Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 371266 times)

JeremyScottofChapman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #270 on: December 19, 2018, 08:54:32 AM »
Wow honestly not that suprising it was GX crew involved. The videos have always been good but the whole aggressive  and physical altercations with security guards and especially homeowners made me not care for them.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #271 on: December 19, 2018, 11:35:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Do you all really think a guy who has been dealing with skateboarders at a spot for 10 years would approach them in a cool and calm manner? I feel like at that point security would resort to more and more extreme measures.
[close]

Oh, cool. You were there and know exactly how the guard approached them, Travis? Just because somebody has been employed as a guard for 10 years doesn't mean they wouldn't be calm or cool in their approach to somebody, so fuck off with that "What if" shit.
[close]

I find it interesting someone is telling me to fuck off for pointing out that there's a chance a security just might not have been as cool and calm as people are portraying him to be.

There's also a chance that the security guard was just as cool and calm as can be, but neither of those excuse somebody violently assaulting him, do they?

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
« Reply #272 on: December 19, 2018, 11:41:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How the fuck are you gonna put out the best video of the year and then catch a case? This is fucking stupid. They made their bed and now gotta lie in it.
[close]

Grand opening grand closing
[close]

Bobby Shmurda style.
[close]
I'm sliding down the hills while I shoot
They think that I'm Tom Cruise
But bitch I'm Jesse with the tool

roll up on em acc a fool

i really hope that the cctv footage will come out sooner or later, the whole situation seems real shady but nothing is certain as of now. there's no point in fighting with security guards
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 12:21:21 PM by roba »
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #273 on: December 19, 2018, 12:33:25 PM »
Don't skate in SF...i remember after the baker riots in LA cops were hot on anyone riding a skateboard. Stop and search for having a skateboard. SF just took a hit so watch out boys

sidneycrosby

• Rep: -80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #274 on: December 19, 2018, 01:16:53 PM »
The whole thing was on IG story for a hot minute day it happened .

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
« Reply #275 on: December 19, 2018, 01:18:58 PM »
Don't skate in SF...i remember after the baker riots in LA cops were hot on anyone riding a skateboard. Stop and search for having a skateboard. SF just took a hit so watch out boys
I see what you're saying but, no. Law enforcement is different in SF compared to LA. For example, 2:15
https://youtu.be/kF9g3wB6UBQ

This incident may cause negative attention towards skateboarders, but I'd say just avoid downtown/businesses for the time being

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #276 on: December 19, 2018, 01:19:21 PM »
The whole thing was on IG story for a hot minute day it happened .

Go on...

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #277 on: December 19, 2018, 01:35:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I see what you're saying but, no. Law enforcement is different in SF compared to LA. For example, 2:15
https://youtu.be/kF9g3wB6UBQ

This incident may cause negative attention towards skateboarders, but I'd say just avoid downtown/businesses for the time being

all controversy aside-- that ollie ride through the trolley around the 250 mark is so fucking rad.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Pigeon

« Reply #278 on: December 19, 2018, 02:23:20 PM »
Skating in SF is fine and the weather was good today. Just don’t be an asshole and don’t skate spots that are patrolled/crowded. The worst thing that can happen is a cop tells you not to skate, and you take a bus to SoMa or Potrero.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #279 on: December 19, 2018, 03:35:39 PM »
If Jesse did hit that guard then fuck him. If he didn't, then I hope the truth is revealed soon.

This whole shit storm is a fucking embarrassment. Whether or not the guard was assaulted, if someone tells you to leave then fucking leave. You're on private property and there are guards there for a reason.

When I'm asked not to skate on property or told to leave, I do so without hesitation.

Honestly I'm sick of all this "I'm gonna skate this fuck you homeowner" mentality. Just be fucking respectful. You wouldn't let a BMXer ride on your fucking house would you?

God fucking dammit.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
« Reply #280 on: December 19, 2018, 04:02:20 PM »
Skating in SF is fine and the weather was good today. Just don’t be an asshole and don’t skate spots that are patrolled/crowded. The worst thing that can happen is a cop tells you not to skate, and you take a bus to SoMa or Potrero.
or TI

Pigeon

« Reply #281 on: December 19, 2018, 04:20:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
or TI
I always have to take a bus to take the (25?) bus that goes there. That park is fun, but it’s more of a hassle to get to—and I’ve hit my head there more than a couple times.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #282 on: December 19, 2018, 04:52:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
or TI
[close]
I always have to take a bus to take the (25?) bus that goes there. That park is fun, but it’s more of a hassle to get to—and I’ve hit my head there more than a couple times.

to derail this further- i went to college in SF and never was a fan of skating it - prefer oakland or berkeley over SF
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #283 on: December 19, 2018, 05:03:14 PM »
If Jesse did hit that guard then fuck him. If he didn't, then I hope the truth is revealed soon.

This whole shit storm is a fucking embarrassment. Whether or not the guard was assaulted, if someone tells you to leave then fucking leave. You're on private property and there are guards there for a reason.

When I'm asked not to skate on property or told to leave, I do so without hesitation.

Honestly I'm sick of all this "I'm gonna skate this fuck you homeowner" mentality. Just be fucking respectful. You wouldn't let a BMXer ride on your fucking house would you?

God fucking dammit.
I'm not gunna read 10 pages on this but pretty much this ↑

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

feedmeseymour

« Reply #284 on: December 19, 2018, 06:58:38 PM »

God fucking dammit.
You don’t even try to get a few more tries? Always try to sweet talk them into one or two more goes.

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #285 on: December 19, 2018, 07:13:28 PM »

God fucking dammit.
depends on the guard, if someone deserves it i will happily end them and not for me but for the future of the earth and everyone on it. Not every security guard deserves life, just like not every skater deserves life.

ungzilla

« Reply #286 on: December 19, 2018, 07:23:17 PM »
sick how many people would you say you have murdered so far

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #287 on: December 19, 2018, 07:23:51 PM »
Expand Quote

God fucking dammit.
[close]
depends on the guard, if someone deserves it i will happily end them and not for me but for the future of the earth and everyone on it. Not every security guard deserves life, just like not every skater deserves life.
People who think they can play god like you probably fall into the group of people who don't deserve life. Not that I think it is anyone's right to implement that.

roscoemoore1

« Reply #288 on: December 19, 2018, 08:36:04 PM »
Expand Quote

God fucking dammit.
[close]

Yo, who gave Jesse access to the internet??

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #289 on: December 19, 2018, 10:00:09 PM »
headed to SF on the 26th. Hopefully the block ain't super hot.

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #290 on: December 19, 2018, 10:09:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

God fucking dammit.
[close]
[close]
People who think they can play god like you probably fall into the group of people who don't deserve life. Not that I think it is anyone's right to implement that.
i don't listen to anyone who believes in fairy tales. in all honestly if religion wasn't around we would be 1000 years ahead in technology and could probably heal this guys injury's 100%.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #291 on: December 19, 2018, 11:58:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

God fucking dammit.
[close]
[close]
[close]
i don't listen to anyone who believes in fairy tales. in all honestly if religion wasn't around we would be 1000 years ahead in technology and could probably heal this guys injury's 100%.

It's not about religion, dum-dum. Talking about ending someone in this context is just a bit malevolent. Whether it's for altruistic reasons or not. Future of the Earth? Come on, man.

Can't think of a realistic scenario between a security guard and eight skaters that would justify the outcome.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #292 on: December 20, 2018, 12:38:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

God fucking dammit.
[close]
[close]
[close]
we

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #293 on: December 20, 2018, 01:03:58 AM »
Expand Quote

God fucking dammit.
[close]
guess we've found our new resident troll then?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Brguy

« Reply #294 on: December 20, 2018, 01:21:52 AM »
I just want to see the footage, really.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #295 on: December 20, 2018, 05:27:20 AM »

Its amazing in this day and age they don't or won't show the security footage. Seems it would clear things up quickly. Just grainy shots from the cameras is all they have?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #296 on: December 20, 2018, 05:51:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Its amazing in this day and age they don't or won't show the security footage. Seems it would clear things up quickly. Just grainy shots from the cameras is all they have?

Why would they release evidence in a pending criminal case to the absolutely worthless court of public opinion

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 566
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2018, 05:53:08 AM »
security footage is obviously not meant to be released to the public

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2018, 07:19:00 AM »
Have you never seen the evening news?

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2018, 08:10:36 AM »

this is not a local gas station owned by two locals excited to yell "thats my camera" at their TV or make a fun youtube account.  its a massive building owned by a multinational corporation with defined protocols in place. its probably analyzing their own liabilities for civil damages.  I feel safe saying that even the police probably had to subpoena the security footage and go through the proper channels. The building ownership wont be giving it to the news, and the police probably wont give it to the news unless they absolutely need to (which they dont). 

EDIT: ill also add the police sometimes keep parts of investigations away from the public in order to check veracity. if someone (whether witness or proffering unindicted coconspirator) wants offer a narrative they will ask them to fill in missing information that's not publicly available.  i have no idea if thats happening here but its possible.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 09:41:32 AM by tortfeasor »
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.