Author Topic: Fuck J Scott Handsdown  (Read 12134 times)

Bousiña

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
  • Classical Gas
Re: Fuck J Scott Handsdown
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2018, 05:24:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Claimed a video part of Thanksgiving and didnt deliver, deletes any comments about it, no wonder his wife left his sorry ass
[close]
Sick thread.
[close]
[close]
Me parece good

feedmeseymour

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2018, 05:28:28 AM »
I don't care for handsdown but I would totally stomp you out no problem for talking that disrespectful about someone's situation. It was pretty clear that the wife n kids situation was eating him up inside. What kind of person are you?

Stomp away, the dude puts out his personal life for the internet to see. He’s an idiot that maybe should have spent more time being a dad than being delusional

ah right

edit: forgot to upload the caption but it's something along the lines of POOPING WITH THE #HANDSDOWN ME AND WIFEY STUCK IN THIS TRAFFIC AND WE STUCK ON THE BRIDGE TRYNA GET TO OUR FLIGHT I WAS ABOUT TO POOP MYSELF BUT I SAID OPEN THE DOOR AND I TOOK A DUMP OUTSIDE AND TOLD HER TAKE A PIC SHE DIDNT WANT 2 BUT FORGET IT IMMA MAKE THE BEST OF IT YES IM TAKING A DUMP ON THE FREEWAY ALL THE CARS HONKING AND SOME PEOPLE SHOUTING SAYING "HELL YEA" HOMIE AND SOME PEOPLE LAUGHING THERE ASSES OFF BUT I RATHER POOP ON THEM HATERS TERRITORY THEN TO POOP ON MYSELF I WAS SOO EMBARRASSED YALL BUT OH WELL LET THE WORLD TALK NICE WAY TO START MY BDAY WEEKEND OFF

Mobkickflipper

• Rep: -1
  • is this real or is this really real ?
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2018, 05:41:16 AM »
Expand Quote
I don't care for handsdown but I would totally stomp you out no problem for talking that disrespectful about someone's situation. It was pretty clear that the wife n kids situation was eating him up inside. What kind of person are you?
[close]

Stomp away, the dude puts out his personal life for the internet to see. He’s an idiot that maybe should have spent more time being a dad than being delusional

Expand Quote
ah right

edit: forgot to upload the caption but it's something along the lines of POOPING WITH THE #HANDSDOWN ME AND WIFEY STUCK IN THIS TRAFFIC AND WE STUCK ON THE BRIDGE TRYNA GET TO OUR FLIGHT I WAS ABOUT TO POOP MYSELF BUT I SAID OPEN THE DOOR AND I TOOK A DUMP OUTSIDE AND TOLD HER TAKE A PIC SHE DIDNT WANT 2 BUT FORGET IT IMMA MAKE THE BEST OF IT YES IM TAKING A DUMP ON THE FREEWAY ALL THE CARS HONKING AND SOME PEOPLE SHOUTING SAYING "HELL YEA" HOMIE AND SOME PEOPLE LAUGHING THERE ASSES OFF BUT I RATHER POOP ON THEM HATERS TERRITORY THEN TO POOP ON MYSELF I WAS SOO EMBARRASSED YALL BUT OH WELL LET THE WORLD TALK NICE WAY TO START MY BDAY WEEKEND OFF
[close]
I was going to ask who the fuck J Scott Handsdown is but this last pic already says it all, thanks.
Can't blame his wife at all....

borntosin

• Rep: -25
  • Guilty as Sin
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2018, 05:51:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

He quit his job thinking that people would donate enough money for him to move to California to pursue skateboarding and simultaneously support his family. None of that happened and then his wife left him because he is a delusional moron.

If you would stomp someone out in defense of J Scott's decision making, you're an even bigger idiot than him.
[close]
Make fun of jscott all you want. Don't bring his family into it and rub it in that his wife left him though. That's little bitch shit, that's not how men act.
[close]
It's not "bringing his family into it" when we're simply stating the fact that his wife left him because he doesn't know how to make good life decisions.
[close]
That's not the tone op used person, he was rubbing it in like a mad bitch. If you don't understand what I'm saying than whatever, I'm sure you do though. You motherfuckers lack reading comprehension.

*gets sour about mans including jscotts family in thread then uses the term person to insult*
i can't even go to the grocery store without encountering at least a half dozen front feeble impossibles out up 8 stair sets

tinyboobs

• Rep: -27
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2018, 05:57:13 AM »
Duh, I'm not saying he's an idiot and didn't bring it on himself fuckin retardos. Lol poop is the magic word for my account tho, I got endless accounts don't worry.

*gets sour about mans including jscotts family in thread then uses the term person to insult*
*you sound like a faggot*

tinyboobs

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2018, 06:09:48 AM »
This is a pretty fun thread now.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2018, 06:33:56 AM »
This is a pretty fun thread now.

All that lotto money of yours you should donate to his go fund me

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2018, 07:23:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

He quit his job thinking that people would donate enough money for him to move to California to pursue skateboarding and simultaneously support his family. None of that happened and then his wife left him because he is a delusional moron.

If you would stomp someone out in defense of J Scott's decision making, you're an even bigger idiot than him.
[close]
Make fun of jscott all you want. Don't bring his family into it and rub it in that his wife left him though. That's little bitch shit, that's not how men act.

Grateful this man has you sticking up for him on an anonymous internet chat, tinyboobs. Yeah, you're definitely not a contrarian. And thank you for being the example of how men act by calling us retards and faggots.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2018, 07:55:46 AM »
Should have gone with 'balls out'.

Bet he's kicking himself.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

tinyboobs

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2018, 08:12:30 AM »
Grateful this man has you sticking up for him on an anonymous internet chat, tinyboobs. Yeah, you're definitely not a contrarian. And thank you for being the example of how men act by calling us retards and faggots.
You know you want some of this aggressive daddy dick gay, quit frontin. See you at the glory hole tonight, plug up before hand.

Velvet

• Rep: -41
  • pat duffy
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2018, 08:30:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You know you want some of this aggressive daddy dick gay, quit frontin. See you at the glory hole tonight, plug up before hand.

internet poetry

calvinsdream

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2018, 09:31:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I heard it’s real edgy for aggresive daddies to focus their accounts

morningcommute

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2018, 10:03:56 AM »
fuck you tiny boobs. who cares his wife left him? get over your own personal trauma and move on.

his wife left him because he neglected his family to satisfy his own selfish ego.
j Scott is dumb as fuck for not only not realising that he was never going to be a professional skater but also for not realising that half of professional skaters work day jobs to make ends meet anyway. what kind of cunt would be willing to give up supporting his partner and children just to get a few extra followers on instagram, free boards and some pocket change.

we all wanted the thanksgiving part so we could see how rotten the fruits of his labor were.

j Scott: drop the part or focus social, you bum

modsbitchniggas

• Rep: -7
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2018, 10:21:56 AM »
MODS TRYNA SHUT YA BOY DOWN, OH HELL NAW, I CANT HAVE THAT, THEY TRYNA CENSOR SECRETS TO FREE ENERGY N SPACE TRAVEL, NAW, NEVER THAT, I BE BACK WHEN THEY BAN THIS ONE TOO, I BE BACK, U BITCH ASS NIGGAS, BELEE DAT, I BE BACK

modsbitchniggas

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2018, 10:26:13 AM »
HERE TAKE THIS SWASTIKA TOO
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
 ░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
 ░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
 ░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
 ░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
 ░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
 ░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2018, 10:48:47 AM »
wot bout twauns 4/20 part?
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

suprisebuttsex

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2018, 11:28:58 AM »
Who?

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2018, 11:36:18 AM »
I like how in my head he is up there with terry kennedy and brian hansen all because their meltdowns. guess he made it. good job  J Scott Handsdown!!!
9/11 was a national tragedy

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2018, 12:21:00 PM »
WHO?

coreaf

• Rep: 23
  • sick
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2018, 03:45:55 PM »

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -486
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Tortoise

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2018, 04:00:11 PM »

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2018, 04:04:14 PM »
Nah straight up fuck Madden and EA for this bullshit Blitz solo shit in Ultimate Team. But who are we talking about?

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2018, 08:03:00 PM »
wot bout twauns 4/20 part?
What about cryan sheckler's backside flip?

MC3

• Rep: 129
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2018, 08:28:45 PM »
The rise of skateboarding in real life has 100% complete negative correlation with the fall of EA Black Box

(Cool Trick GIF)

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2018, 09:06:10 PM »
This thread is what bawtawd feels like high

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Changes

• SLAP Pal