also featured actual skaters but the kids in this movie are doing their own tricks. No Brony Hawk stunt doubles here.   
EL JEFFE GROSSO ES UN DIO.

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2018, 05:20:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fred Durst was probably better than 90% of posters in this thread, way better than I ever was thats for sure.
Jonah Hill skated, thats settled, there is some pretty regular crabs in a barrel bullshit in this thread.

He skated, like us. He's stoked on the culture, like us. He made a movie about something he's stoked on and cast skaters in it, seriously.

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2018, 05:52:33 PM »
Props to anyone who can direct a film with such a debilitating eye condition.