Author Topic: girl "doll"  (Read 43978 times)

Bitter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
Re: girl "doll"
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2018, 01:14:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you thought The Flare was sloppy
[close]
nobody thought this
[close]
Sloppy might be an exaggeration, but the editing left something to be desired. It wasn’t very memorable by Crailtap standards. And didn’t have names at the start of parts despite having a bunch of new guys on the team.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2018, 01:25:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
nobody thought this
[close]
[close]
Sloppy might be an exaggeration, but the editing left something to be desired. It wasn’t very memorable by Crailtap standards. And didn’t have names at the start of parts despite having a bunch of new guys on the team.

I feel like pretty much every new video now a days doesn't have name titles.. I am not disagreeing with you at all. Think they should include name titles.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2018, 01:40:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
nobody thought this
[close]
[close]
[close]

I feel like pretty much every new video now a days doesn't have name titles.. I am not disagreeing with you at all. Think they should include name titles.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2018, 01:48:01 PM »
Every full length video should have name titles. How can you market a skater when no one knows there name. All the new kids these companies need to market to won't know shit. Kids mainly buy product because of the skater they're into

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2018, 01:49:30 PM »
Every full length video should have name titles. How can you market a skater when no one knows there name. All the new kids these companies need to market to won't know shit. Kids mainly buy product because of the skater they're into

Agreed.

Tortoise

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2018, 12:02:13 AM »

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2018, 04:12:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I thought Habitat did the Bob's Burgers colab, not Crail?

JamesFardy

• Rep: 68
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2018, 05:57:30 AM »
Saw it the other night.

If you thought The Flare was sloppy.......

Seriously, Girl is hurting big time.

What happened to your Kindle Fire while you were watching Vincent Alvarez’ part? Did it just stop working? Did it skip over it entirely?

thomascandia

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2018, 10:19:44 AM »
Just got back from premier at crail. I enjoyed it, was pretty much just the young dudes mostly Niels, Simon, Pacheco. Griffins part was the best imo good amount of Malto clips too

Mike Carroll got a good amount of footy ( one minute at  least ) ?  What about the others OG riders ? Thanks

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2018, 10:35:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed.

Trying to be like the Supreme video. No names, nothing. They just expect everyone to know who everyone is.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

SonictheHedgehog

• Rep: -14
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2018, 05:14:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Just got back from premier at crail. I enjoyed it, was pretty much just the young dudes mostly Niels, Simon, Pacheco. Griffins part was the best imo good amount of Malto clips too
[close]

Mike Carroll got a good amount of footy ( one minute at  least ) ?  What about the others OG riders ? Thanks

Fuck yeah
wash uffize drive me to firenze

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2018, 08:27:17 AM »
to me it was a better lakai video then the flare. good watch.

ungzilla

« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2018, 08:41:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Fuck yeah

that was a question not a statement so just hold your horses

huggs

• Rep: -16
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2018, 02:00:23 PM »
to me it was a better lakai video then the flare. good watch.

how long, any part order/breakdowns you wanna share :)

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2018, 02:09:52 PM »
Doll, a video about skaters with bad hair.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2018, 03:43:03 PM »

CrappyChan

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2018, 06:57:21 PM »
I could tell this wasn't gonna be anything great because they still haven't even put out a trailer. They're not even trying to build hype. Seems like they want everyone to forget about it already or something
"From Todd Falcon to Tony Hawk, the Ben Raybourn story"

huggs

« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2018, 10:11:58 PM »
I could tell this wasn't gonna be anything great because they still haven't even put out a trailer. They're not even trying to build hype. Seems like they want everyone to forget about it already or something

lol maybe it's not that. seems like they're doing in-store premieres here & all over the world instead of trying to manufacture hype online, plus it's a nice way to thank shops for their support. it gets kids of all ages into core shops/gets them psyched, the like exact opposite of wanting everyone to forget about it

they can still do a proper trailer, big LA premiere (or not), itunes & some dvd's, throw it on thrasher in a month, etc. but. partnering with shops seems like a way smart way to sidestep hype while rewarding the two groups most integral to the business

anyway prolly prudent as girl re-sets around a younger core (plus malto, and ck1?), as brophy, biebel, mikemo, mccrank, jeron, mc, rickk start to have a reduced role/filter out/retire

The Big Dawg

• Rep: 14
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2018, 10:31:37 PM »
Good amount of McCrank footage and both Neil’s and Griffin Gass’ parts were really good. A ton of spots in the Northwest too which is pretty refreshing

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2018, 05:18:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol maybe it's not that. seems like they're doing in-store premieres here & all over the world instead of trying to manufacture hype online, plus it's a nice way to thank shops for their support. it gets kids of all ages into core shops/gets them psyched, the like exact opposite of wanting everyone to forget about it

they can still do a proper trailer, big LA premiere (or not), itunes & some dvd's, throw it on thrasher in a month, etc. but. partnering with shops seems like a way smart way to sidestep hype while rewarding the two groups most integral to the business

anyway prolly prudent as girl re-sets around a younger core (plus malto, and ck1?), as brophy, biebel, mikemo, mccrank, jeron, mc, rickk start to have a reduced role/filter out/retire
Haven't we heard this before?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

huggs

« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2018, 09:10:13 AM »
Expand Quote
prolly prudent as girl re-sets around a younger core (plus malto, and ck1?), as brophy, biebel, mikemo, mccrank, jeron, mc, rickk start to have a reduced role/filter out/retire
[close]

maybe, but what choice do they have now. that next wave core 4 of AO, mikemo, ck1 & malto didn't work out: AO left, mikemo career ending injury, ck1 doing time, only malto active – granted some bad luck there. otherwise rickk, mc, jeron, mccrank mid-40s, biebel late 30s. not exactly sustainable in a youth oriented business

so given the circumstances why not do a low key video showcasing this new core 4 and just keep it moving

Tortoise

« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2018, 03:36:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yes, since the start of Chocolate.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2018, 05:46:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed.
[close]

Trying to be like the Supreme video. No names, nothing. They just expect everyone to know who everyone is.
There were videos without names long before Cherry

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

doyle

• Rep: 214
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2018, 07:21:15 PM »
I went into the video with very low expectations, and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2018, 09:17:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed.
[close]

[close]

hahah WAY long before cherry.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2018, 09:36:52 PM »
I went into the video with very low expectations, and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

I trust your judgment, and as such, my expectations are raised.

Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, in the beginning of an H-Street video someone does a 360 flip down a big set of stairs which must've been mindblowing at the time. No name or title. Still don't know who it is.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
  • S&H
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2018, 09:49:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I trust your judgment, and as such, my expectations are raised.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yeah, in the beginning of an H-Street video someone does a 360 flip down a big set of stairs which must've been mindblowing at the time. No name or title. Still don't know who it is.

I found out dan paterka did the ollie up great back 3 off on the table in hokus pokus a few months ago

venture5.8

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2018, 05:39:33 AM »
hyped on the name! I'm guessing there will be skits done by Mandible Claw in here, since he won that contest.

The ad in the new thrasher says introducing Niels, and Griffin.

With Malto, Brophy, McCrank, Carroll, Simon, Manchild

Appearances by Biebel, Mike Mo, Cory Kennedy, Rickk, Jeron
Gonna have a barf bag at the ready when I get sick from watching colin's filming

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 688
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2018, 07:11:02 AM »
I thought it was good. Wish there was more from the OGs, but a little taste is nice too. All the young dudes rip.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2018, 07:43:28 AM »
Agreed with Nosferatu. I really liked it. Niels fucking rips, just straight up fucking rips. That was a good addition for the Crail camp.

I thought the opening skit was funny. Self aware, self parody in a sense.