Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 371277 times)

eminem96 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ArtVandelay

Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »
The cops and media must not have seen Roll-up because if they had, they could probably identify and/or find those dudes pretty quick don't you think?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2018, 01:16:39 PM »
I guess I was confused I thought they were starting the board brand to pay for the trips not for lawyers and medical bills? They don't hold someone without bail if there's another side to the story. Fuck them I hope they all burn.

mtvic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2018, 01:21:50 PM »
I guess I was confused I thought they were starting the board brand to pay for the trips not for lawyers and medical bills? They don't hold someone without bail if there's another side to the story. Fuck them I hope they all burn.
Are you an attorney?  Have you never known anyone held without bail before?  That can happen for trafficking weed in the wrong state. This isn’t cut and dry, give the man his due process before you judge the situation.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2018, 01:23:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you an attorney?  Have you never known anyone held without bail before?  That can happen for trafficking weed in the wrong state. This isn’t cut and dry, give the man his due process before you judge the situation.

I am basing it off of that time I was held without bail you dipshit

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2018, 01:25:12 PM »
Man this keeps getting crazier and crazier. So sad for the family. Dude looks like he was a veteran also.

full of jerks

• Rep: -33
« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2018, 01:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote
this is also going to really fuck up skating in all of SF, not to mention once the media gets wind of the GX videos.
[close]

That footage of the lady getting backside lipslided is going to get some serious burn on the nightly news.

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/videos/gx1000-s-roll-up-video/

1:33

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2018, 01:34:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bail isn't granted if the defendant is perceived as a danger to the community, or a flight risk. It's that cut and dry.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2018, 01:36:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I am basing it off of that time I was held without bail you dipshit

At least your handle fits.  Keep on knowing everything smarty

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2018, 01:39:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Bail isn't granted if the defendant is perceived as a danger to the community, or a flight risk. It's that cut and dry.
Is Jesse from San Francisco?  Is he even from California?  No. So could that simple fact be seen as a potential flight risk?

Number

• Rep: 16
« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2018, 01:47:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Is Jesse from San Francisco?  Is he even from California?  No. So could that simple fact be seen as a potential flight risk?

Hes from Stockton

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #220 on: December 18, 2018, 01:54:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Hes from Stockton
You sure about this? 

eight two fives

• Rep: -26
« Reply #221 on: December 18, 2018, 01:55:37 PM »
We don’t know the hole story... but I’m sure th SF DA’s office does. There’s 1000 cameras down there, but let’s not jump to an conclusions...

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #222 on: December 18, 2018, 01:55:56 PM »
Yes he's from Stockton dude

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #223 on: December 18, 2018, 01:59:21 PM »
But are you sure about this?

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #224 on: December 18, 2018, 02:00:02 PM »
I dunno logically,

A man whose job it is to stop skaters suffered a tramautic brain injury, in a place filled with cameras

8 skaters were there, only one is being charged and was sought after

It's logical to begin to question his decisions and his character. It's not logical to completely hold judgement unless you are interjecting your own personal emotional bias to make up for some of the facts. Maybe you know him? Maybe this seems unreasonable based off your experience with the guy? It's understandable then for you to hold off as long as possible. Logical outsiders are gonna start having real concerns though. It's strange you can't see that.

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 13
« Reply #225 on: December 18, 2018, 02:00:48 PM »
I’m embarrassed to skateboard sometimes.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #226 on: December 18, 2018, 02:05:14 PM »
things can get really heated really quick, but this an example of why you should never get to the point of physical violence. accidents can happen easily/quickly with severe consequences

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #227 on: December 18, 2018, 02:11:47 PM »
Finally got the news video to load by watching it on Safari browser. They showed a bunch of skaters leaving the court room, recognized Tony Vitello who came out to support. This is very bad for the guard and his family and very bad for skating in SF.
This shit's been brewing in skateboarding for the last few years, and not just in SF. Just look at Tyshawn's ender in Blessed.

RIDEFLANNELV2

« Reply #228 on: December 18, 2018, 02:14:34 PM »
Tyshawn's ender in "Blessed" was incredibly cringe worthy considering he is a visitor in a foreign country. Good trick but it's not like double sets are rare or anything.

Here Come The Lame Jets

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #229 on: December 18, 2018, 02:22:36 PM »
Tyshawn also didn't get physical with anyone. Sure he pulled a barrier out of someone's hand but he didn't jump/truckslap anybody or show any real aggression.

RIDEFLANNELV2

« Reply #230 on: December 18, 2018, 02:25:30 PM »
I didn't say that he did. I just said it was a cringe worthy way to act as a visitor in another country. Additionally, if you can't see his behavior potentially escalating things I don't know what else to say.

Here Come The Lame Jets

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #231 on: December 18, 2018, 02:30:53 PM »
I didn't say that he did. I just said it was a cringe worthy way to act as a visitor in another country. Additionally, if you can't see his behavior potentially escalating things I don't know what else to say.

this. I have held off on mentioning that incident. But the vibe is right along the same lines. Same goes for Nakel's video earlier in this thread. Point being, even if you aren't truly crossing the line into physical altercation, by blurring the line (pretend punches, grabbing something out of somebody's hand), you are inviting bad luck to make it into the real thing very quickly. Not only that, you are ruining the spot for the rest of skateboarding. Not sure how that is not blatantly obvious.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #232 on: December 18, 2018, 02:56:21 PM »
I’m embarrassed to skateboard sometimes.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #233 on: December 18, 2018, 03:08:07 PM »
Violent people fucking suck.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #234 on: December 18, 2018, 03:12:11 PM »
Yes he's from Stockton dude
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Hes from Stockton
[close]
You sure about this?
Yes, and Simi Valley before that. My friend who has lived in simi his whole life was childhood friends with Jesse and his brother...unless even before that he lived somewhere else, but to my limited knowledge, he’s from California.

nasalcrilltobackpaddle

« Reply #235 on: December 18, 2018, 03:14:16 PM »
Damn, have skateboarders completely lost the plot? I'm all about trying to get some at a forbidden spot just like any other skater, but when you're getting kicked out just bounce! It's private property, we know we're not supposed to be there, and getting into altercations with security guards when they are CLEARLY in the right, and we're in the wrong just makes us look bad as a whole.

Additionally, we look like GIANT PUSSIES if we gang up on a security guard (or anyone else for that matter). 8 guys in the prime of their lives against 1 guy who's almost 60?! That's the most fucking pathetic shit I've ever heard of. That sort of shit is an embarrassment to all skaters.

We're skateboarders, not tough guys. The average skater is smaller and skinnier than the average dude, and even the skaters that are known to be fighters (Mike V, Kelch, etc) would get MURDERED by full size men who know how to fight out in the wild. Stay away from the violence shit, because if you don't you might be looking like Jesse Vieira (and I fully support the innocent until proven guilty approach, but as someone that works in the legal system, Jesse, it doesn't look good for you so far homie) who could potentially end up in the hardcore MAD MAX esque hellscape that is the CA penal system. Spoiler alert: that shit isn't going to go well for him, not even a little bit.

Let's all use our brains, avoid altercation, and live to skate another day, otherwise you might end up like Jesse. Nighty night, keep your butthole tight.

Pigeon

« Reply #236 on: December 18, 2018, 03:21:54 PM »
I just want to know what the security guard said/did before ending up in the ambulance.

Edit:
Damn, his next date in court is January 4.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 03:26:24 PM by Pigeon »

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #237 on: December 18, 2018, 03:31:47 PM »
You guys saying he didn’t deserve a hard punch astonish me. Have you never been beat up or jumped?  In the moment of a fight often people resort to fight or flight tactics, which is likely what happened here. If the security guard punched or grabbed Jesse and he hit him in the right spot at the right time then it’s very feasible that the security guard would have been knocked unconscious and hit his head on the ground. This happens. Self defense is legitimate and exists in a court of law for a reason. What sucks is to see skaters jump to conclusions based off of very little evidence, and more evidence will come. I imagine some of you never grew up street skating, as if you had you would know very well the problem with over zealous security starting fights with us (especially in sf) and how these things happen. Again I say free Jesse and give this man his due process before jumping the gun.

Even if the security guard was out of line and pushed or grabbed someone, I still doubt it would help the skaters chances in court too much since they were probably told to leave multiple times before shit went down. I don't think it counts as self defense if you purposefully get into a fight with someone. And it's a 60yr old vs. eight young adults. Also them just apparently fleeing the scene without calling an ambulance will probably get used against them too.

I'm not judging Vieira yet since no evidence has come to public. It could've been just a light push where the dude tripped and hit his head which is just unfortunate, or it could've been multiple hits on the head with a board which is completely fucked up on every level. But from the court point of view, he did a violent act that led to serious head trauma, so his chances aren't looking too good

feedmeseymour

« Reply #238 on: December 18, 2018, 03:36:39 PM »
https://forums.securityinfowatch.com/forum/on-guard-security-guard-services-discussion/general-discussions-area/7913-skaters-bmx-ers

Holy shit there is gold on this security forum, I think I might Have to make an account over there.
 Thankyou cloudy.

. MTV shows like Jackass and Rob N' Big encourage kids to be obnoxious and aggravate minimum wage service workers

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #239 on: December 18, 2018, 04:56:40 PM »
Prosecutors won't have to do much digging for evidence to help their case. The beginning of Roll-Up they fuck up that lady. Add the older edits and bam they'll/he'll be treated as violent offenders...

Keeping it real gone wrong. Bet that's GX with the camera in hand