Author Topic: threesome  (Read 12773 times)

kentrock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -199
threesome
« on: November 12, 2018, 12:08:13 PM »
have u ever had a mmf threesome?  i started seeing this girl and she really wants one  bad.  I'm okay doing things to another guy for her, but i dont know if i want to watch her fucking some other guy.  but i really want to make her happy.  she wants me to set it up.  wut wud u do?

shit_for_brains

Re: threesome
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 12:15:37 PM »
I'd go like this

kentrock

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 12:20:23 PM »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 12:29:03 PM »
I don't give a shit

feedmeseymour

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 01:22:42 PM »
the fact that youre asking strangers on the internet means you aint ready.

given the right situation and correct amount of booze you wouldnt question getting a blowjob in a bathroom from some girl with your boy standing next to you.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 01:47:01 PM »
Eiffel Tower that girl with a homie and post the play by play in awkward sexual experiences. Live dammit.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 01:53:21 PM »
What if you nut before the other dude does? Then your just gunna be standing off to the side limp watching two people bang. But if you try and leave it could kill the scene or interrupt it. Even if you get outta the bedroom you’ll still be sitting there probably naked at someone else's place awkwardly hanging out. Maybe you can watch some tv but when they finish they’re gunna look at you as the dude who nutted to early and left the session to watch tv. That aint a good look man. 

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 02:24:14 PM »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018, 03:28:12 PM »
I've only done this once and it didnt end well.

Homie butted right away and got real fuckin hostile and kicked the girl and I out of his house.

She was abit of a freak but damn I enjoyed banging her for a few months.

I was hitting her anal one time and pulled out and butted in her mouth. She got bitchy that I didnt nut in her ass and insisted round two

Good times

Now shes married with kids, as am I., and our kids play hockey together. It's a tad awkward seeing her at hockey lol
Gentleman ninja warlock

playemright

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 04:20:05 PM »
Pretty sure you just wanna touch on some dick. It might ruin you though. You gotta have a strong mind. If you give fucks about things and they eat at you don't do it. If you don't give no fucks do it.

kentrock

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 04:28:56 PM »
Pretty sure you just wanna touch on some dick. It might ruin you though. You gotta have a strong mind. If you give fucks about things and they eat at you don't do it. If you don't give no fucks do it.

ur prolly right.  i wudnt overthink it and just do it if i didn't give a fuck.  but still she wants to do it and i want to make her happy.  i dont have any probs playing with another dick like she wants, jus seems fucked to watch another dude pounding the shit out of her.  she wants me to set it up soon so im kinda fucked if i dont

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 04:30:26 PM »
Yeah do it you little pig, you fucking slut.

kentrock

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2018, 06:47:21 PM »

have u done it before?  i want to know other ppls experiences, did it turn out cool or was it weird?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2018, 04:29:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

have u done it before?  i want to know other ppls experiences, did it turn out cool or was it weird?
Yes and you should too. Live alittle and stop questioning a situation that you’ll probably never come across

EAT PUSSY!

• Rep: 29
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2018, 04:51:27 AM »
it seems like you have some feelings towards her... if you don't care about the bitch just go for it.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2018, 07:25:01 AM »
What if you nut before the other dude does? Then your just gunna be standing off to the side limp watching two people bang. But if you try and leave it could kill the scene or interrupt it. Even if you get outta the bedroom you’ll still be sitting there probably naked at someone else's place awkwardly hanging out. Maybe you can watch some tv but when they finish they’re gunna look at you as the dude who nutted to early and left the session to watch tv. That aint a good look man.

Pfft.. It isn't a competition who can last the longest.. Care about your own pleasure. If you nut first there is still stuff you can do like fondle his balls or something.. Or just watch and learn on the couch..

Do you have someone in mind to join  you two? A pal might be risky but finding a third party could possibly be more fruitious and ease of the nerves..

I'll say do it, live your life, you never know what could happen maybe one day you three will a polyamorous relationship..

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2018, 09:41:39 AM »
She already did it bro

me and the bois showed her a realll nice time

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 82
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2018, 12:42:15 PM »

Homie butted right away and got real fuckin hostile and kicked the girl and I out of his house.

I was hitting her anal one time and pulled out and butted in her mouth. She got bitchy that I didnt nut in her ass and insisted round two

Good times

Now shes married with kids, as am I., and our kids play hockey together. It's a tad awkward seeing her at hockey lol

That is a fucking rad story... One time I was drunk with my buddy at a small party in a fancy ass hotel in Hollywood. It was after a film festival, we sorta snuck our way into the whole thing... Things got kinda quiet and a dude who looked like Matisyahu approached us and said "things are gonna get intimate and you boys are NOT invited... We left and drank more at the Frolic room...That is about the closest I have ever gotten to group sex.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2018, 01:09:42 PM »
Expand Quote

Good times

[close]

That is a fucking rad story... One time I was drunk with my buddy at a small party in a fancy ass hotel in Hollywood. It was after a film festival, we sorta snuck our way into the whole thing... Things got kinda quiet and a dude who looked like Matisyahu approached us and said "things are gonna get intimate and you boys are NOT invited... We left and drank more at the Frolic room...That is about the closest I have ever gotten to group sex.

Lol, I didnt realize all the spelling errors. *nutted

It was fun. In retrospect I now remember we both took her to a nearby city to get her nipples pierced, and the homie was bummed when I went in with her. God damn she had the most perfect tits ever.

Afterwords we got drunk at the hotel and they fucked. It was all good,  I went to the bar and ended up fuckin some other chick.

When I got back to the hotel we showed up and went another round

The next day I hit her again in the backseats as homie drove home

Then he got all crazy and shit, so I talked with him about it. He caught feeling for her and she wasnt having it.

Even though her and I dated for a few months afterwards, it was totally open relationship. My homie was even asking me for tips on how to pick her up lol.

I just told him, shes a freak man, not wife material. Either man up and hit it or move on.

In retrospect it's pretty fuckin weird but I had just gotten out of a long relationship and spent a good year or two just partying and sleeping with a crazy amount of women.

Hes still single to this day. Dude just cannot hook up at all. He ends up in relationships with women that have kids and they just straight up use him for money and then dip.

Hes an awesome guy too, I hope one day he finds a girl that appreciates him for him and he finally gets the live of his life. He certainly deserves it
Gentleman ninja warlock

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2018, 01:29:23 PM »

HAHAHAHA! I can attest to this. I've had one mmf 3some and dude busted out pretty quick. I'm pretty good at banging out and this "friend of hers" was junior varsity. She was climbing the walls and we were like wild animals while he stood there saying "just gimme a second" trying to get his prick back up. I stuck it in her ass and winked at him.He left the room while I got tantric on it.  True story

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2018, 01:51:04 PM »
One time in college I was drinking with my friend and my girlfriend, hanging out in her bed and listening to music.

She started making out with me right in front of him and I made a motion for him to grab her ass. Don't know why this seemed like a good idea. Anyway, she started making out with both of us and I got her kinda undressed and went down on her.

I think at this point I think she starts giving him a rub and tug. I never look up and so manage to get through this encounter without ever seeing my buddies junk.

Not sure in what order but they both get off. After they do she starts going down on me and he politely pretends to pass out. So I'm getting head and say something like "So...how's it going?" to my friend who starts laughing and my girlfriend gets pissed off. I do finish and shortly after another friend of mine comes in and is like, "What the fuck?!?" and runs off.

Everyone is a bit weirded out and my friend takes off. As I get dressed I brush my hair with my hand and there's some crusty stuff in it. Damn it!

Anyway, it was weird, it didn't help my relationship with my girlfriend (who I did not remain friendly with) at all but it was also kind of funny and I'm still friends with the guy.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 09:12:04 PM »
 I almost banged two pretty ugly chicks, this one time. Another time me and my homie passed around our rather hot class mate.

This was a long time ago, I was around 17 and was more interested in drinking and doing drugs than banging a hot brunette chick. Needless to say, my priorities led to a severe drug addiction. I could have banged more chicks but, you know, dope is dope.

kentrock

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2018, 12:05:52 PM »
i askd one of the guys she likes, he wants to do it!  no backing out now

playemright

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2018, 06:03:46 PM »
You can also all dress up like cute anime girls and make it full lesbian.

kentrock

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2018, 07:47:54 PM »
You can also all dress up like cute anime girls and make it full lesbian.

that's stupid.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2018, 07:50:35 PM »
Did you guys double team her yet or what? Cmon man!? Dp or a trade off front n back?

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

kentrock

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2018, 09:27:07 PM »
Did you guys double team her yet or what? Cmon man!? Dp or a trade off front n back?

not yet.  she wants it soon tho

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2018, 08:50:35 AM »
Bud, I've got a solution for you and it's one word: Ladyboy.

kentrock

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2018, 10:20:15 AM »

ur a fucking homophob

feedmeseymour

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2018, 10:59:21 AM »

Quasi ahead of the curve