Author Topic: threesome  (Read 12782 times)

Pigeon

Re: threesome
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2018, 03:32:56 AM »
Did you guys agree on the creampie? Why the fuck was the other guy not wearing a condom? You should get tested if you’ve had sex since then. Also, I feel Really Sorry for you.

dirtyweemidden

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2018, 04:54:35 AM »
Damn wish i saw this thread sooner, I would've told you that is definitely a terrible idea. if the girl you are into says she wants to fuck another dude its game over, no exceptions

only thing you can do now is aim for a MFF 3way to even the playing field, Then bail. theres no saving this, but you have to at least try to salvage whatever scraps of dignity you have left.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2018, 05:09:17 AM »
my only threesome story- I was at a party . it was winding down and people were heading home or passing out i noticed the 2 buddies I went with dipping out with some random chick that had appeared.
A little while goes by and by this point im the only awake person left in the room. as its quiet i start hearing the unmistakable sound of a chick getting double teamed, i laugh to myself As I knew they do that on the regs. I grab another drink. then i hear a scream and some thumps then a little silence.. I go to investigate wondering wtf had happened.

I open the door and hear laughing.. First thing i see is a bloody handprint on the wall then another on the sheet, one of my guys is in the fetal position on the floor cradling his dick in both hands, other dude is in the back end of the girl laughing his ass off while she is staring at me with a 'i dont know whats going on' look on her face

turns out dude went to hard and snapped his banjo string hahaha

Quique

• Rep: 52
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2018, 07:52:39 AM »
my only threesome story- I was at a party . it was winding down and people were heading home or passing out i noticed the 2 buddies I went with dipping out with some random chick that had appeared.
A little while goes by and by this point im the only awake person left in the room. as its quiet i start hearing the unmistakable sound of a chick getting double teamed, i laugh to myself As I knew they do that on the regs. I grab another drink. then i hear a scream and some thumps then a little silence.. I go to investigate wondering wtf had happened.

I open the door and hear laughing.. First thing i see is a bloody handprint on the wall then another on the sheet, one of my guys is in the fetal position on the floor cradling his dick in both hands, other dude is in the back end of the girl laughing his ass off while she is staring at me with a 'i dont know whats going on' look on her face

Thanks for the laughs.

Also too late to be saying this but: If you're planning a threesome (esp with a loved one) don't be afraid to like, go to a bar, have a beer and talk about what's gonna happen, who's the focus, what you would and won't do, etc. It's a downer to say no when you're in the dancing.

But i feel the most fun is in the spontaneity like the stories above.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2018, 08:51:44 AM »

man that reminds me of when my friend turned 18 we were out skating and we bought a few crates of booze, he got a bit fucked up and went with his gf at the time behind this old abandoned building to fuck her. anyway he came back about five minutes later and reckons "fucking snapped me banjo lads look at this" and whipped it out and it kinda looked like when you get raw meat from the butchers and its covered in blood n shit. there was a puddle of blood there for a good few years after too lmao

Bhaktih

• Rep: -18
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2018, 04:54:12 PM »

Banjo string lmao, I had the same thing happen to me except not in a threesome.

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2018, 10:26:13 PM »
she said she didnt mean to make me feel ignored and we could do it again.  but she hung with him today, i asked if i could come too, she said it wud be weird and she wanted to get too know him and now she not texting me back.  im so pissed and freaking out.  you guys were right about her.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2018, 10:57:59 PM »
she said she didnt mean to make me feel ignored and we could do it again.  but she hung with him today, i asked if i could come too, she said it wud be weird and she wanted to get too know him and now she not texting me back.  im so pissed and freaking out.  you guys were right about her.

Sorry bro.

But you got played like a fiddle.

I wish I could offer some sound advice
Gentleman ninja warlock

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2018, 11:31:37 PM »
She’s just testing your love for her. Should ask to marry

kentrock

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2018, 09:50:42 AM »
she text me a pic of his dick in her pussy.  if u wanna taste it cum over NOW.  im so fucking pissed.  im not gonna text her back but im gonna tell her that we need to break up.  fucked bcuz i only wanted a threesome so she wud be happy.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2018, 10:10:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sorry bro.

But you got played like a fiddle banjo.

I wish I could offer some sound advice

Fixed
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2018, 11:59:14 AM »
she text me a pic of his dick in her pussy.  if u wanna taste it cum over NOW.  im so fucking pissed.  im not gonna text her back but im gonna tell her that we need to break up.  fucked bcuz i only wanted a threesome so she wud be happy.
Pretty sure she dumped you dude. If you want her back you're going to have to suck up someone elses load...not worth it right? RIGHT!?

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

playemright

« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2018, 12:12:35 PM »
What? I dunno man, I see 3 scenarios

1. This niggas 13
2. This niggas regular
3. This niggas a pedophile jerkin off while talking to sk8er boys on the internet

You noticed he ain't ever said shit about skateboarding?

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2018, 12:13:34 PM »
No way this guy isn't jerking off to all of this. Now shut up KR, and send me your CC#, expiration date, and verification code.

playemright

« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2018, 12:34:22 PM »
Yeah I can't unsee this conclusion.

Stanley Spadowski

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
  • Can I still be the janitor?
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2018, 02:11:40 PM »
she text me a pic of his dick in her pussy. fucked bcuz i only wanted a threesome so she wud be happy.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:35:40 PM by Stanley Spadowski »
"These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2018, 02:48:14 PM »

Wow you're either trolling or you really are just a little bitch to begin with. Either way you have failed hard bro, try again!

kentrock

« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2018, 03:45:34 PM »
im so fukcing pissed at her it aint funny.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2018, 03:50:53 PM »
Don’t waste time being mad , she obv doesn’t care so just call it a loss  and go skate . She’s just messing with you but sending you that text and the more she knows her mad the more they are laughing about it .

kentrock

« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2018, 04:19:53 PM »
Don’t waste time being mad , she obv doesn’t care so just call it a loss  and go skate . She’s just messing with you but sending you that text and the more she knows her mad the more they are laughing about it .

good advice.  ur prolly right that they made a joke out of it and r laughing. ill be laughing when she get pregnant or std.  im gonna go skate so i can stop thinking bout it.

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1573
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2018, 05:25:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

good advice.  ur prolly right that they made a joke out of it and r laughing. ill be laughing when she get pregnant or std.  im gonna go skate so i can stop thinking bout it.

Completely ignore. Success is the best revenge. So do whatever you need to be successful. This will work every time.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2018, 10:07:15 PM »
And another threesome ends with a disaster...

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 596
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2018, 03:11:16 AM »
OP is trolling

3 pages
good job kentrock
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 06:03:01 AM by BALARGUE »

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2018, 05:39:37 AM »

Not true.

He pops his shields.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2018, 12:47:02 PM »
How the fuck can you complain to/troll us and not post the pic of his dick in her pussy...fuck outta here
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

playemright

« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2018, 01:03:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not true.

He pops his shields.
Oh. Too late. Sorry Kentrock.

ungzilla

« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2018, 01:17:32 PM »
finally someone gets the feds put on their ass for shitposting

calvinsdream

« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2018, 01:38:16 PM »
How has no one asked to see pics yet?

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2018, 06:20:34 PM »
Many a time ran trains on bitches with the homies , only one time with two chicks and my girl at the time was all salty when I was boning her friend , ended up fucking my girl for a while and she watched. Its fun but not for everyone, once had a buddy trying to smash the local pass around with me and he watched her blow me for like 20 minutes less than five feet away and when he tried to get in she said no lmao

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2018, 07:13:38 PM »
Run.
best advice! threesomes aren't for people you are in relationships with unless you are both seasoned swingers (and even then it's hard to gauge how it will turn out). threesomes are for drug/ alcohol fueled nights where the chance you'll ever see said people again is slim.
I knew this girl in uni who was so down for them 24/7 and then the people she was scheduled to fuck would be like, "let's go out for drinks and dinner first" and she'd text them back saying, "message me when you're down to fuck!"

idk, you're a brave man for going into one with your girlfriend/ anyone you have any remote feelings for, shit would rip me apart

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year