Author Topic: Cbd oil / balm  (Read 4065 times)

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
Re: Cbd oil / balm
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2019, 01:51:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just thought id bump this instead of making a new thread.

I finally got around to getting a bottle of some quality tincture myself and I have to say it is pretty great. Im a super anxious person and so far, I have forgotten to take my lorazepam a few times because im just so damn calm. (Trying to ease of the ativan, but scared because ive been on it so long/have had one and only seizure the one week I was not taking it.) I feel like it has also definitely helped me drink and smoke less weed. It isnt that cheap but it has legitimately helped me and I have to say the hype is petty real.
[close]
what did you get ? i’m down to try something new
[close]

Damn I can't remember the exact brand off the top of my head but its a 30ml bottle of 1000mg full spectrum CBD oil. The place also sold "hemp oil" which is bunk and does nothing because it just comes from the seeds. Just check the bottle make sure it's full spectrum. Careful cus full spectrum still has trace thc in it. Also the legit brands will they have a batch#, manufacture date and stuff so you can look up lab tests and check the quality.

Does anyone know of any legit websites to order from? I've only gotten it in stores.
[close]

Cbdistellery.com has great products for good prices. The most effective way to take CBD is vaping. Order a gram of shatter for $30 and buy an evolve plus for $20. TFUCKINA, have you tried smoking CBD flower? You'll definitely feel the effects and can buy it at most smokeshops. Great for relaxation and sleep.

I’ll give a second rec for CBDistillery, I really liked the stuff I got there. CBD flower is also much better then a tinc in my opinion. I used to roll a lot of spliffs with it when I was having joint/back pain at work. This shop down the street used to sell half ozs of cbd shake for real cheap. Definitely had to laugh at myself for buying shake post legalization but im sucker for a cheap deal and it saved me from having to grind it up.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2019, 08:28:05 AM »
If you get no effect from cbd...

1)shitty product or scammed, or not right method
2)your cb1 and cb2 receptors work perfectly and your in excellent health regardless
3)your cb1 and cb2 receptors dont work at all and your already dead
Gentleman ninja warlock

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2019, 09:00:43 AM »
Anyone try anything from Sunsoil? They have lab tests on their site but this industry is still new/ sketchy

https://www.sunsoil.com/collections/all/products/600mg-sunsoil-full-spectrum-cbd-oil-unflavored

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2019, 09:06:46 AM »
Anyone try anything from Sunsoil? They have lab tests on their site but this industry is still new/ sketchy

https://www.sunsoil.com/collections/all/products/600mg-sunsoil-full-spectrum-cbd-oil-unflavored

Looks very generic like it's made for Walmart shelves or something.

If the labs check out though I'd try it. The dose is very low though considering most use 25-100mg 1-3x daily.

Edit. Doesnt mention any thc. That's broad spectrum not full spectrum.  Full spectrum must have at least .03% thc(aka hemp)
Gentleman ninja warlock

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2019, 09:28:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Looks very generic like it's made for Walmart shelves or something.

If the labs check out though I'd try it. The dose is very low though considering most use 25-100mg 1-3x daily.

Edit. Doesnt mention any thc. That's broad spectrum not full spectrum.  Full spectrum must have at least .03% thc(aka hemp)

I'll give it a try. I'm not looking for miracles but if it works in the slightest bit, I'll be good. I can always double down on the dosage if anything.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2019, 02:52:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m tryina buy some cbd balm to rub on my knee and you guys are making this really hard for me :-(
[close]

I got a 23mg CDB : 21 mg THC balm made by Mary's Medicinals that I rub on my knee and it helps with pain from having loose tracking in my knee. I've had a hard time finding concise info on what makes this rub "transdermal", but the girl at the dispensary told me it makes a big difference if it is transdermal. It seems to have a pain reducing effect, especially when I'm sitting at home and it's just aching.
[close]

Transdermal means its hitting the bloodstream via the skin.

I highly doubt tour product is indeed transdermal because it's very hard to make a liposomal carrier for cannabis or everyone would be high by rubbing it on their skin. It does exist though in pharmaceutical form.

Anyhow, Mary's medicinal is a good brand for mainstream medicines.

Oh yeah, if it is truly transdermal, you'll fail a drug test, just fyi

I know what transdermal means, Mr. smart genius guy, but I don't know the active ingredient that makes it transdermal. Nothing special on the ingredients, and not any good info from my brief googling effort.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2019, 03:39:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m tryina buy some cbd balm to rub on my knee and you guys are making this really hard for me :-(
[close]

I got a 23mg CDB : 21 mg THC balm made by Mary's Medicinals that I rub on my knee and it helps with pain from having loose tracking in my knee. I've had a hard time finding concise info on what makes this rub "transdermal", but the girl at the dispensary told me it makes a big difference if it is transdermal. It seems to have a pain reducing effect, especially when I'm sitting at home and it's just aching.
[close]

Transdermal means its hitting the bloodstream via the skin.

I highly doubt tour product is indeed transdermal because it's very hard to make a liposomal carrier for cannabis or everyone would be high by rubbing it on their skin. It does exist though in pharmaceutical form.

Anyhow, Mary's medicinal is a good brand for mainstream medicines.

Oh yeah, if it is truly transdermal, you'll fail a drug test, just fyi
[close]

I know what transdermal means, Mr. smart genius guy, but I don't know the active ingredient that makes it transdermal. Nothing special on the ingredients, and not any good info from my brief googling effort.

I wasnt trying to insult you. I'm just saying I highly doubt any product on the market is transdermal outside of an actual pharmaceutical company which would have the means and finances to do so.

Cannabinoids DO NOT transfer though the skin into the bloodstream without some good chemistry work and pharmokinetics.

It is possible, just very unlikely as it would draw alot of attention from the FDA.

Probably works good topically though I would imagine
Gentleman ninja warlock

leftjab13

• Rep: 0
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2019, 09:39:39 AM »
Hope this thread keeps going.
Ive been using Ananda Professional that I get from the pharmacy. Seems legit for sure.  Slight mood enhancement but that may me from pain reduction, plus my mood usually cant get much worse  ???.  Ive taken heavy doses when I feel a migraine coming and its helped which is a huge bonus for me. Always looking for the "best" (deal, strength, quality, or...) so want to keep this thread rolling.

drdabber

• Rep: -2
    • Best Dab Pen avatar image
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2021, 11:48:57 PM »
You can also use an electric rig to use wax or CBD.
You can simply find it on Dr. Dabber's website: https://www.drdabber.com
Visit the website so, you can find more products and information:
https://www.drdabber.com