Author Topic: Killed an animal while skating?  (Read 7519 times)

Putaslocas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
Killed an animal while skating?
« on: September 24, 2018, 12:10:06 PM »
The other day i was skating this hubba and i slammed and as i was flying into the ground i see a squirrel standing right where im about to fall. Lil guy just made it out alive but it had me thinking, has anyone ever accidentally done that? Either landed on an animal while bailing or rolled over and squashed/hurt it to death by some chance. Anyone ever experience something like that?

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
Re: Killed an animal while skating?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 12:11:37 PM »
Peta is gonna be pissed.
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3332
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 12:17:44 PM »
Once when I lived in Tampa I was skating near the campus dorms where I lived. I ollied up a curb and bombed a small little hill. I was booking, for sure. A squirrel made a horrible decision and tried to run in front of me, but he wasn't fast enough. I hit him. Apparently I only hit his tail though, because afterwards he had this ring of bald right in the middle of his tail. Like someone had taken a razor to about a 1/2 inch of the hair in a little ring. His tail stayed like that too as I'd see him frequently and he stood out because of his cool tail.

So I guess I didn't kill an animal, but I gave one a haircut while skateboarding.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 12:21:32 PM »
Once when I lived in Tampa I was skating near the campus dorms where I lived. I ollied up a curb and bombed a small little hill. I was booking, for sure. A squirrel made a horrible decision and tried to run in front of me, but he wasn't fast enough. I hit him. Apparently I only hit his tail though, because afterwards he had this ring of bald right in the middle of his tail. Like someone had taken a razor to about a 1/2 inch of the hair in a little ring. His tail stayed like that too as I'd see him frequently and he stood out because of his cool tail.

So I guess I didn't kill an animal, but I gave one a haircut while skateboarding.
Sounds like you barely got out of a hairy situation

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

coreaf

• Rep: 23
  • sick
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 12:25:17 PM »
one time at my local i looked down and saw a cute lil black and yellow caterpillar right in the kill zone. i swerved to spare its life then picked it up and moved it over to the fence. i was feeling pretty good with myself and then i started realizing upon further inspection that there were squished ones all over the place because it was apparently caterpillar szn and the dumb bastards were abandoning the safety of the bushes in favor of death in the park so maybe i actually fucked that guys whole day up by saving him. i later heard that those caterpillars turn into nasty ass moths anyway.

ungzilla

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 12:26:19 PM »
RIP like ants and stuff

ungzilla

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 12:27:06 PM »
and that zebra from that one time i don't wanna talk about it

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 12:32:52 PM »
not skating but one time i was riding my bike and a dog bolted out of someone's yard chasing after me so i pedaled faster but the dog was just hauling ass towards me. when he eventually got closer he started snapping at me trying to get my leg so i just kinda thrusted my foot towards it and kicked the dog right in the mouth, he stopped, and i pedaled my ass off to get out of there.
I was like 16 at the time and it's one of the few things i feel bad about from that time in my life..

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 12:35:51 PM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

coreaf

• Rep: 23
  • sick
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 12:35:57 PM »
not skating but one time i was riding my bike and a dog bolted out of someone's yard chasing after me so i pedaled faster but the dog was just hauling ass towards me. when he eventually got closer he started snapping at me trying to get my leg so i just kinda thrusted my foot towards it and kicked the dog right in the mouth, he stopped, and i pedaled my ass off to get out of there.
I was like 16 at the time and it's one of the few things i feel bad about from that time in my life..

fuck that, dawg. if it’s you or him then fuck that dog.

cloudy

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 12:48:55 PM »
meanwhile, on the slap for animals forum...

"ever killed a person while skating?"

"well, not while skateboarding, but there was this one time i was ice skating..." http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/10/23/russia.skating.bear.death/

bo golden

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 01:00:42 PM »
I rolled over a tiny green snake one day, but it kept on moving.

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 02:19:15 PM »
one time at my local i looked down and saw a cute lil black and yellow caterpillar right in the kill zone. i swerved to spare its life then picked it up and moved it over to the fence. i was feeling pretty good with myself and then i started realizing upon further inspection that there were squished ones all over the place because it was apparently caterpillar szn and the dumb bastards were abandoning the safety of the bushes in favor of death in the park so maybe i actually fucked that guys whole day up by saving him. i later heard that those caterpillars turn into nasty ass moths anyway.

Same situation at our local park, my friend made a big deal out of saving one then promptly rolled over another. The timing was perfect.

A horsefly was dive bombing me when I was skating flat once, it came in for the third swoop and I tee'd off on it with my board. I actually felt that fucker connect with the bottom of my tail and it  went flying fifteen feet. So satisfying, I hate horseflies.
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 02:41:28 PM »
One day we were at a spot and there was a big fat squirrel posted up some distance away, just chilling there. Probably like half a football field away. Some of us were lobbing rocks at it, trying to get it to move from its spot. No one thought they had a chance of hitting it from the distance we were at. 
One of my friends then picks up a slightly bigger than average rock, and throws a bullet across the open grass, hitting the stationary squirrel right between the eyes. Instant regret.
We couldn't believe he hit it from that far, and that it stayed still the whole time! Immediately it falls into a seizure type frenzy, before slowly trembling to its death. It was traumatic, and everyone was so surprised, and super salty at the squirrel killing rock hurler.
I wasn't too mad though. Just shook! He threw the rock too hard and too accurate, but the likelihood of actually hitting it seemed unlikely, and I bet if he tried 100 more times to do it, hed never hit the spot again.
We buried the little dude, then we all went home. Noone felt like skating anymore.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1242
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 02:57:51 PM »
years ago on my first skate trip to nyc me and the homies were taking a break from pushing around, so we decided to play skate in this flatground of a park/dog park-financial district of manhattan im pretty sure
my trick, fakie flip, leaning fakie and i screeched to a halt on a fucking mouse
lil guy met his demise by my 53mm pig swirls
scraped his guts off in the grass and kicked his carcass out of the flatground
i lost that game.

one time i was cycling home from work late night. home stretch and i was bookin, drop down handlebars so im head down fuckin gettin it. looked up and saw a possum in the street halfway crossing. i let out a shriek and the dude turns back and runs UNDER both of my wheels as i pull my feet up
BOOM BOOM
bike didnt waiver at all(heavy old steel schwinn traveller)
i stopped. turned around and this thing is flattened in the stomach blood coming out its mouth
was still there 2 hours later. dead.

so yeah ive killed two mammals accidentally by self propelled machinery...or they commited suicide.

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 84
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 03:35:47 PM »

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 03:40:45 PM »

Classic GAY.

Coolhats

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 03:41:36 PM »
Had a friend run over a mouse while filming a line in NYC. The little guy ran right out and the filmer ran right over him. Little guy started seizing and then passed away. Pour one out for the little homie.

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 03:47:42 PM »
Lol i regret starting this thread. Were getting nowhere. I figured out of just the pure number of skateboarders that someone had to of had some bizarre incident.

notcool

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 03:51:05 PM »
a bird hit my windshield doing 65 while en route to a skatepark does that count

RAD DAD

• Rep: -7
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2018, 04:08:53 PM »
not technically an animal but kinda

i was skating to my local one day and these two hispanic drunk dudes were just staring at me and just as i was about to skate by, one of them stuck his foot out under my board and i kinda just rolled over it like a pebble, lost my balance but didnt fall off

i didnt kill him but he let out a little ¡Ay!

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2018, 04:27:54 PM »
I heard Rowley brings a sling shot to sessions

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 05:10:34 PM »
years ago on my first skate trip to nyc me and the homies were taking a break from pushing around, so we decided to play skate in this flatground of a park/dog park-financial district of manhattan im pretty sure
my trick, fakie flip, leaning fakie and i screeched to a halt on a fucking mouse
lil guy met his demise by my 53mm pig swirls
scraped his guts off in the grass and kicked his carcass out of the flatground
i lost that game.

one time i was cycling home from work late night. home stretch and i was bookin, drop down handlebars so im head down fuckin gettin it. looked up and saw a possum in the street halfway crossing. i let out a shriek and the dude turns back and runs UNDER both of my wheels as i pull my feet up
BOOM BOOM
bike didnt waiver at all(heavy old steel schwinn traveller)
i stopped. turned around and this thing is flattened in the stomach blood coming out its mouth
was still there 2 hours later. dead.

so yeah ive killed two mammals accidentally by self propelled machinery...or they commited suicide.

fitting username
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

notcool

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2018, 05:13:06 PM »
not technically an animal but kinda

i was skating to my local one day and these two hispanic drunk dudes were just staring at me and just as i was about to skate by, one of them stuck his foot out under my board and i kinda just rolled over it like a pebble, lost my balance but didnt fall off

i didnt kill him but he let out a little ¡Ay!
  hahaha

GinosGroceries

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2018, 05:23:53 PM »
Gnats. Lots and lots of swallowed gnats.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2018, 06:00:44 PM »
The other day i was skating this hubba and i slammed and as i was flying into the ground i see a squirrel standing right where im about to fall. Lil guy just made it out alive but it had me thinking, has anyone ever accidentally done that? Either landed on an animal while bailing or rolled over and squashed/hurt it to death by some chance. Anyone ever experience something like that?
that's a crazy freak accident. I wouldn't stress over it too much though, we as humans kill shit by accident all the time. It's not like you went out of your way to shoot it in the head with gun or anything ....

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

IHOP

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2018, 06:36:24 PM »

This happened to you the other day? or you saw the video of zack baker doing exactly this on daniel wheatleys story today.

ungzilla

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2018, 06:44:16 PM »
option 3: you just doxxed yourself

Hypnotoad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2018, 07:00:35 PM »
One day we were at a spot and there was a big fat squirrel posted up some distance away, just chilling there. Probably like half a football field away. Some of us were lobbing rocks at it, trying to get it to move from its spot. No one thought they had a chance of hitting it from the distance we were at. 
One of my friends then picks up a slightly bigger than average rock, and throws a bullet across the open grass, hitting the stationary squirrel right between the eyes. Instant regret.
We couldn't believe he hit it from that far, and that it stayed still the whole time! Immediately it falls into a seizure type frenzy, before slowly trembling to its death. It was traumatic, and everyone was so surprised, and super salty at the squirrel killing rock hurler.
I wasn't too mad though. Just shook! He threw the rock too hard and too accurate, but the likelihood of actually hitting it seemed unlikely, and I bet if he tried 100 more times to do it, hed never hit the spot again.
We buried the little dude, then we all went home. Noone felt like skating anymore.

My friend was a bus boy at a ski resort back in the day, there was a ground squirrel behind him and he had a fork in his apron.  His friend told him to take it out, so he turned around and threw the fork and tridented the little guy to death.  Same deal, nobody thought there was a chance of it happening, and the result was just instant bum-out for all involved.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:02:40 PM by Hypnotoad »

IHOP

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2018, 07:06:26 PM »
option 3: you just doxxed yourself

I wish but looks like putas lives in chicago