Author Topic: Rob Lorifice drugs bust  (Read 22566 times)

DM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 25
Rob Lorifice drugs bust
« on: September 30, 2018, 10:05:53 AM »

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
Re: Rob Lorifice drugs bust
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 10:08:21 AM »
Wonder if he snitched yet

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 10:10:15 AM »
More like Lori-ICE. BA DUM TSST. Seriously had to look this guy up, was he ever relevant?

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 10:24:26 AM »
If red bull or monster sponsored him instead of Rock Star, he wouldn’t have to have a side business. Dude is up shit creek unless he snitches then he is just dead
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 10:27:07 AM »
he is fucked Hefty amount of meth

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 10:34:50 AM »
rob lorifice
comes to the party
w/ drugs in his orifice
if yo bitch get mouthy
he show whore a fist
southern buffet
i'll have more a fish

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 11:17:54 AM »
850 Xanax? Gotta be some fent in there...

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 11:24:55 AM »
Who?

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 11:38:55 AM »
he is fucked Hefty amount of meth
Imagine the illustrious pre-prison life of a low to mid level drug dealer who clearly uses his own shit.

He put his money in his jail wallet
Robbed Orifice 

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 12:12:07 PM »
he could argue that its for his personal use.  there were no guns.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 12:17:59 PM »

four eyes

• Rep: -2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 12:19:59 PM »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • Free Max B
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2018, 01:50:22 PM »
Them xans is definitely all fake. Let them find a trace amount of a fent analogue in there. automatic 20 in the states now no?. Also I have no idea who this guy is.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2018, 02:03:14 PM »
vert josh kasper
Them xans is definitely all fake. Let them find a trace amount of a fent analogue in there. automatic 20 in the states now no?. Also I have no idea who this guy is.

Free max b

That true? Kids are doing tons of that stuff right??
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:05:00 PM by DM »

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 02:11:29 PM »
vert josh kasper
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

That true? Kids are doing tons of that stuff right??

I wouldn’t say they’re doing it on purpose, it’s drug dealers cutting it and repressing it with fet to make more money. It’s fucked. If you’re gonna do pills these days just get a script or buy from someone you know has one. I bought testing strips just cause that shits so common and so many people I know use drugs recreationally it’s easier to hand em a strip and say hey just test that shit real quick then watch my friends die over some dumb Shit.

Just smoke weed and drink if you wanna get down. Shit I even would test coke now cause I’ve read shit of people dying from fet laced coke which makes no sense to me.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

bawtawdwon

• Rep: -68
  • cant ban the snowman
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2018, 02:21:28 PM »
Part of the big air cartel. Y'all dumb with the fentanyl xanax shit though. Same type of rumor when people used to say e pills were coke based or heroin based. Niggas dumb. He's a goner on the meth and heroin.

Fentanyl is in counterfeit painkillers, been 2 cases I remember of fentanyl in xanax, small local ops. Rumors starting spreading from there. Lil peep dies, rumors blow up, neglecting the fact he took counterfeit oxy. Now every kid wants to prove how smart they are by mentioning "fentanyl xans".

-og counterfeit drug guy

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2018, 02:35:18 PM »

Free max b
just half pound of heroin alone means your fucked. Look at that dork tho he’s gonna give up everyone

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2018, 02:56:24 PM »
Part of the big air cartel. Y'all dumb with the fentanyl xanax shit though. Same type of rumor when people used to say e pills were coke based or heroin based. Niggas dumb. He's a goner on the meth and heroin.

Fentanyl is in counterfeit painkillers, been 2 cases I remember of fentanyl in xanax, small local ops. Rumors starting spreading from there. Lil peep dies, rumors blow up, neglecting the fact he took counterfeit oxy. Now every kid wants to prove how smart they are by mentioning "fentanyl xans".

-og counterfeit drug guy

Considering I had a friend who thought he was taking Xanax and then overdosed because it was fent, id say its not a rumour, as well when my sister was working in the ER in Vancouver, there were 12 people who came in after overdosing on fent, almost all of them thought they were taking Xanax, a few thought it was heroin, its mixed in a lot these days for unexpecting victims.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2018, 03:02:35 PM »
I'm willing to bet that any depressant pill you buy of the street these days has fentanyl in it. Especially now. Scripts are so tight since the beginning of the year that nobody has any extra and they get side eye from the pharmacists they've been going to for years. I had a hook up a while back and the quantity he had was vast. No way he was getting those from a script.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

bawtawdwon

• cant ban the snowman
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2018, 03:13:47 PM »
Expand Quote

-og counterfeit drug guy
[close]

Considering I had a friend who thought he was taking Xanax and then overdosed because it was fent, id say its not a rumour, as well when my sister was working in the ER in Vancouver, there were 12 people who came in after overdosing on fent, almost all of them thought they were taking Xanax, a few thought it was heroin, its mixed in a lot these days for unexpecting victims.
Sounds like more rumors to me honestly. Did your friend get toxicology done? And I don't know how some people think they're taking xanax but others would think its heroin. And opiate users use xanax in conjunction alot of the time, further muddying the connection. But yes, fentanyl is a bigger problem in Canada than the us.

Also fentanyl cost more than alprazolam. Only way they find they're way into xanax press is wrong chemical sent, contamination of press, or its the only thing available to the presser. Its a much smaller problem than the public thinks, relating to Xanax.

Oh yeah, some history, before any cases even popped up, the main supplier who started this shit made a long post about nothing being able to stop him from putting fentanyl in them and killing all of his custumers. This is the starting point of everything. Maybe 2013-14. People were pissed but I thought it was pretty funny, he never did, now look where we are.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:42:15 PM by bawtawdwon »

thebacker

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2018, 03:40:14 PM »
Not too long ago people in Delaware OD'd from smoking weed laced with fent
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 05:20:15 PM by DaveFuck »

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2018, 03:43:14 PM »
https://theboardr.com/profile/563/Rob_Lorifice

Ha, was expecting some washed-up '90s vert pro I wouldn't recognize.

bawtawdwon

• cant ban the snowman
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2018, 03:49:50 PM »
Not too long ago people in delewared OD'd from smoking weed laced with fent
More hysteria. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fentanyl-laced-marijuana-rise/

I'm not saying fentanyl isnt a problem, its just reached straight hysteria levels by the media. Ima leave this thread now tho. Stay woke y'all.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • Free Max B
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2018, 04:05:51 PM »
you are a full blown person. Go cape for fentanyl on reddit lil du.

Also you look really fucking stupid challenging someone’s personal account of their friend ODing with a snopes article. Got any good ebaumsworld or newgrounds links on deck?

Free max b
FREE MAX B

bawtawdwon

• cant ban the snowman
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »
U mad I called out your bullshit.

Keep that nigga max locked

rubbery vagina

• Rep: -51
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2018, 06:24:57 PM »
never forget his aim screen name: TheLorifice

RIP

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2018, 06:57:32 PM »
For those unfamiliar with his skating

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2018, 02:01:34 AM »

-og counterfeit drug guy

You're dumb as shit, and continually show you actually know dick all about common drug quality. You're a custie who needs to stay on r/drugs with all the armchair "OG's".

Alprazolam is not cheaper than fentanyl, and no one is suggesting that people are commonly handing out bars if straight fent. It's a cut, same as any other, and a tiny bit of fent can stretch that random benzo batch absurdly far anyone asshole with a press. This is simple old shit, none of its new. The opiate benzo synergy at least makes sense. Dumb custies can't tell the difference between a benzo blackout and a nod, the same as dumb custies who don't know real L can't it from other psychs.

Fent is blown up in the media like everything else, but that doesn't mean it isn't everywhere. Had two wooks kick it due to fent laced coke in this tiny college town I live in. Yes toxicology was done, no they weren't opiate users, and mutual friends were with them when they copped the bags. A girl got popped for selling fent laced coke at Bisco this year. They tested and tracked it at EDC as well.

Why are you the way you are?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:19:08 AM by sododgy »

bawtawdwon

• cant ban the snowman
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2018, 04:26:57 AM »
Lol, u mad too. I know more about this than you think, straight up, and yup I only sold a couple grams of weed in my life. Tryna slay callin me a r drugs person lol dude its straight painfully obvious that's where you learned your info about this stuff like other man who told get back on reddit, ahhh mane. Yes, fentanyl contamination happens, like I said. And yes alp is cheaper even when accounting for dose. Ain't tryna keep arguing but u making me. Had plenty friends drop from fent also, I ain't being a asshole dude, I'm tryna get some truth out there.