Author Topic: Skateshoeguru website  (Read 383 times)

skateshoeguru

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
Skateshoeguru website
« on: July 20, 2018, 07:54:29 AM »
Hi guys,pls checkout out my site skateshoeguru.com where i am doing reviews for skate shoes. I would like to see your feedback on what should i add/change/fix and which shoes would you like to see.Hope you like the site guys and that you are gonna get some help. Cheers!

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
    • Fotos avatar image
Re: Skateshoeguru website
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 10:32:36 AM »
I have very thick and wide feet. Most skateshoes are too tight and too narrow for my feet. Can you recommend any skateshoes for me? Currently I am skating maranas and they are so tight that my feet will feel numb after skating for awhile and they are wider than the avarage skate shoe. 

skateshoeguru

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 11:05:09 AM »
hi,
I can suggest to be honest the supra Saint shoes because they are really comfortable without pressing your feet but at the same time your feet are secured without any slip offs.You can check it on my site and see some fotos or either visit my youtube channel to have a better look at this shoe.Far wider than the marana shoes.Hope i helped.Cheers!

Sad Hippo

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 09:56:48 PM »

skateshoeguru

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 01:04:16 AM »
Real???About running shoes??It has nothing to do with my site mate....Im a 31 years old skater and im skating for 18years  and im sharing my opinion about skate shoes as i was always into skate shoes.Your site has nothing to do with skate shoes! ;)

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 02:23:38 AM »
I sincerely like what you are trying but there is some room for improvement.
First try to use an impersonal writing. don't use "I" or refer to yourself. Talk about the experience, the skating (try use the same style as in weartested reviews).
Try to put how many hours you skated the shoe, and an hour indicator with the pictures of the used shoes. Also, try to show the bottom of the shoes, it helps.
Also about the cushioning reviews you make. You don't necessarily have to feel the cushioning. I mean something can be cushioned and prevent you from heel bruises without feeling mushy. Also, something can feel mushy but that doesn't mean it will prevent your feet from being sore.

Try to keep a non-cringy style (try not to write like rippedlaces please), and keep doing reviews, the concise style is good.

skateshoeguru

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 07:07:05 AM »
Hello,
first of thanks that for checking my site.I appreciate your feedback just i want to tell you that i want to keep it personal and keep writing 'my' experience of the shoe as im not a company or somethinG. Iam a 31 years old skater you always liked shoes and always been into that so i would like to keep the personal speech style as i don't want to write like weartested and rippedlaces.I prefer to differentiate and use my own style with that room of improvement that you are saying.About cushioning my friend we can talk for a lot of time.Believe that it is very easy to understand from the very first seconds that you wear a pair of shoes if it is gonna protect you or not.If it has good cushion or not.If in the past you wore the p rod 2's for example you know what a good cushion is , but if for example you got his 10th model that is supposed to have cushion then you will need a lot of time to find it.Usually shoes with good cushion are the ones that when you put them on you can feel that the foam of the sole or the airbag is moving.That is my experience maybe for you it is different...maybe you will buy the es accel slim for example and you will tell me that they have cushion.This is why i have a site to share my opinion and everyone can share his opinion too.If you checked my latest review of the lakai bristol shoes i got a photo of the sole and im trying to improve my photos too so as you can see the shape of the shoe and as much as possible.Thanks and im here to discuss anything else you want.Cheers!

Sad Hippo

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 04:30:52 PM »
Oh shit, then you're basically Tony Hawk. It's practically the same name, just sub skate and running in the url... whatever, fuck you, and fuck your failed site.

Real???About running shoes??It has nothing to do with my site mate....Im a 31 years old skater and im skating for 18years  and im sharing my opinion about skate shoes as i was always into skate shoes.Your site has nothing to do with skate shoes! ;)

skateshoeguru

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 01:05:34 AM »
HAHAHHAHAH...mate you should think twice before writing because you are being too funny.  You are on slapmagazine forum which is related to skateboarding talking about running shoes and saying that i failed??Really???Your problem is that my site's name is skateshoeguru and your's runningshoesguru?So what??am i gonna steal your traffic?Don't worry nobody is gonna search for running shoes in my site and skate shoes in yours.Also i can't understand what is the relation of slap magazine forum and your site.Maybe you got a little bit confused.

berries and a twig

• Rep: -7
  • fucking steak
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »
HAHAHHAHAH...mate you should think twice before writing because you are being too funny.  You are on slapmagazine forum which is related to skateboarding talking about running shoes and saying that i failed??Really???Your problem is that my site's name is skateshoeguru and your's runningshoesguru?So what??am i gonna steal your traffic?Don't worry nobody is gonna search for running shoes in my site and skate shoes in yours.Also i can't understand what is the relation of slap magazine forum and your site.Maybe you got a little bit confused.

pretty sure your confused in the fact that he was pointing out the similarities in the names of the site. I dont think its actually this guys site and youre write, this is slap.. learn how to post on here. I hardly do, cause I aint got nothing good to say. But you'll probably miss interpret this reply so ill stop here.

Shouldn’t it be “Cory Kennedy off Nike”?  Pretty sure there’s a way to edit titles of threads.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1002
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 10:31:35 AM »
FFS you skate slow...that last manny was ok tho.

Your sentences start off with a capital I, yet throughout the rest of the reviews they are all lowercase? Wtf is going on there? If you are trying to build a reputation of good reviews to obviously net free shoes, get your punctuation and grammar on point.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 10:37:15 AM by Xen »