Author Topic: 60s or 70s Ford  (Read 373 times)

mongopushingmallgraber

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 31
    • Voicemail avatar image
60s or 70s Ford
« on: July 25, 2021, 05:45:29 PM »
Been obsessed looking at old trucks and really want an old long bed ford from late 60s or 70s. 

I want a Ford or a Chevy, but leaning toward Fords because I think they look pretty dope from this era.

Anything I should look out for when Im checking out these trucks?  Im trying to spend like 5k on it at most.

Let me know whats good!

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
Re: 60s or 70s Ford
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 06:34:58 PM »
No idea but yeah those ones are sick
listen to cosmic psychos

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 51
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 09:13:24 PM »
If you want to daily a 50 year old truck for <5k, you better have another 5k tucked away to keep it running.

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 09:15:22 PM »
I’m bow tie til I die, but at that price, good luck.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 457
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 09:48:09 PM »
I've been looking for an early 90s. Just look at this. They peaked right here. Now it's just bulbous monstrosities.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 10:50:37 PM »
Volcom fucked the market but get one of those 4 runners or a hilux surf bro

If you haven’t got the coin for that just get a hilux 2wd and drop the cunt

Yes, you won’t be able to send it off-road but you will look legit in a different way for a fraction of the price
listen to cosmic psychos

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 51
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 07:08:12 AM »
Volcom fucked the market but get one of those 4 runners or a hilux surf bro

If you haven’t got the coin for that just get a hilux 2wd and drop the cunt

Yes, you won’t be able to send it off-road but you will look legit in a different way for a fraction of the price

We don't have hilux in the US. Equivalent is tacoma and 4runner. Old toyota is pretty much the de facto hipster outdoorsy guy truck and prices are super inflated as a result.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 08:27:25 AM »
If I had the cash I’d love to get an old Bronco.  The new ones just look like a beefed up Kia Soul.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 09:42:39 PM »
Is that the oj one? I remember that it was all over the telly even here we were all watching that shit live
That ones sick, actually all those seppo wagon style 4wds are dope

Getting hard to find but I rate the Subaru brumby you might know it as the brat I loved mine, they only had 4 forward gears would only do 80 on the highway we turned it into a shooting truck to blast roos and pigs it’s in Cunnamulla now

Ok so no hilux what about like a late 90s early 00s space cab Tacoma 2wd and you just lower it instead Had a google already, they look alright

For cheap off-roaders can you get a Suzuki Sierra still? My sister had one back in the day, black soft top
You could put the windshield down, too it was mad

Edit just on car stories so my bro who stuck a lime up his arse one time, he’s actually the sickest cunt he had this 80 series land cruiser when we were kids and we were out in the bush one night on the side of a hill in the dark just smoking weed in the back like fully relaxed and shit and Pete went to grab the bowl we had the weed in and he’s bumped it out of park into neutral and the handbrake wasn’t up or anything and we fully romped it down the hill in the dark for maybe 15 metres until we hit a big enough tree had to get it winched out it was fucked

Anyone got any good car stories or what?
listen to cosmic psychos