Author Topic: Stevie Perez vs feedback_ts  (Read 43738 times)

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
Stevie Perez vs feedback_ts
« on: November 12, 2018, 12:04:49 AM »
Originally posted in the Lame Instagram Posts thread by left knee cap:

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Did anyone catch Stevie Perez’s meltdown on feedback_ts instastory? Wow
[close]

made my day. 

Ted rules
[close]

What happened here?? Feedback is private now.
[close]

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
Re: Stevie Perez vs feedback_ts
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 12:09:01 AM »
Bad look for Stevie, I'm a fan of his skating. I'm not a fan of Feedback TS and got bored of his insta and unfollowed recently. But, he's right, its completely insane to rant like that to someone who has nothing to lose by posting it. Some guy bashing Chocolate shouldn't elicit a response like that.

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 12:14:26 AM »
Well, I agree with Ted’s point.
I’m still a fan of Stevie’s skating but he just came off as the biggest kook.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -486
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 12:23:54 AM »
Stevie’s career is on a downhill slide since his injury. Every time I see dude he’s posted at Pedlow drinking out front and doesn’t skate. Shit at this point they bring a table to sit at and pile out together. Ted got decent money and a career, Stevie’s gonna work at McDonald’s at Teds age. Ted wins.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 12:35:11 AM »
gotta assume he was drunk off his ass

TD

• Rep: -2
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 12:41:31 AM »
Drunk or not, dude's becoming a pile. Sad to see it on ted's story of all places though

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 01:08:06 AM »
Stevie’s career is on a downhill slide since his injury. Every time I see dude he’s posted at Pedlow drinking out front and doesn’t skate. Shit at this point they bring a table to sit at and pile out together. Ted got decent money and a career, Stevie’s gonna work at McDonald’s at Teds age. Ted wins.

Doesn't help that this is out there. With the increase in pc culture these may have blocked him from other sponsors
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Pigeon

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 01:37:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Doesn't help that this is out there. With the increase in pc culture these may have blocked him from other sponsors
Well, a grown-ass man should know better than to call people, “faggot,” or, “fagot.”

Is Stevie on pills? He called himself a legend and thinks that people buy his boards.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -486
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018, 02:34:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Well, a grown-ass man should know better than to call people, “faggot,” or, “fagot.”

Is Stevie on pills? He called himself a legend and thinks that people buy his boards.

That exchange was just sad. Teds a pretty well read and well spoken dude and could’ve easily destroyed stevie through words if he wanted but Stevie’s actions are so pathetic he let him ruin himself .

I don’t even get the hate, some of the most insecure pros still like and comment on teds shit and get the joke but Stevie’s irrelevant outside of Encino ass doesn’t? This is hilarious. You skate for chocolate and Lakai it’s not like youre rolling in dough or success  Common thing for those Pedlow dudes though. They all think they’re hot shit for making as much as the average midwestern first year college grad. I mean who really would pick anyone up besides Kader if all the pedlow dudes lost their sponsors tomorrow?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 02:38:20 AM »
Great style. Not so great attitude

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 02:43:02 AM »
The thought of buying that dudes board has never crossed my mind, can’t say I’ve ever seen one anyway...

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 03:44:03 AM »
Props to anyone who reads that whole 15 minute email war
Both these "individuals" are some bitches
Remember when people thru fists instead of confronting each other on Instagram, like men, apparently.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2018, 03:53:18 AM »
you probably meant like animals

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2018, 03:54:58 AM »
Imagine not understanding the joke on Ted's account and thinking, "I am gonna wreck this dude in his DM's".

Shew.

Wee.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2018, 03:59:18 AM »
If someone talks shit to you on instagram and you posts the texts you are SOFT and Feminine

"Look what he said to me, girls GET HIM"

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 04:03:35 AM »
Counterpoint:  If you’re a grown man who calls people “faggot” on the internet, that’s worse than being soft and feminine.

CoMpLeMeNts4U

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2018, 04:11:21 AM »
At first glance this left a bad taste in my mouth for Stevie but after reading it he was obviously intoxicated. It's a bitch move to post all this online,  he told him how it was a bad look for a pro skater so then why post it? Plus a statement about role models and character flaws to really pat himself on the back.  He is taking personal enjoyment out of Stevie doing this because it gives him the chance to flex this very tiny amount of power and also feel above somebody. Like being in primary school and watching a classmate being bad then running and telling the teacher and feeling good while he gets in trouble in front of everyone.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:34:07 AM by CoMpLeMeNts4U »

LegitDude

• Rep: 6
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2018, 04:15:40 AM »
If someone talks shit to you on instagram and you posts the texts you are SOFT and Feminine

"Look what he said to me, girls GET HIM"

He's a professional skateboarder not some idiot kid. Actually, he's both

redux

• Rep: -5
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2018, 04:19:40 AM »
At first glance this left a bad taste in my mouth for Stevie but after reading it he was obviously intoxicated. It's a bitch move to post all this online,  he told him how it was a bad look for a pro skater so then why post it? Ted can't handle some barely coherent schoolyard insults? Plus a statement about role models and character flaws to really pat himself on the back.  He is taking personal enjoyment out of Stevie doing this because it gives him the chance to flex this very tiny amount of power and also feel above somebody. Like being in primary school and watching a classmate being bad then running and telling the teacher and feeling good while he gets in trouble in front of everyone.

Its worse because he's baiting Stevie then crying foul. Ted is about as relevant as Boosh.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2018, 05:22:25 AM »

White Voy is my next slap name feel free to ignore me in advance
Jahospahat getting focused after post 998 believe me

thomas kook

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2018, 05:26:42 AM »
i can't believe people are defending stevie because he was 'obviously intoxicated' and that ted should know better? they both should know better, no one is in the wrong no one is the higher power they're both bitching on the internet they're both losers and we're losers for talking about it we all lose in fact i'll join you guys by clicking 'post' right abouuuuut now

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2018, 05:28:35 AM »

White Voy is my next slap name feel free to ignore me in advance
Jahospahat getting focused after post 998 believe me
This thread just keeps on giving.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2018, 05:42:41 AM »
What't the deal with middle aged dudes who are involved with skateboarding but ridicule pros for not having a high-school degree

Like I'm not defending Stevie but jesus christ, Ted being like "would you like to discuss the word faggot?". How is this guy on such a high horse from looking at 14 year old kids on instagram every day.

It's this toxic schadenfreude stuff in skating which sucks

hip bruise

• Rep: 11
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2018, 06:03:04 AM »
What't the deal with middle aged dudes who are involved with skateboarding but ridicule pros for not having a high-school degree
Pretty common refrain on here, see 40 yr old pizza boy comments above..

seems the average slap poster would most likely enjoy an afternoon with my angry middle aged uncle-trading tales of how you bootstrapped your way to your American dream.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2018, 06:03:40 AM »

Like I'm not defending Stevie but jesus christ, Ted being like "would you like to discuss the word faggot?". How is this guy on such a high horse from looking at 14 year old kids on instagram every day.

He didn't, though? And what's wrong with Ted calling out a grown-ass man/self-proclaimed G for using a straight-up hateful word? It's not like it's out of character for his persona, he posts shit like this all the time, mostly with kids. Serious question: if the only result of Ted's page is that we all get a few cheap laughs and some fourteen-year-olds/narrow-minded adults are shamed for using the F word and might think twice in the future, what's the problem?

Also, Stevie started his onslaught of epitaphs after Ted told him point-blank that he was posting this "in cold blood," so keep that in mind.

borntosin

• Rep: -25
  • Guilty as Sin
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2018, 06:11:55 AM »
Counterpoint:  If you’re a grown man who calls people “faggot” on the internet, that’s worse than being soft and feminine.
i can't even go to the grocery store without encountering at least a half dozen front feeble impossibles out up 8 stair sets

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2018, 06:12:34 AM »
The only time I see a Stevie board is when I notice that his graphic is underneath a Justin Eldridge screenprint.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2018, 06:21:15 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
He didn't, though? And what's wrong with Ted calling out a grown-ass man/self-proclaimed G for using a straight-up hateful word? It's not like it's out of character for his persona, he posts shit like this all the time, mostly with kids. Serious question: if the only result of Ted's page is that we all get a few cheap laughs and some fourteen-year-olds/narrow-minded adults are shamed for using the F word and might think twice in the future, what's the problem?

Also, Stevie started his onslaught of epitaphs after Ted told him point-blank that he was posting this "in cold blood," so keep that in mind.

I think we can all agree that Stevie wasn’t using faggot in a derogatory way against the gay community. He was calling Ted a faggot in the same way we use the kook button.

Does that justify the use of the word? Hell no, it’s a awful word that’s been out of acceptable discourse for a while.

This is a shame on both fools situation. Public shaming should be held for the high crimes of society, not two grown men trying to bury each other like some recess playground rumble. Yet extra shame and shade to Ted. The dude has a doctorate. I wouldn’t be surprised if his antics like this actually cost him his job before Stevie’s vernacular costs him a sponsor.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2018, 06:29:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I think we can all agree that Stevie wasn’t using faggot in a derogatory way against the gay community. He was calling Ted a faggot in the same way we use the kook button.

Does that justify the use of the word? Hell no, it’s a awful word that’s been out of acceptable discourse for a while.

This is a shame on both fools situation. Public shaming should be held for the high crimes of society, not two grown men trying to bury each other like some recess playground rumble. Yet extra shame and shade to Ted. The dude has a doctorate. I wouldn’t be surprised if his antics like this actually cost him his job before Stevie’s vernacular costs him a sponsor.
I absolutely do not give a shit "how" he was using the word. It's still a word that people hear when they're getting beaten to death. If that's how Stevie wants to characterize himself, he's more than welcome to do so.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2018, 06:34:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Does that justify the use of the word? Hell no, it’s an awful word that’s been out of acceptable discourse for a while.

[close]
I absolutely do not give a shit "how" he was using the word. It's still a word that people hear when they're getting beaten to death. If that's how Stevie wants to characterize himself, he's more than welcome to do so.

I agree. Re-read the bold.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.