Author Topic: Neal Hendrix is a pedo  (Read 160105 times)

Ziad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
Re: Neal Hendrix is a pedo
« Reply #480 on: November 02, 2018, 04:23:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Evidence:
- Witnesses seeing them together a lot (especially Hendrix's neighbors seeing him bringing home kids)
- Neil's coworkers and friends if they noticed anything weird with him when he was around her
- Messages, calls, video, pictures
- Others who had similar experiences with him to testify
- The girl's parents if they noticed their daughter hanging out with him a lot outside skating
- The girl's close friends, if she told them anything or if they notice hanging out with him a lot outside skating
The cops should start digging around
[close]
imagine following up a misogynistic post defending a rapist with one calling everyone a fucking idiot, and then topping it all off by saying the cops should start "digging around."

not defending a rapist you just didnt understand my post and im going to explain, cheers

no life

• Rep: -31
« Reply #481 on: November 02, 2018, 04:45:58 PM »
I just read the Jenkem article about that and he might not be if the only evidence is a girl claiming, it might not be true ... a lot of girls falsely accuse of being raped/molested, it's a female thing to be pissed off with a guy so she'll just decide to ruin his life and no one will question her because she's a woman hence the victim, but I'm not defending him as well all I'm saying is that, for me, nothing's for sure unless evidence more than just a woman claiming emerges ... like witnesses neighbors who saw them numerous times going in the building, calls, messages stuff like that.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #482 on: November 02, 2018, 05:17:45 PM »
"NOT DEFENDING" just not accusing either cause I don't know the facts and I don't feel entitled to decide what people are without trusted evidence, that's what I explained later on and apparently what you missed or didn't understand.
I would never defend a pedo if he's a pedo I really hope he'd be thrown in jail never gets out (that is only if he is) and that's not mine to decide like most of the users here coming in posting like they saw the incident, I don't care if you understood my explanation, but to accuse me that I'm backing pedos is a bit too much.
 I AM NOT DEFENDING PEDOS

and for a woman to falsely accuse a man it happens not as much as men abuse women of course but in some cases it can happen and since I know neither one of them and which one is lying I will not stand on anyone's side till investigators/police do their work and truth that is backed by evidence emerges then I can take sides and talk shit, that's just me and this does not mean that I'm backing pedos, backing neal or hating on women and victims of abuse.

this is about all the explanation I can do if you still don't understand, good luck.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1231
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #483 on: November 02, 2018, 05:20:47 PM »
Hey man, just shut the fuck up already.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #484 on: November 02, 2018, 06:12:04 PM »
Evidence:
- Witnesses seeing them together a lot (especially Hendrix's neighbors seeing him bringing home kids)
- Neil's coworkers and friends if they noticed anything weird with him when he was around her
- Messages, calls, video, pictures
- Others who had similar experiences with him to testify
- The girl's parents if they noticed their daughter hanging out with him a lot outside skating
- The girl's close friends, if she told them anything or if they notice hanging out with him a lot outside skating
The cops should start digging around

So basically if you assault someone and no one else see they are off the hook in your eyes. And people wonder why victims so often don’t come forward.

Bhaktih

• Rep: -18
« Reply #485 on: November 02, 2018, 06:20:41 PM »
Everyone who wants to give him the benefit of the doubt will only be scratching their heads and kicking rocks when the dude is in jail

And even if it turns out to be a total false accusation (which I doubt) we can shrug our shoulders and comment about how fucked it is when people do that, while understanding it is still an incredibly rare occurrence.

Plus he can do a counter suit, and he hasn't lost any job yet, so I don't understand why anyone would drag on this girl regardless of her mangled statement, which I agree isnt the best but these aren't SVU episodes, lines can't be rehearsed.

I had a full conversation with a young head about this yesterday and his defense was " well if she was getting first every time she wouldn't have complained." And " why did she have to become a stripper after she started sucking at skating?" Sounds like something a frat bro would say to defend a football player or some movie star.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #486 on: November 02, 2018, 07:09:07 PM »
Hey man, just shut the fuck up already.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #487 on: November 02, 2018, 08:23:14 PM »
I don't talk about it or help rumors grow...

But u dodoodooo

RonAllenGaveMeThisAndIAmStoked

• Rep: 2
« Reply #488 on: November 02, 2018, 11:35:19 PM »
And how does the Nyjah shit keep going away when him Loy and that chase kid video tapped themselves having sex with a girl that was passed out and Nyjah gets to shine all the way to Nike with million dollar deals wearing leggings and nightgowns!  is he too big to go down? Or if the people around him do not acknowledge it will it never come to the surface?

Hold on. What? Is there a thread about this? What the hell?

no life

• Rep: -31
« Reply #489 on: November 03, 2018, 12:50:21 AM »
Expand Quote
And how does the Nyjah shit keep going away when him Loy and that chase kid video tapped themselves having sex with a girl that was passed out and Nyjah gets to shine all the way to Nike with million dollar deals wearing leggings and nightgowns!  is he too big to go down? Or if the people around him do not acknowledge it will it never come to the surface?
[close]

Hold on. What? Is there a thread about this? What the hell?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:53:01 AM by no life »

CoMpLeMeNts4U

« Reply #490 on: November 03, 2018, 03:32:25 AM »
"NOT DEFENDING" just not accusing either cause I don't know the facts and I don't feel entitled to decide what people are without trusted evidence, that's what I explained later on and apparently what you missed or didn't understand.
I would never defend a pedo if he's a pedo I really hope he'd be thrown in jail never gets out (that is only if he is) and that's not mine to decide like most of the users here coming in posting like they saw the incident, I don't care if you understood my explanation, but to accuse me that I'm backing pedos is a bit too much.
 I AM NOT DEFENDING PEDOS

and for a woman to falsely accuse a man it happens not as much as men abuse women of course but in some cases it can happen and since I know neither one of them and which one is lying I will not stand on anyone's side till investigators/police do their work and truth that is backed by evidence emerges then I can take sides and talk shit, that's just me and this does not mean that I'm backing pedos, backing neal or hating on women and victims of abuse.

this is about all the explanation I can do if you still don't understand, good luck.
You are a new poster here, or a new account. You are putting alot of effot and passion into posting and contributing to this medium. Sometimes it creates friction amongst the established forum pals, hence your rep, but your perserverence is respectable. Your love for skating is evident and your opinions matter to me:) Keep it up!

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #491 on: November 03, 2018, 03:02:34 PM »
Expand Quote
 I AM NOT DEFENDING PEDOS

[close]
You are a new poster here, or a new account. You are putting alot of effot and passion into posting and contributing to this medium. Sometimes it creates friction amongst the established forum pals, hence your rep, but your perserverence is respectable. Your love for skating is evident and your opinions matter to me:) Keep it up!

im confused.  r u supporting somebody that openly supports a pedo?

thebacker

« Reply #492 on: November 03, 2018, 03:47:23 PM »
Expand Quote
 I AM NOT DEFENDING PEDOS

[close]
7 posts, nice

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #493 on: November 03, 2018, 04:37:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
 I AM NOT DEFENDING PEDOS

[close]
[close]
7 posts, nice

yea 7 posts and he telling someone else they r new here and dont understand slap

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #494 on: November 03, 2018, 06:13:18 PM »
You're all reported, in more ways than one.

ManMelt

« Reply #495 on: November 04, 2018, 01:21:10 AM »
 I AM NOT DEFENDING PEDOS

I get what you’re trying to say, but nobody here is going to agree with you. I also don’t believe that a person should be automatically assumed guilty based on accusations alone. I believe that everyone deserves a fair trial, even though it does seem like he did it.

On a side note, where did the Nyjah/David Loy/Chase Webb group rape story originate from? It’s been brought up quite a bit and I’m curious to know who broke the story?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #496 on: November 04, 2018, 08:57:20 AM »
Expand Quote
 I AM NOT DEFENDING PEDOS

[close]

I get what you’re trying to say, but nobody here is going to agree with you. I also don’t believe that a person should be automatically assumed guilty based on accusations alone. I believe that everyone deserves a fair trial, even though it does seem like he did it.

On a side note, where did the Nyjah/David Loy/Chase Webb group rape story originate from? It’s been brought up quite a bit and I’m curious to know who broke the story?
http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=97458.msg2716671#msg2716671

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #497 on: November 04, 2018, 09:03:53 AM »
I am sure a case is being built.  if this is indeed true more people will be coming out of the woodwork if and when this goes to court.

Shit sucks!

Because she settled out of court, and when you take hush money, if you mention it it gets taken away. I knew a girl who was raped by her uncle. He owned multiple businesses, rich as fuck. They settled out of court. She talked about it online later and not only did they take the money back she had to repay everything she bought with the money. I think she even got slapped with an additional fine for defying the court agreement. So yes, Nyjah and friends probably raped her, but when he threw her a Lambo or a mil or whatever she agreed to keep quiet.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #498 on: November 04, 2018, 10:57:20 AM »

Fecal Fury

• Rep: 61
  • 1800-18-18-18
« Reply #499 on: November 05, 2018, 12:54:18 AM »
It should be noted at the top of every page:

No level of mental instability or begging from Julz justifies any of Neal's actions.

What in the fuck is wrong with some of you...

CoMpLeMeNts4U

« Reply #500 on: November 05, 2018, 01:09:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
 I AM NOT DEFENDING PEDOS

[close]
[close]
7 posts, nice
[close]

yea 7 posts and he telling someone else they r new here and dont understand slap
No he just needed a compliment i didn't even read any of this thread I wasn't making a statement about his noobness that was just a byproduct. I never said he didn't understand how slap works. Your fierocity is genuine and you have put me in my place. I shouldn't be giving out compliments around here so willy nilly. I get lost in the compliments and not necessarily where they are going. I am merely fulfilling my purpose . No need to assert dominance you are the intelletual alpha here and have made it known fine sir.

CoMpLeMeNts4U

« Reply #501 on: November 05, 2018, 01:15:12 AM »
I have made a grave mistake. I have complimented a pedo apologist like a dumb dumb and I must be appropriately punished. Who do I consult about fulfilling my sentence? I sincerely apologize and I will be taking this time to reflect upon my actions and their consequences as a whole to every single person involved in this horrible incident. I hope to one day be able to control my actions more appropriately around you all.

Regards,

-C4u

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #502 on: November 05, 2018, 08:02:48 AM »

No level of mental instability or begging from Julz justifies any of Neal's actions.

Exactly

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #503 on: November 05, 2018, 09:51:09 AM »
I heard Neal rocks Lakai Manchester Cupsoles religiously while pedo-ing. Just sayin...

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #504 on: November 05, 2018, 10:36:41 AM »
This has to be one of the creepiest threads I've ever seen..

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #505 on: November 05, 2018, 11:38:17 AM »
I heard Neal rocks Lakai Manchester Cupsoles religiously while pedo-ing. Just sayin...

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

full of jerks

• Rep: -33
« Reply #506 on: November 05, 2018, 12:42:35 PM »

>Neal's actions.

This assumes Neal did something.  A high enough level of mental instability could lead to the accuser imagining things happened to them that didn't.  This would be consistent with Neal's flat denial, and even laughing at some of her confrontations.

If a second party is trying to intimidate her and follows her as she drives from SoCal to Utah would they then leave a receipt on the ground for her to find as the act of intimidation?  Seems like a big chance of that not working.  The receipt also has the guy's name and address on it.. ?

Some other guy tries to run her off the road on the freeway?  Does Neal have the pull to get that done?  Or is a shitty driver doing a careless lane change more likely?

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #507 on: November 05, 2018, 01:59:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

>Neal's actions.

This assumes Neal did something.  A high enough level of mental instability could lead to the accuser imagining things happened to them that didn't.  This would be consistent with Neal's flat denial, and even laughing at some of her confrontations.

If a second party is trying to intimidate her and follows her as she drives from SoCal to Utah would they then leave a receipt on the ground for her to find as the act of intimidation?  Seems like a big chance of that not working.  The receipt also has the guy's name and address on it.. ?

Some other guy tries to run her off the road on the freeway?  Does Neal have the pull to get that done?  Or is a shitty driver doing a careless lane change more likely?

Yeah I believed her until he denied it, guess it must not be true after all
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

notcool

« Reply #508 on: November 05, 2018, 02:23:46 PM »
She has a go fund me.

HisDudest

• Rep: -140
« Reply #509 on: November 05, 2018, 09:38:17 PM »
allegedly