Author Topic: Pauly Shore vs. Michael Rapaport. Insta beef  (Read 5790 times)

SpankerChief

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
Re: Pauly Shore vs. Michael Rapaport. Insta beef
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 06:27:37 AM »
Expand Quote
I use to travel and hangout with gnarly
lesbian bitch's that were bullies to other girls we liked. who wouldn't think twice about starting some shit.

Well one night Pauly Shore is walking by with a gang of ladies my friend Game Over Rachel walks up and starts to rabbit punch the shit out of one girl and we all jump in together for a brawl in Tempe AZ.

Rachel squared up to Pauly Shore and socked him really good he's decent at fighting but held back some as she was girl.  it was hilarious as she wasn't someone to think she'd throw hands but I've seen her knock out bro douchebag dude's in New Orleans. He definitely felt those fists and knew he was getting his ass handed to him.
[close]

You ain't gotta lie to kick it
I wish That I was lying oftentimes I wished I had her luck however that quote right there is a good one I've heard before.

I will say this because Rachel definitely had a knack for getting in to situations that came out in her favor. From beatdowns to full on robbing a liquor store by flexing on a store clerk she either got what she wanted or it was going to be a fight. Plus she'd have a scary sketchy dude who probably already has been to prison have her back.

I am not sure whatever happened to her but last I heard she was strung out in LA and caught up in a boosting scheme, probably in prison or dead.
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]