Author Topic: pissing  (Read 16341 times)

Jagr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 116
pissing
« on: October 13, 2018, 09:57:15 AM »
i live out in the country and take my morning piss outside.

go downstairs, let the dog out, and we both piss together right outside the front door. remember there was a thread about this somewhere a few years back...

much weirder, my fondness for pissing in the sink. perfect height. when you're done, you can splash a little water and soap around to clean up the sink.

mostly only do this at home, but i'm ashamed to admit i'll even do it at a homie's sometimes. will usually flush the toilet too so they don't know i just pissed in their sink. also do this in one-person public restrooms with lockable doors.

anyone else with this particular madness? or other weird pissing habits?

Jagr

• Rep: 116
Re: pissing
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 09:58:25 AM »
was reading a book, i think something by don delillo, and the main character pissed in the motel sink which helped me justify my madness.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 10:01:45 AM »
I do this weird thing where I drink a bunch of alcohol and pee on a couch

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 10:46:45 AM »
I've been pissing in a cup for year, now. Want to get my license back. Does that count? 100 dollar every single time.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 11:42:33 AM »
You are not alone.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 02:15:48 PM »
I have this thing in which, like a Vietnamese baby, I can piss on command if I hear a whistling sound. If I have to piss in public or like on the side of the road, and I feel awkward doing it, all I have to do to open the hose is to whistle. This way, I don't even mind if someone is checking out my junk. Ideally, I whistle a G-like tone, but a silent whistle is fine too. Then everything is literally golden.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 02:38:40 PM »
Doing construction work I pissed in a cup and and tossed the pee  out the window.  Then my boss came in grabbed the cup before I saw what was happening and used it to drink a full cup from.  I just see him  finish it off. I didn't say anything.  My boss/long time friend and surf buddy.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 03:08:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You are not alone.

https://youtu.be/pAyKJAtDNCw

I have this thing in which, like a Vietnamese baby, I can piss on command if I hear a whistling sound. If I have to piss in public or like on the side of the road, and I feel awkward doing it, all I have to do to open the hose is to whistle. This way, I don't even mind if someone is checking out my junk. Ideally, I whistle a G-like tone, but a silent whistle is fine too. Then everything is literally golden.

https://youtu.be/pUa3IWurISU

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 03:22:34 PM »
I do this weird thing where I drink a bunch of alcohol and pee on a couch the homies

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 08:31:11 PM »
i had a girlfriend once that would let me get off while watching her pee.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 12:04:37 AM »

keep it up kent

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2018, 05:07:10 AM »
Before I moved in with my girlfriend I lived in a real dump of an apartment and my sink was at the perfect dick level, so I didn't mind peeing in it occasionally. That thing eventually became a fulltime urinal. I'd brush my teeth and piss at the time time, and I'd stare at my cock in the mirror to see what pee looked like coming out from a new angle.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2018, 06:38:23 AM »
I pissed out my bedroom window, in the country. To damn cold to go outside, and only one toilet for six people. Kept doing it one summer and killed the grass in a perfect are.

I used piss jugs, and eventually tea in Gatorade bottles that looked like nasty put, to disuade the cops from searching my van thoroughly. " Search of you want to officer" but as soon as they're see the jugs, the whole time would change from ready to arrest, to just feeling sorry for me.

Lots of apartments in Denver has kitchenettes, but toilets were coming in the hall. Needless to say, everyone pissed in the stinks.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2018, 09:25:39 AM »
Kind of want to install a urinal in my bathroom. Tired of all the, "lift up the toilet seat, pee, clean the rims if they get sprinkled, put down the seat, touch the toilet lever to flush" bullshit. Rather would just walk-in, pee, gtfo.  8) 

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1537
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2018, 05:03:16 PM »
If I ever get married, I wonder how long it is going to take my wife to figure out that I pee exclusively in the shower?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2018, 05:21:36 PM »

Me too man, good times. Might as well embrace the few nerds on here kooking me. (I found out you can't love OR joke on the Gipper... Go figure)

Now if a girl starts shitting with the door open... Game over unless she's a fucking 10 and that MTV cribs rich.

Also I sit down to piss in my house, especially in the middle of the night. Just so that's straight.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2018, 05:26:50 PM »
I also piss in the sink.  I usually run the sink a little as I go. You don’t want piss trapped in the trap in the pipe. I drive a semi so that definitely entails pissing in bottles every day. My four year old son loves a good “outside pee!” He’s asks if he can outside pee at the park all the time. I took a piss with him it the forest camping and he’s been obsessed ever since.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 05:38:49 PM »
Was walking in downtown LA today and figured out that the puddle I walked through wasn't from rain about mid way though.

kentrock

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2018, 07:41:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Me too man, good times. Might as well embrace the few nerds on here kooking me. (I found out you can't love OR joke on the Gipper... Go figure)

Now if a girl starts shitting with the door open... Game over unless she's a fucking 10 and that MTV cribs rich.

Also I sit down to piss in my house, especially in the middle of the night. Just so that's straight.

i know, i love watching girls go pee.  hot af!!!!!!!!

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2018, 12:03:41 AM »
I live in the Bush so I basically piss outside 90% of the time, but I'm in canada too so not so much in the winter

Never got to watch a girl piss but my ex was the craziest gusher of all time and I thing that's probably pretty close

Soak the whole fuckin bed everytime and it was awesome for like a week then I was totally over it

Gentleman ninja warlock

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2018, 05:17:40 AM »
- I work in event management; once we did a concert at a small church. after enduring that lame concert, I had to pee like a horse. Unfortunately somebody already locked the bathroom, so I had to secretely piss in the sink in the sacristy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- when I was younger, I always pissed in the flower pots in my room, until the plants died (I dumped the overfluing fluid out of the window) and I got trouble from my mom
- a friend of mine always pissed in bottles and kept them in his room for weeks, then he smashed one of the bottles in the underpass of the station
- peeing in the shower is mandatory
my 2 cents
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

EAT PUSSY!

• Rep: 29
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2018, 06:53:45 AM »
definitely pee in the sink also, even at a homies' place.

at home when there's someone around I use the toilet, sat down tho. it prevents prostate cancer and keep the bathroom clean for longer.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1537
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2018, 05:54:20 PM »
I live in the Bush so I basically piss outside 90% of the time, but I'm in canada too so not so much in the winter

Never got to watch a girl piss but my ex was the craziest gusher of all time and I thing that's probably pretty close

Soak the whole fuckin bed everytime and it was awesome for like a week then I was totally over it

This is the truth man!  I was always fascinated by squirters but it sucks real quick.  Where I live it is 1.75 for 1 load to wash and 1.50 to dry.  That translates to 3.25 if she blasts on the comforter alone, or 6.5 if she blasts all over everything.  I am not willing to incur these costs. At least until I own my own washer or have an in unit means of doing laundry.

And yes, you can put a towel down, but FTS.  I have my limits.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

kentrock

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2018, 06:59:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This is the truth man!  I was always fascinated by squirters but it sucks real quick.  Where I live it is 1.75 for 1 load to wash and 1.50 to dry.  That translates to 3.25 if she blasts on the comforter alone, or 6.5 if she blasts all over everything.  I am not willing to incur these costs. At least until I own my own washer or have an in unit means of doing laundry.

i would drink every drop of it wouldn't get on the sheets.  hot af man!

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2018, 10:55:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

i would drink every drop of it wouldn't get on the sheets.  hot af man!

No way the human body could handle it. I'm talking insane amounts here(towels wouldnt help)

But it was just like drinking water to be honest
Gentleman ninja warlock

double

• Rep: -2
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 07:07:07 AM »
Bet you could bottle pussy juice n sell it. It'd make a nice lube.

I seen a nigga piss over the stall wall into the other toilet, it was so dope.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2018, 04:09:24 AM »
Kind of want to install a urinal in my bathroom. Tired of all the, "lift up the toilet seat, pee, clean the rims if they get sprinkled, put down the seat, touch the toilet lever to flush" bullshit. Rather would just walk-in, pee, gtfo.  8)

Don't want to kill your dream but some of my mates used to live at a pub. They had a urinal tray that they used and if you don't clean them really regularly, they start to stink pretty bad. Not super functional in a home setting. Not sure about a personal porcelain one however
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2018, 08:21:05 AM »
Bet you could bottle pussy juice n sell it. It'd make a nice lube.

I seen a nigga piss over the stall wall into the other toilet, it was so dope.

From squirters? Wouldnt work well as lube, like I said it's just like water

It's not the same lube as when she gets "wet"
Gentleman ninja warlock

EAT PUSSY!

• Rep: 29
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2018, 09:03:18 AM »
aka female precum. yummy.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2018, 10:08:21 AM »
You guys make me sick and proud at the same time.