Author Topic: of Element, on Baker  (Read 14702 times)

howtotictac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
of Element, on Baker
« on: October 03, 2018, 06:34:02 AM »
Jacopo Carozzi.

thebacker

Re: of Element, on Baker
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 06:44:42 AM »
Please for the love of god turn him pro before zach fucking allen

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:24:58 AM by DaveFuck »

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 06:46:25 AM »
TK?

PABLOS SWANPOWERS LOBSTER

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 06:56:03 AM »
Why does this Zach Allen kid get so much grief?

Look at that ender roll away. Kid is awesome.

micky682

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 07:30:34 AM »
This is perfect.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 07:38:21 AM »

But after watching that raw footage for the first time just now, maybe some of it is also the music editing of his footage. Much better for me without music

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 10:09:40 AM »
first euro baker rider in...ever ?

Ali Boulala...

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 10:11:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ali Boulala...

To be fair, no one continent could contain him.

Dermbot

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 10:33:25 AM »

i literally cant think of anyone in skating that has so much and so little talent and horse ass style. He is just not good. at all.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 10:36:43 AM »

He's really good yet somehow really underwhelming

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

IHOP

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 11:39:56 AM »
for an already huge team jacopo is a pretty random pick for baker, but dude is sick

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2018, 12:05:54 PM »
I feel bad for that Zack Allen kid. He looks young, and I bet if he read this message board he would be bummed the fuck out. First off the kid doesn’t seem like a kook in anyway whatsoever and seems really nice, hence why Reynolds fucks with him. Obviously he’s not the greatest skater ever, but he’s not bad by any means. If u have ability to skate the ender to that new kids in emerica vid above u are not a bad skater. He’s got a punk rock style but he’s black so I think it doesn’t translate well to slap, I just have this vibe that if he was white slap would like him better because he fits there stereotypical skater genres.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2018, 12:28:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ali Boulala...

Ali was never on baker
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2018, 12:40:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Ali Boulala...
[close]

Ali was never on baker

no but he is the original baker

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2018, 12:42:27 PM »
I don't get the Zach Allen hate. To each their own but to say he's not good is a stretch.

IHOP

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2018, 12:45:26 PM »
I feel bad for that Zack Allen kid. He looks young, and I bet if he read this message board he would be bummed the fuck out. First off the kid doesn’t seem like a kook in anyway whatsoever and seems really nice, hence why Reynolds fucks with him. Obviously he’s not the greatest skater ever, but he’s not bad by any means. If u have ability to skate the ender to that new kids in emerica vid above u are not a bad skater. He’s got a punk rock style but he’s black so I think it doesn’t translate well to slap, I just have this vibe that if he was white slap would like him better because he fits there stereotypical skater genres.

same age as most of the ams blowing up right now, and he has been a kook around me on multiple occasions.  snaking locals and thinking he's the shit for doing one foots and sweepers on a 4 ft quarter. gimme a break, this kid is less "punk rock" than sean pablo.

Dermbot

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2018, 01:10:45 PM »

You should still have to be more than just good and kinda nice to be fully on something like Emerica or RVCA. I get the baker thing. thats their gimmick, but not Emerica. He should be getting shop flow from val surf at the absolute most. If he wasnt on anything and we all saw his footage, he would never get the pass, but since he has reynolds backing him, he gets by.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 01:17:17 PM »
his style is forced and unatural

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2018, 02:27:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Ali Boulala...
[close]

Ali was never on baker
[close]

The point was the euro to actually ride for baker
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

fs overkrook

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2018, 05:21:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You should still have to be more than just good and kinda nice to be fully on something like Emerica or RVCA. I get the baker thing. thats their gimmick, but not Emerica. He should be getting shop flow from val surf at the absolute most. If he wasnt on anything and we all saw his footage, he would never get the pass, but since he has reynolds backing him, he gets by.

But he bombed a hill in sf and (presumably) an sf local said “yeah he’s a real one” so you should just shut up okay

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2018, 05:40:37 PM »
I don't get the Zach Allen hate. To each their own but to say he's not good is a stretch.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2018, 05:46:48 PM »
Boulala pretty much rode for baker. I know he didn’t technically but he had parts in the videos ffs

brettpancake

• Rep: 2
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 07:21:12 PM »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 07:34:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Ali Boulala...
[close]

Ali was never on baker
[close]

Mary Berry is

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 09:02:01 PM »

Best cover in quite a while.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 09:16:18 PM »

i feel like i saw the footage of this, and it was a straight kickflip. not even like the gilette backside flip debate, this was a pretty straight on kickflip. Jaako posted it a while ago on his story, but I could be misremembering.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 09:22:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i feel like i saw the footage of this, and it was a straight kickflip. not even like the gilette backside flip debate, this was a pretty straight on kickflip. Jaako posted it a while ago on his story, but I could be misremembering.

I'd call that a frontside flip but let's not get into that right now. Point was that dude is awesome and had a great fucking cover just recently.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2018, 11:46:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

same age as most of the ams blowing up right now, and he has been a kook around me on multiple occasions.  snaking locals and thinking he's the shit for doing one foots and sweepers on a 4 ft quarter. gimme a break, this kid is less "punk rock" than sean pablo.

Exactly he had bad tranny tricks on the 4 ft hip at pedlow in an emerica video. He snakes people and keeps his mouth open like a special needs kid. Honestly just kick him off he’s ruining two great brands. I’ve “lost” my board to fuck his runs up for cutting me off before. T funks a cunt too but at least he’s talented.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Pigeon

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2018, 12:11:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Exactly he had bad tranny tricks on the 4 ft hip at pedlow in an emerica video. He snakes people and keeps his mouth open like a special needs kid. Honestly just kick him off he’s ruining two great brands. I’ve “lost” my board to fuck his runs up for cutting me off before. T funks a cunt too but at least he’s talented.
Not cool.

OwlGreen

• Rep: -126
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2018, 12:55:46 AM »

Fuck me, best cover ever.