Author Topic: Keelan Dadd  (Read 22019 times)

somedudefromnj

Re: Keelan Dadd
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2019, 08:45:15 AM »

does he know he gets paid to play with a toy??

hope this is fake

dudes should be happy to even get paid to skate

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2019, 09:15:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hope this is fake

Wtf?   Are you in a wheel chair?  If its easy af free money why dont you go and be a pro skater.  Dont start about some people have natural talent cause theres lots of pros that had more will then skill.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1131
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2019, 09:16:54 AM »
http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2014/12/16/an-interview-with-keelan-dadd-and-his-girlfriend/

You left DGK recently? What’s the deal? I heard it was because you were unhappy with the pay?
KEELAN: Actually the pay and stuff was good. It was more of, I’ve been with DGK for a long time and at this point in my life I’m just ready for change, ready to better myself and I just wasn’t so down with the direction that the brand is going nowadays. It caters to a young crowd and I’m here for the kids but at the same time, I’m an adult and I was trying to make it to a point where I could satisfy all the people that are into me. We just weren’t coming to an agreement so the decision I made was to leave. I was approached about an apparel brand a little while ago and I thought it’d make sense to take the chance and just basically be a part of something that I can have a say in the direction and the whole look of the company. Take control over what I’m trying to do. I’m just here to grow.

Is it true you were making $10,000 a month riding for DGK?
KEELAN: Yeah, well basically how I was saying with the whole direction, it’s funny that people will believe whatever they hear or see, but money was not the issue. $10,000 a month is a decent amount of money. That was for a full DGK package [Being sponsored by DGK boards and DGK apparel]. I was willing to take a cut from that. I was even trying to take a pay cut to make it work just so I was sponsored for riding the boards or whatever. Basically I was just trying to show my support and my loyalty for the brand, and I was willing to take a pay cut, to do what I do. With that being said, after talking, it still did not work out. The money was not the issue, I can say that over and over.

I have to ask – what about this text message apparently from you that circulated around the internet, saying money was the issue?
KEELAN: Oh yeah, I saw that but you know, it’s 2014, our phones talk to us… you can create any name that you want for any contact and you can take a picture of whatever you want. Like I said, people will believe anything that they see or what they hear. I’ll say believe what you will, there’s a lot of bullshit out there. I mean, it looks like a text, but I don’t know who put that shit out there. I can make a screenshot of your name saying whatever and put any name that I want on it, right now, you know?

DGK doesn't do royalties just salary.
Keelan thought he'd be better off getting royalties and that didn't work out.
He also wanted to leave DGK clothing to rep a clothing brand and take a paycut to do it. As shown with Darren Harper and YUMS, DGK will veto sponsors from other brands when they feel like they just want a piece of the DGK image/market. Which I can kind of understand. They've had that "urban" demographic cornered forever and part of that is by protecting their image. DGK want's you to buy DGK clothes. They don't want you to go into Zumiez and see Keelan on a poster for DGfaKe clothing riding a DGK board, wearing a DGK hat but a DGfaKe shirt.

That's just my speculation. I really like Keelan's skating. I'd like to see him back on DGK honestly.

• Rep: -42
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2019, 09:43:43 AM »
Didn't someone talk about world getting hookers for under age kids on the nine club?
You can throw me on the double kink box and then watch the hate ignored like Constitution by the congressmen

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 227
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2019, 09:49:17 AM »
Keelan Momm

somedudefromnj

« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2019, 10:08:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

hope this is fake

[close]
  Wtf?   Are you in a wheel chair?  If its easy af free money why dont you go and be a pro skater.  Dont start about some people have natural talent cause theres lots of pros that had more will then skill.

easy cowboy.

Not saying its easy, but definitely a blessing. Getting 10 g's a month from just one sponsor to do what you love and would do anyway and then complain about it is absurd to me

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2019, 10:32:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He was on the berrics today with Boo Johnson and nick tucker.  Was he found innocent or something? Figured he’d be blacklisted from the industry if not.
[close]

Berrics called him one of the three coolest dudes too in the instagram caption.
Would link but on school laptop.
[close]

Boo Johnson haircut looks so fucking dumb

I hate that haircut

Leon Compowski

• Rep: -3
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2019, 10:41:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

hope this is fake

[close]

ANYONE complaining that $10K/month isn't enough money is a fucking cunt.

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2019, 10:57:11 AM »
Is this chomo in jail yet? How long has his criminal case been going on?

conqueso

« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2019, 11:11:15 AM »

That's just my speculation. I really like Keelan's skating. I'd like to see him back on DGK honestly.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2019, 11:17:19 AM »
dude is a blacklisted kook and is lucky if he ever makes half that a month again.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1131
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2019, 11:25:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

DGK is pretty much the only brand he'd fit on. His Parent advisory part was dope

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2019, 12:30:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

hope this is fake

[close]
[close]

easy cowboy.

Not saying its easy, but definitely a blessing. Getting 10 g's a month from just one sponsor to do what you love and would do anyway and then complain about it is absurd to me
  Blessing?  From who!?   What do you mean?   They arent blessed, they got it cause they wanted it.  Your the one complaining. 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 12:32:55 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3388
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2019, 12:31:33 PM »
He should pull a P Diddy and change his name to K Daddy.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2019, 12:37:16 PM »
If ur actually pro, by all means go ahead with the "we're so lucky to get paid to have a great time fun in the sun"   but if ur just sitting on the computer not pro at anything -HELL no.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 12:39:06 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 564
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2019, 12:45:55 PM »
I wonder how many times he wakes up in the morning and reflects on his career about how much he fucked up.

bo bice

• Rep: 91
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2019, 01:53:23 PM »
If ur actually pro, by all means go ahead with the "we're so lucky to get paid to have a great time fun in the sun"   but if ur just sitting on the computer not pro at anything -HELL no.

The fuck is you talking about, people that work real jobs have earned the right to complain. skateboarding owes no one anything

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2019, 02:13:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The fuck is you talking about, people that work real jobs have earned the right to complain. skateboarding owes no one anything
   Ur just throwing any old stale quote angainst the wall to see if it sticks?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3388
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2019, 02:21:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah, well you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, creep!

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2019, 02:32:38 PM »
But what of B.B. Scumbug?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2019, 03:13:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah, well you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, creep!
  Thats fair.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2019, 03:18:00 PM »
KEELAN: I’m here for the kids

There you have it folks.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 4
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2019, 03:20:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

DGK is pretty much the only brand he'd fit on. His Parent advisory part was dope

holy shit! dgk was paying this dude a lawyers salary to fuck children and smoke vape pens out his ass. he actually rips tho

Little Debbie

« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2019, 03:26:26 PM »
"momm and dadd" is the best thing to come out of this thread

TheDingus

« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2019, 04:25:18 PM »
Expand Quote
KEELAN: I’m here for the kids
[close]

There you have it folks.

guest1

« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2019, 04:50:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

hope this is fake

[close]
[close]

easy cowboy.

[close]
  Blessing?  From who!?   What do you mean?   They arent blessed, they got it cause they wanted it.  Your the one complaining.

Jesus Christ are you really that stupid??

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2019, 04:53:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

hope this is fake

[close]
[close]

easy cowboy.

[close]
[close]

What am i not getting? Blessed by god?  I didnt think there was any other christians on slap. 

guest1

« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2019, 05:06:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

hope this is fake

[close]
[close]

easy cowboy.

[close]
[close]

[close]
  What am i not getting? Blessed by god?  I didnt think there was any other christians on slap.

Ok I get it now.  You’re either under 16, never had a job before, or Keelan Dadd.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2019, 05:34:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

hope this is fake

[close]
[close]

easy cowboy.

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Ok I get it now.  You’re either under 16, never had a job before, or Keelan Dadd.

So no substance -ur just a troll

somedudefromnj

« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2019, 07:19:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

hope this is fake

[close]
[close]

easy cowboy.

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

So no substance -ur just a troll

im the one complaining?? Did you read the text convo orr??

Say his name is worth that alone, where is he now?