Author Topic: Mark suciu show middle finger to palace  (Read 88741 times)

Putaslocas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
Re: Mark suciu show middle finger to palace
« Reply #360 on: January 06, 2020, 04:17:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
where does palace wood come from?
[close]

For a while it was the DSM same as all dwindle brands, so China.
Not too sure now so maybe they’ve gone down the road of working with the same Chinese company or another one.
[close]

Lol sounds like garbage. dont know how they can really hate when they are also pushing trash
[close]

Exactly, it’s all trash, habitat was cool, now it’s not, palace is cool, it won’t be, ride your shops board if it’s a huge concern, I haven’t rode a actual brands deck in years, I don’t feel connected to skate brands like that anymore, I’m more hyped on riding the shop blanks than other shit, although I should probably get a Max Taylor roger board cause max is the shit

Shop boards are usually shit. Skate whatever the fuck you want and sand your graphic off if you so please.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #361 on: January 08, 2020, 06:11:59 AM »
Palace only invests in track suits and house music. Confirmed.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 06:15:43 AM by Lowcalcium »

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #362 on: January 08, 2020, 07:27:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Not too sure now so maybe they’ve gone down the road of working with the same Chinese company or another one.
[close]

Lol sounds like garbage. dont know how they can really hate when they are also pushing trash
[close]

Exactly, it’s all trash, habitat was cool, now it’s not, palace is cool, it won’t be, ride your shops board if it’s a huge concern, I haven’t rode a actual brands deck in years, I don’t feel connected to skate brands like that anymore, I’m more hyped on riding the shop blanks than other shit, although I should probably get a Max Taylor roger board cause max is the shit
Fixed this for you

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #363 on: January 08, 2020, 08:12:46 PM »
I’ve been riding palace boards for a cool min and I can attest to first ones not being that great but the recent ones have been good snappy boards. I’m not sure if they are made by dsm anymore there’s no laser etching/sticker on em signifying it. 

morningcommute

« Reply #364 on: January 08, 2020, 11:23:14 PM »
I’ve been riding palace boards for a cool min and I can attest to first ones not being that great but the recent ones have been good snappy boards. I’m not sure if they are made by dsm anymore there’s no laser etching/sticker on em signifying it.

Yeah Palace boards have been soggy dog shit for years but I had a go on a friends board recently at a session after I totalled my truck.
Messaged him later to ask what board it was as I was so impressed with the snappy ness and how fresh it felt and turns out it was a Palace.
Can someone chime in and find out where they get made now?

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #365 on: January 09, 2020, 12:03:36 AM »
You guys are describing what a good resin7 dsm board feels like. Not soggy at all if anything too dry and snappy. They probably just stopped using the shittiest possible budget layout that dwindle does for blind and almost price points. They used that forever and it sucks.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #366 on: January 09, 2020, 06:29:33 AM »
Palace only invests in track suits and house music. Confirmed.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Get bent
« Reply #367 on: January 09, 2020, 10:59:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Fixed this for you

Thanks, yea max is da truth
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

disintegration

• Rep: -114
« Reply #368 on: January 10, 2020, 11:30:33 AM »
Expand Quote
i have a pretty good feeling palace will not be able to sustain their recent success.
[close]

you dumb.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #369 on: January 10, 2020, 12:13:02 PM »
is you dumb or is you stupid

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #370 on: January 17, 2020, 03:17:02 AM »
Can’t remember if there was a separate thread of lev beefing with fos or not but he is throwing shade again

Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

Tabletop

• Rep: -72
« Reply #371 on: January 17, 2020, 12:15:53 PM »
Palace will probably steal Dead Dave and put him on the front of a fashion mag photographed by a washed up fashion photographer and have him wearing Oakley blades. Das ist Zuper Geil you bag head.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #372 on: January 17, 2020, 06:34:17 PM »
palace is so edgy and so cool

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

billyerlife

« Reply #373 on: January 17, 2020, 06:40:16 PM »
Can’t remember if there was a separate thread of lev beefing with fos or not but he is throwing shade again

Weird flex for a photo of a mediocre bluntslide.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #374 on: January 18, 2020, 05:45:23 AM »
palace can do what they want but that didn't make me want to buy their stuff

« Reply #375 on: January 18, 2020, 06:07:11 AM »
Expand Quote
i have a pretty good feeling palace will not be able to sustain their recent success.
[close]

The accounts are available to view online at the UK Companies House website. Turnover from 2018 to 2019 increased by 50% to £39,000,000 ($50,000,000).

ihateyouto

• Rep: 26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #376 on: January 18, 2020, 08:24:13 AM »
Heroine sucks

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #377 on: January 18, 2020, 03:06:19 PM »
they are also one of those dudes who think they are lot funnier than they actually are

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #378 on: January 18, 2020, 04:01:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
they are also one of those dudes who think they are lot funnier than they actually are
Euro Brad Staba

winnasoda

• Rep: -31
« Reply #379 on: February 26, 2021, 08:50:07 AM »
what did mark suciu reply with?

anon

• Rep: 54
« Reply #380 on: February 26, 2021, 09:21:19 AM »
what did mark suciu reply with?
a middle finger

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #381 on: February 26, 2021, 10:28:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

2021 check in

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #382 on: February 26, 2021, 10:59:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Euro Brad Staba

Haha. Dunno how I missed this before

thefriscokid

• Rep: 6
« Reply #383 on: February 26, 2021, 05:01:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Euro Brad Staba

Perfectly said
Both equally riding their coattails
two times

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #384 on: February 26, 2021, 06:48:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

2021 check in

yeah and the brand has been successful for over ten years now, not sure what recent meant back then, haha. the hype isn't as big anymore i guess as it was 2015, which to me was like peak popularity around here. but it hasn't really died down totally either. drops are rare but always sold out quickly still. i doubt palace has problems selling their product.

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #385 on: February 26, 2021, 07:21:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

2021 check in
[close]

yeah and the brand has been successful for over ten years now, not sure what recent meant back then, haha. the hype isn't as big anymore i guess as it was 2015, which to me was like peak popularity around here. but it hasn't really died down totally either. drops are rare but always sold out quickly still. i doubt palace has problems selling their product.

is it weird that I feel like I need a new team montage to know if I feel the same way about Palace now as when they dropped that first edit done to the XX? How do you guys say it? the ex ex? The exes?

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #386 on: February 26, 2021, 07:28:16 PM »
is it weird that I feel like I need a new team montage to know if I feel the same way about Palace now as when they dropped that first edit done to the XX? How do you guys say it? the ex ex? The exes?
i dunno man, imo they pump out footage regularily, but as it's often just single parts of a single rider, it may seem a bit scattered. so maybe yes.

i have no idea how this bands name is pronounced actually.

joaopedro

• Rep: -38
« Reply #387 on: February 27, 2021, 01:59:42 AM »
palace is fucking wack, fuck all these hipster brands

habitat and alien are sick if you think about all the teams that used to be sick compared to now, if you actually pay attention and watch their team skate, it actually make sense, they have a team that makes sense and can skate for real, no bullshit needed.

they just turned kaue cossa pro, guy is fucking insane, saw him skating in person, very good style.. powerful..

this sucks cuz palace has sick skaters, but fuck all these hipsters trying to act cool and be like "oooh I'm sooo edgy baby look at me, HERE LOOK AT ME, I'M SO DIFFERENT!! U WILL NEVER GET IT BRAH UR NOT ARTSY ENOUGH BRAH"

get da fuck out of here!
no bullshit and skate > hipster shit, anyday.

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #388 on: February 27, 2021, 04:31:24 AM »
palace is fucking wack, fuck all these hipster brands

habitat and alien are sick if you think about all the teams that used to be sick compared to now, if you actually pay attention and watch their team skate, it actually make sense, they have a team that makes sense and can skate for real, no bullshit needed.

they just turned kaue cossa pro, guy is fucking insane, saw him skating in person, very good style.. powerful..

this sucks cuz palace has sick skaters, but fuck all these hipsters trying to act cool and be like "oooh I'm sooo edgy baby look at me, HERE LOOK AT ME, I'M SO DIFFERENT!! U WILL NEVER GET IT BRAH UR NOT ARTSY ENOUGH BRAH"

get da fuck out of here!
no bullshit and skate > hipster shit, anyday.

you are a clown and mad that a guy in some cute looking clothing skates better than you ever did thats why you have to call out teams from back in the day instead of your self. do you like it when you girl dresses cute? so why wouldnt you try to dress cute too for her. and if the skills are there why would anyone get mad at these folks? dont think old aws or habitat were that better skill wise

Skatebeard

• Rep: 130
« Reply #389 on: February 27, 2021, 04:45:52 AM »
Bought a Palace Jamal Smith deck yesterday, as I realised the 8.25 is basically my dream shape, mellow with 14" WB...I'm London local and they are a moderately popular brand amongst the scene heads...I kinda equate them with Supreme and the smaller scale but super hyped Clown skateboards.

The graphics and art direction isn't too bad, and their team is pretty stacked... if the wood works for me I have no problem supporting the brand.

As a British skater it gives me some pride to see British skate brands operating on a global scale since I came back to skating... blows my mind that Skateboard Cafe, Palace, Clown, Death, Heroin, Isle  (and a bunch more) have all made waves across the pond and beyond.... world of difference to the early 2000s.