Author Topic: any french speakers in the house? looking to translate this woman mad at nora.  (Read 1996 times)

cloudy

0:50 - what's all this about? how could anyone be mad at nora? i'd like to think that the guy defending her is saying something like, "do you have any idea who that is?"

a few people mentioned how pissed she looked in the clips from adidas's "bomba" video (which this jenkem edit is basically a rough cut of). since she's usually skating park, i'm thinking she might not be used to getting so harassed for street skating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHgl0vJO6SY

feedmeseymour

paging silhouette.... he speaks french

MintySandwhich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
Very curious as well.

I don't think I have ever seen Nora upset, it's actually pretty sad.

Yibb-Tstll

• Rep: 52
The woman : -We will see… We will see…

Hadrien Buhannic (French guy with the cap)- Come on, stop blocking her or I swear, you gonna get hit

The woman: -On the Mecca Coran*, I dare you to touch me! X2

Hadrien: -Come on, I'm not gonna hit you, just leave her alone

*usually overused as 'I swear'

They were skating the Slanted Brickhouse/natural transition spot just in front of the Gare du Nord. Super crowded and also notorious hangout spot for crakheads
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 08:29:30 AM by Yibb-Tstll »

cloudy

Hadrien Buhannic (French guy with the cap)- Come on, stop blocking her or I swear, you gonna get hit

They were skating the Slanted Brickhouse/natural transition spot just in front of the Gare du Nord. Super crowded and also notorious hangout spot for crakheads

this is why i love slap. many thanks.

spot looks crazy.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568

this, also for what it's worth Hadrien is the French TM for Adidas so I guess it had to be pretty serious for him to intervene, but the whole interaction is taken out of context (as you'd expect), he also mentions that the person kept blocking Nora for whatever reason, I don't even want to start thinking about the kind of lecture Nora was getting. the spot is right in front of the entrance of one of Paris' main train stations so it's always crowded as fuck and sketchy, just a day in a life where people suck.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Yet another reason that I insist on ordering freedom fries at McDonalds.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

just curious but do people still do that?

feedmeseymour

Expand Quote
[close]

If you’re American you’re getting the large value meal, and those come with fries so no need to order separate freedom fries.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
If you’re American you’re getting the large value meal, and those come with fries so no need to order separate freedom fries.

Just go to CFA and get the waffle fries.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
this makes me wonder why some people are so triggered by the sight of skateboarding. does it make them feel territorial, threatened, annoyed, jealous, angered, or what? if I walk by someone doing recreational things outside I just look at them and judge them somehow and keeping moving on. I have never wanted to berate and cockblock the person as much as possible. that's a really weird reaction to have. maybe some are concerned citizens but the majority of the people that react this way have some other issue with skaters that's hard to understand.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
She seemed possessed. How badass did that woman feel for being a chode to a 20 something year old girl wearing bell bottoms lol

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk

spot looks crazy.

What is this house used for? A business? Residence? Art?
All 3 and more?

this is why i love slap. many thanks.
Also this, fellas,
shouts to all international individuals of mystery
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.