Author Topic: Mystery Box Thread  (Read 18642 times)

Krooked antihero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
Re: Mystery Box Thread
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2018, 09:06:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
http://imgur.com/a/pqeRkx1

Got my theories box and I'm pretty hyped.  Haven't skated an isle deck and the polar hoodie feels like top quality
[close]

Is that furry artwork on the isle deck?
[close]
I dunno it's part of their artist run.  The dimensions are good so I'm happy
[close]

Furry isn't an artist. He meant "is that two anthropomorphic animals (wolves in this case?) sharing some sort of loving embrace?"

The answer is a resounding yes.

https://theories-of-atlantis.myshopify.com/products/isle-skateboards-sylvain-laric-artist-series-deck
[close]
Yea I know what a furry is lol.  The graphic looks like a boxer who got knocked out and is defeated and his homie picking him back up.  I dont see and furry sex.  Like I said tho the dimensions are all to my liking so I'm happy
[close]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh you innocent child. There's a reason why nobody bought that fucking deck and why they threw it in a mystery box it's because it's furry art and nobody other than a furry would buy that shit.. Hopefully everyone will be accepting at the park now that you're an out and proud furry LOL.
[close]
I don't really care much about my graphic but I did 3 boardslides on a parking block and the graphic is completely gone.  You guys way too serious lol
Yeah dude, I really can’t understand how serious some folks are about graphics when it’s literally gone in seconds if you really skate that board... I don’t mind if there’s a giant dick or whatever on bottom of my board if woodshop and dimensions are on point😄
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

LURKallday

• Rep: 9
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2018, 10:55:34 PM »

Tally810

• Rep: -9
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2018, 12:37:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Got my theories box and I'm pretty hyped.  Haven't skated an isle deck and the polar hoodie feels like top quality
[close]

[close]
[close]

Furry isn't an artist. He meant "is that two anthropomorphic animals (wolves in this case?) sharing some sort of loving embrace?"

https://theories-of-atlantis.myshopify.com/products/isle-skateboards-sylvain-laric-artist-series-deck
[close]
Yea I know what a furry is lol.  The graphic looks like a boxer who got knocked out and is defeated and his homie picking him back up.  I dont see and furry sex.  Like I said tho the dimensions are all to my liking so I'm happy
[close]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh you innocent child. There's a reason why nobody bought that fucking deck and why they threw it in a mystery box it's because it's furry art and nobody other than a furry would buy that shit.. Hopefully everyone will be accepting at the park now that you're an out and proud furry LOL.
[close]
I don't really care much about my graphic but I did 3 boardslides on a parking block and the graphic is completely gone.  You guys way too serious lol
[close]
Yeah dude, I really can’t understand how serious some folks are about graphics when it’s literally gone in seconds if you really skate that board... I don’t mind if there’s a giant dick or whatever on bottom of my board if woodshop and dimensions are on point😄
Same dude lol.  The "furry" deck is now just an all white deck after 2 sessions.  So far the isle deck has solid dimensions and feels solid.  To the kid who says I'm going to be made fun of at the park I'm pretty sure not one person gave a shit about my graphic at the park.  I'm already the old guy at the park who doesn't give a shit about being trendy.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2018, 12:46:41 PM »
You might not be able to see it but we all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Syhr

• Rep: 11
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2018, 03:49:22 AM »
Would swoop up a Theories mystery box in seconds if I didn't live in Europe  :(

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2018, 09:55:50 AM »
i love mystery boxes and wouldnt even care if i got a furry deck. god damn it i need to stop buying shit though

Tally810

« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2018, 01:15:35 PM »
Got my daughters mystery box in and she got the Tom Knox isle tiger morph deck, traffic hat, traffic hoodie, theories socks.
Don't have a pic of it all because she opened it before I got home and is wearing the stuff but it's this deck http://imgur.com/a/xJ9eXj3

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2018, 02:09:40 PM »
Got my daughters mystery box in and she got the Tom Knox isle tiger morph deck, traffic hat, traffic hoodie, theories socks.
Don't have a pic of it all because she opened it before I got home and is wearing the stuff but it's this deck http://imgur.com/a/xJ9eXj3
Okay dude don't lie you're friends with someone at isle right? And you guys both have a very fond love of animals, and humans, and animal humans? It's too fishy you even can say the same thing "it's just an all white deck guys" we see you riff, JodyHighroller 3 mOons. Versace big man with a spray tan? I bet you skate with a purple Prada pocket protector.

« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2018, 02:22:30 PM »
Nobody should feel judged especially by me I've been known to really, really, REALLY, like bears. I'm not sorry about it. If anything it has made me a stronger and more passionate individual, while giving me some pretty crazy scars.

Pigeon

« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2018, 03:41:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Okay dude don't lie you're friends with someone at isle right? And you guys both have a very fond love of animals, and humans, and animal humans? It's too fishy you even can say the same thing "it's just an all white deck guys" we see you riff, JodyHighroller 3 mOons. Versace big man with a spray tan? I bet you skate with a purple Prada pocket protector.

Nobody should feel judged especially by me I've been known to really, really, REALLY, like bears. I'm not sorry about it. If anything it has made me a stronger and more passionate individual, while giving me some pretty crazy scars.
You might need more help than Slash.

« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2018, 05:26:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
Its possible forsure but I'd need to know more details about his situation.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2018, 05:40:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I need to know more details about his situation.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2018, 11:28:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I roasted my local shop for buying that board, it’s been sitting there collecting dust for quite a while now.
Is your local in or near Austin TX?
I know a guy who is a super wolf furry that lives out there, he needs this.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Tally810

« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2018, 06:58:20 PM »
http://imgur.com/a/VG6Rvza
Split a psock mystery box with my kid.  She will take all the pizza and dinosaur socks but not bad for the price which I don't really remember.

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2018, 07:13:18 PM »
Split a psock mystery box with my kid.  She will take all the pizza and dinosaur socks but not bad for the price which I don't really remember.
Couldn’t believe that statement until I looked at your profile pic and it all made sense

Tally810

« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2018, 07:35:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Couldn’t believe that statement until I looked at your profile pic and it all made sense
What statement?  That I split a box with my kid?

skatesum609

• Rep: 94
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2018, 07:39:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Na that those wack ass socks “aren’t bad for the price”

Tally810

« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2018, 07:42:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Na that those wack ass socks “aren’t bad for the price”
They are nice thick socks.  I don't skate in shorts so the designs are irrelevant even tho I like a couple of them.  I'm assuming you don't have kids

Tally810

« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2018, 11:05:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
Damn pigeon focused?  His shitposting and snarky attitude gave me some laughs. :/

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2018, 08:28:56 AM »
I was emailing back and forth with the Theories guys. I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t get any duplicates if I bought another box. They were really cool about it and the guy I was talking to said he had my original order and would make sure I didn’t get 2 of the same thing. One thing he said that I figured I’d pass along is that they are doing the mystery boxes until 12/31/18. Get one while you can!

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2018, 10:35:48 AM »
I was emailing back and forth with the Theories guys. I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t get any duplicates if I bought another box. They were really cool about it and the guy I was talking to said he had my original order and would make sure I didn’t get 2 of the same thing. One thing he said that I figured I’d pass along is that they are doing the mystery boxes until 12/31/18. Get one while you can!

I kinda want to get another one but instead of them shipping it right away, I want them to randomly send it to me at some point in the next year

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2018, 06:04:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I need to know more details about his situation.
[close]

Hahaha, I haven’t looked at this thread in weeks.  Come to find out that I’ve been missing out on the furry deck saga. 

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

mpiss

• Rep: 2
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2018, 06:27:12 PM »

Ordered the Homebase mystery box for $100 while they had a promotion where you got a free shop deck if you ordered 100 or over. Super hyped on the decks I got, especially the Traffic. So worth it and would totally recommend it.
The year is 2364. Frog will be the only skateboard company.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2018, 07:02:24 PM »

Ordered the Homebase mystery box for $100 while they had a promotion where you got a free shop deck if you ordered 100 or over. Super hyped on the decks I got, especially the Traffic. So worth it and would totally recommend it.

All I see is furries
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Tally810

« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2018, 07:23:52 PM »

Nice gets dude.  I like everything you got

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2018, 01:20:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

All I see is furries
😂😂😂 well played.
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2018, 06:37:47 AM »
My theories box had a light blue Dialtone wheels shirt (I also bought a set of dial tone wheels so that's not bad)
magenta thomas campbell guest artist deck
theories hat

no complaints as usual and not a furry to be seen!

I also bought an Isle deck that does not have any animals on it.
p-shuvs and v-flips

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2018, 06:43:45 AM »
no complaints as usual and not a furry to be seen!

I also bought an Isle deck that does not have any animals on it.

Pics or didn't happen!

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2018, 04:46:51 PM »

My girl got me the theories deck for Christmas too. Fattest point is 9”, having a hard time deciding what to do with it. Could be sick to set up normal since the nose and tail aren’t super wide.
p-shuvs and v-flips

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2019, 04:27:50 AM »
Well I broke down(I may have been a tad high) and bought another mystery box about an hour before midnight. I told myself that I’d open it for my birthday in a few months but I won’t last a minute when it shows up.