Author Topic: A JENKY INVESTIGATION INTO JONAH HILL’S SKATE PAST  (Read 29056 times)

Lenny the Fatface

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
Re: A JENKY INVESTIGATION INTO JONAH HILL’S SKATE PAST
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2018, 06:21:39 PM »
I can't imagine being so unwavy that I would see Jonah Hill's questionable street cred as a threat to my identity.

Didn't all those lesbians beefing with hardcore gamers a few years ago teach y'all anything? Being a gatekeeper doesn't make you more of whatever sub-culture you identify with, it just makes you a dick.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2018, 05:58:58 PM »
Gip, this may shock you, but: people develop new interests, have demanding careers, can't afford to get injured, don't have a crew to skate with anymore...so many banal but respectable or at least understandable reasons why someone might not skate as much as they could as a kid or young adult. Or, given certain circumstances, at all.

Imagine spending countless hours of your life skating, buying product from local shops, building ramps, and other typical skate rat shit, then getting a bit older and having your priorities change. Yet you still keep up with videos, industry drama, etc....then some dumb fuck on Slap says you're not allowed to follow along anymore because...?...?Talk about the worst kind of cliquey, cool guy shit skating is unfortunately rife with.

Also--it's not like dudes who post up here and don't skate much are milking a pro career and taking up space for the next generation. No harm AT ALL, unless you have the attitude of some anachronistic 'locals only' twerp.
you're using waaaay too much logic and sound reasoning for this to hit home with the gipper ;D

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2018, 01:00:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Gip, this may shock you, but: people develop new interests, have demanding careers, can't afford to get injured, don't have a crew to skate with anymore...so many banal but respectable or at least understandable reasons why someone might not skate as much as they could as a kid or young adult. Or, given certain circumstances, at all.

Imagine spending countless hours of your life skating, buying product from local shops, building ramps, and other typical skate rat shit, then getting a bit older and having your priorities change. Yet you still keep up with videos, industry drama, etc....then some dumb fuck on Slap says you're not allowed to follow along anymore because...?...?Talk about the worst kind of cliquey, cool guy shit skating is unfortunately rife with.

Also--it's not like dudes who post up here and don't skate much are milking a pro career and taking up space for the next generation. No harm AT ALL, unless you have the attitude of some anachronistic 'locals only' twerp.
[close]
you're using waaaay too much logic and sound reasoning for this to hit home with the gipper ;D

Will Gip drive to the movie theater and take his skateboard inside with him?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2018, 06:14:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Will Gip drive to the movie theater and take his skateboard inside with him?
He'll see TNT in line for popcorn, and go back home.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2018, 06:49:58 AM »
repost but:

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2018, 12:10:32 PM »
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

ManMelt

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2018, 06:24:16 PM »
After watching some Q&A’s, I’ve realized that Jonah Hill shouldn’t talk so much. The whole “less is more” thing. He once said that Chico is his favorite skater, so he does have taste.
I can’t stand that blonde dude from IC, he alone ruins it. I’d rather see Chico play a 16 old on film, than watch that dude “act”.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2018, 07:01:11 PM »
Jonah Hill x Under Armour - Anti SwampAsss briefs for *Men* with Extreme Shit-Guard protection. Mid 90s limted all-over prints coming soon.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73

coreaf

• Rep: 22
  • sick

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2018, 07:32:12 PM »
Gip, you already proved how lame you are by going into hiding when TNT popped up. Just stop.