Author Topic: Madness rips off Francisco Goya  (Read 9576 times)

Pavementi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Madness rips off Francisco Goya
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2018, 10:22:56 PM »
Expand Quote
The company is called madness, there’s no way it could have not sucked
[close]
You say that now, but just wait. They are going to take this thing one step beyond.
I don’t know. I think they can absolutely get this thing to keep moving. That is, if they don’t accidentally ship all the boards off on the night train to Cairo...
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

CrappyChan

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2018, 10:14:16 AM »
Goya has been one of my favorite classical painters for some time. I learned about the Saturn devouring his son painting from the special features of the original hills have eyes, wes craven said that it inspired the movie somewhat. I called out stove for ripping breakfast but now I'm calling out madness for ripping stove... glad Cody Lockwood bailed on this shit. Can't believe perelson is on either, he deserves better
"From Todd Falcon to Tony Hawk, the Ben Raybourn story"

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2018, 01:11:51 PM »

I said this before but that part is so gnarly I don't think it registers to most people how gnarly it is.

When it was in the Videos section it got like 12 comments. I firmly believe skating is a subjective art but fuck, how can you like transition skating and not appreciate this?

Its definitely gnarly, but not my type of transition skating. The only transition trick that's not a huge air was a smith grind in the shallow end. Not criticizing at all, I just cant relate to it.

shitcunt

• Rep: 4
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2018, 02:50:59 PM »
Make a board with a plain wood stain and a picture of a pack of those 99 cent goya strawberry wafers and I'll buy it.

thegiants

• Rep: -27
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2018, 03:55:07 PM »
Goya has been one of my favorite classical painters for some time. I learned about the Saturn devouring his son painting from the special features of the original hills have eyes, wes craven said that it inspired the movie somewhat. I called out stove for ripping breakfast but now I'm calling out madness for ripping stove... glad Cody Lockwood bailed on this shit. Can't believe perelson is on either, he
deserves better

Yeah without Cody this brand loses that appeal to all the skaters out there that ONLY skate in a leather Indiana Jones hat...wait a second

John Kreese

• Rep: -22
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2018, 03:59:18 PM »
It's like Welcome and FA had a one night stand and this crawled out of their womb. Dwindle playing drunk pin the tail on the donkey.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2018, 04:06:59 PM »
there's a bunch of new gen transition killers that will be into this company. I can see them doing well for at least a few years. however..fuck lazy graphics and fuck wheel wells.

Clark_After_Dark

• Rep: 71
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2018, 05:24:00 PM »