Author Topic: PUBG  (Read 3682 times)

redhatchet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 44
PUBG
« on: September 26, 2018, 03:19:49 PM »
Might already be a thread on this, but if any PALS play PUBG and have a mic, we should get a squad going. I guess I should mention the game is for Xbox only at this point. If anyone replies I’ll throw out my gamer tag.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

Bumpovertrash

Re: PUBG
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 05:13:15 PM »
 I like pubg but dont have it on xbox.
Im convinced this game is bad for my health, my stress level is through the roof late game.

redcurb12

• Rep: 29
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 04:44:49 PM »
i downloaded the other day but havent had a chance to play.

hit me up with ur gamertag and i'll add you up
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 01:37:26 PM »
Xbox only...? It's been out for PC for two years lol

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 03:48:39 PM »
PC homies sound off. I play a couple nights a week on weekdays as well as weekends in the AM. Don't play too serious, just hate getting matched up with people talking about vapes and making lame jokes.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 08:31:52 AM »
I played PUBG for Xbox for about a year until COD Black Ops 4 came out. Their battle royale game mode is 10 times better than PUBG.

FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 10:30:31 AM »
I played PUBG for Xbox for about a year until COD Black Ops 4 came out. Their battle royale game mode is 10 times better than PUBG.
If you play on xbox yeah it sucks, 30 fps doesn't work for it. I play on PC and it's really good. The best gun physics in any game ever. There's a lot of doing nothing but it keeps you tense. And when you have a gunfight your heart is just racing so hard. Playing squads with mics is sick.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 10:33:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If you play on xbox yeah it sucks, 30 fps doesn't work for it. I play on PC and it's really good. The best gun physics in any game ever. There's a lot of doing nothing but it keeps you tense. And when you have a gunfight your heart is just racing so hard. Playing squads with mics is sick.

Yeah I've heard the PC version is much smoother and all around better. I've never been a PC gamer so that's just not for me. I've always been a COD guy, and I love battle royale games, so Blackout is just perfect for me.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 02:13:55 AM »
PUBG with the mic on is the worst - can't hear shit because three other players are eating chips with their dogs barking.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 05:45:39 AM »
PUBG with the mic on is the worst - can't hear shit because three other players are eating chips with their dogs barking.

A+ username/avatar

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 12:44:53 PM »
A+ username/avatar
Back atcha, Hans Moleman is hilarious.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2019, 04:29:28 PM »
Ok I got this for ps4 on sale and man do I suck. Just seems kind of awkward with a controller? I don't know. I'm going to bump the sensitivity up next time I play and just do solo for a while I guess. Anyone have it for ps4?

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 09:10:34 AM »
Ok I got this for ps4 on sale and man do I suck. Just seems kind of awkward with a controller? I don't know. I'm going to bump the sensitivity up next time I play and just do solo for a while I guess. Anyone have it for ps4?

PUBG sucks for console. I played it for Xbox for about the first 9 months after it came out (stopped playing when Black Ops 4 came out). The rendering is awful, the movement is awful, the hit detection is awful, etc....

Every other battle royale game (mainly Black Ops 4, Fortnite, Apex) has much better mechanics, graphics, movement, hit detection, etc...

FUCK YOU

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2019, 10:15:49 AM »
I'm addicted to it on my mobile.
I was saying to a mate it spins me out that I remember playing snake on my nokia and now we're playing 100 person TPS death matches on mobile phones with insane graphics.

"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2019, 09:56:15 AM »
i played duos or whatever they call it for pubg twice on my phone and i got carried to second place the first game and then won the second game. decided the aim assist was too good on mobile and haven't touched it since. i play fortnite on switch sometimes but epic ruined the game trying to balance out builders so maybe I'll start again. won't have the funds for a playstation until i graduate in may
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2019, 11:37:20 AM »
Mobile you play with a bunch of bots and the more you play you start to play with more real people. I downloaded it because I was bored and going to get my tires changed. Won my first match in fucking Panera. I knew something was fishy. PC is the only way.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 08:39:42 PM »
I was saying to a mate it spins me out that I remember playing snake on my nokia and now we're playing 100 person TPS death matches on mobile phones with insane graphics.
Consoles too - Mario on the first Nintendo, compared to photorealistic games now. Shit's wild.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2019, 04:56:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Consoles too - Mario on the first Nintendo, compared to photorealistic games now. Shit's wild.

Someone did that screenshot from Spiderman on the PS1 and then the PS4 at the same location and it's nuts how far the graphics have come.
I remember playing Ghouls and Ghosts on the megadrive and thinking there was no way it could get any better than this.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"