Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 376222 times)

Tuff Lover

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #840 on: January 13, 2019, 04:51:31 PM »

[/quote]

You ain't seen the Union vid then? It's not the board is the trucks that cause damage.

In this case I think it's being sucker punched and hitting his head. Fuck these kooks.
[/quote]

No i haven't seen the union video. Post a link if u want....

I've seen people hit with boards/trucks and I've also seen a person hit in the head with a baseball bat....the latter was gruesome with a seizure and all kinds of blood the former was sometimes bloody.

Donald Rump

« Reply #841 on: January 13, 2019, 05:06:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
when did skaters start supporting security guards over other skaters?? what dimension have i stepped into?

i feel bad for dude, dont get me wrong... but theres no way the fight started over something like him grabbing the board or kicking them out. im sure the guard said something fucked or that theres more to this at least. AND, the actual injury that fucked this dude wasnt from them slamming the board on his head, it was from dude falling and smacking his head on the ground. quite the security guard they got there lmao.

there may have been around 8 of them as yall are saying, but the actual fight seemed like 1vs1 with the rest just being there.

guard shouldve called the cops if he was repeatedly telling them to leave with no success.
[close]

What is this? Some GX idiots posting up here now
[close]

not affiliated with gx, not even on the west coast. ill take that as a compliment tho, dudes are gnarly as fuck. been lurking for years, just never felt the need to post on slap until seeing some of these fags like you defending rent a cops. sure as hell aint how things used to be.

I'd rather back rent a cops then skaters that act like fuckwits. One dude and everyone runs in.. bunch of pansies

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 532
    • swarm life avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #842 on: January 13, 2019, 05:18:01 PM »
also, anyone got a link to the security camera footage?? seems it was taken down a few days ago during jesse's trial, cant find it anywhere

https://twitter.com/nbcjeanelle/status/1081003009847418882
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 05:41:07 PM by tkp »

halpmeimbleddin

• Rep: -20
« Reply #843 on: January 13, 2019, 05:22:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
when did skaters start supporting security guards over other skaters?? what dimension have i stepped into?

i feel bad for dude, dont get me wrong... but theres no way the fight started over something like him grabbing the board or kicking them out. im sure the guard said something fucked or that theres more to this at least. AND, the actual injury that fucked this dude wasnt from them slamming the board on his head, it was from dude falling and smacking his head on the ground. quite the security guard they got there lmao.

there may have been around 8 of them as yall are saying, but the actual fight seemed like 1vs1 with the rest just being there.

guard shouldve called the cops if he was repeatedly telling them to leave with no success.
[close]

[close]

not affiliated with gx, not even on the west coast. ill take that as a compliment tho, dudes are gnarly as fuck. been lurking for years, just never felt the need to post on slap until seeing some of these fags like you defending rent a cops. sure as hell aint how things used to be.
[close]

I'd rather back rent a cops then skaters that act like fuckwits. One dude and everyone runs in.. bunch of pansies

again, you dont know the whole story so why speak on it? how were they acting like fuckwits? they were skating a spot after being told to leave. YEAH, gx are TOTALLY the first ones to ever do such a terrible thing. and when you say "everyone runs in", what do you mean? they sure as fuck didnt all start beating on the dude.. thats just false. it was 1 on 1. if anything, some of the other guys were trying to stop jesse (assuming thats who made the punch that knocked the guard down)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 05:24:49 PM by halpmeimbleddin »

Donald Rump

« Reply #844 on: January 13, 2019, 05:25:31 PM »

You ain't seen the Union vid then? It's not the board is the trucks that cause damage.

In this case I think it's being sucker punched and hitting his head. Fuck these kooks.
[/quote]

No i haven't seen the union video. Post a link if u want....

I've seen people hit with boards/trucks and I've also seen a person hit in the head with a baseball bat....the latter was gruesome with a seizure and all kinds of blood the former was sometimes bloody.
[/quote]

I don't know if it's up anywhere but in Union Wheels Right to Skate vid after the credits stop rolling it shows a dude get obliterated from behind by a deck. I think they were euro dudes. But yes, I would say a baseball bat would be a lot more destructive.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #845 on: January 13, 2019, 05:27:45 PM »
Fuck GX. Fucking with homeowners/security is part of the schtick they market. I'm sure they escalated shit to the next level because they camera was out.

I loved the vids but in hindsight the popularity of the vids no doubt enabled the next level bullshit behavior.

halpmeimbleddin

« Reply #846 on: January 13, 2019, 05:31:30 PM »
Fuck GX. Fucking with homeowners/security is part of the schtick they market. I'm sure they escalated shit to the next level because they camera was out.

I loved the vids but in hindsight the popularity of the vids no doubt enabled the next level bullshit behavior.

fucking with homeowners/security has been part of skating culture for a long fuckin time lmao. longer then some of these dudes in gx have been alive.

billy.pepperidge

• Rep: -17
« Reply #847 on: January 13, 2019, 05:36:49 PM »
Come on ya'll, GX didn't start the fire. Good fight circa 2:20 that owes more to Jim Greco's hijinks than GX and precedes it by 10 yrs.

Donald Rump

« Reply #848 on: January 13, 2019, 05:38:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

again, you dont know the whole story so why speak on it? how were they acting like fuckwits? they were skating a spot after being told to leave. YEAH, gx are TOTALLY the first ones to ever do such a terrible thing. and when you say "everyone runs in", what do you mean? they sure as fuck didnt all start beating on the dude.. thats just false. it was 1 on 1. if anything, some of the other guys were trying to stop jesse (assuming thats who made the punch that knocked the guard down)

You are right, I don't know the whole story, only the people there know. Just not a good look with everyone rushing in.. ultimately the poor security guy is the one who got fucked up.

From the security footage it looked to me like a few of the runners in were coming in as combatants but I could be wrong..

halpmeimbleddin

« Reply #849 on: January 13, 2019, 05:42:49 PM »
Come on ya'll, GX didn't start the fire. Good fight circa 2:20 that owes more to Jim Greco's hijinks than GX and precedes it by 10 yrs.

exactly. these type of security vs skater fights have been happening forever. slap forums is the last place i would expect to have to say this.

halpmeimbleddin

« Reply #850 on: January 13, 2019, 05:55:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You are right, I don't know the whole story, only the people there know. Just not a good look with everyone rushing in.. ultimately the poor security guy is the one who got fucked up.

From the security footage it looked to me like a few of the runners in were coming in as combatants but I could be wrong..

at least my take on that security camera footage... looks like security tries taking person #1's board. #1 tries yanking his board back. after trying to yank board back.. security then starts grabbing, pushing and kicking #1, ends up falling down to the ground during that scuffle... thats when person #2 (jesse?) butts in throwing a bunch while hes on the ground. security gets back up and goes after person #2 that threw the punch.. looking like security then punches or attacks #2 back. person #2 then pushes him to the ground while others pull #2 back trying to end the fight.

that final push to the ground is where the guard seems to have had this bad injury, not any of the scuffling or punches prior to that. the guards main crucial injury was smacking his head on the concrete when he fell to the ground. maybe i just can't see it, but i see absolutely nobody attacking him with a skateboard. just them playing tug-o-war with it. thats just my observation though, which is irrelevant. if gx really does have it on film, it might give a better idea of what really happened.. hard to tell from that angle and that shit quality. to me, the audio is important too.. id like to hear the back and forth arguments that led to this being what it was.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 06:03:41 PM by halpmeimbleddin »

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #851 on: January 13, 2019, 05:56:56 PM »
Anyone remember when Skunk hit the security guy with his board? That didn't end well.
Twin Perks

thebaggy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #852 on: January 13, 2019, 06:18:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It was 0 on 1. It was one guy attacking somebody who should not have been attacked. It was 7 other individuals facilitating said attack. It was a young man punching a 60 year old man in the face while he was on the ground. You are an ignorant fool, and if that weren't the case, Vieira would not be sitting in jail. You live in a fantasy world where double standards ( like being entitled enough to move barriers, then paralyze somebody moving your skateboard) are ok. One that propagates regression i.e dumbass sayings like "it sure ain't like it used to be". I've been skateboarding for 16 years and never felt the need to smash a security guard in the face with my skateboard. Keep defending pieces of shit that feel otherwise. I pity you.
Rotate your wheels regularly.

halpmeimbleddin

« Reply #853 on: January 13, 2019, 06:44:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It was 0 on 1. It was one guy attacking somebody who should not have been attacked. It was 7 other individuals facilitating said attack. It was a young man punching a 60 year old man in the face while he was on the ground. You are an ignorant fool, and if that weren't the case, Vieira would not be sitting in jail. You live in a fantasy world where double standards ( like being entitled enough to move barriers, then paralyze somebody moving your skateboard) are ok. One that propagates regression i.e dumbass sayings like "it sure ain't like it used to be". I've been skateboarding for 16 years and never felt the need to smash a security guard in the face with my skateboard. Keep defending pieces of shit that feel otherwise. I pity you.

why you so mad dawg? when i said "it sure aint like it used to be", i was referring to the slap forums.. it used to be void of overly sensitive folks like you and chuckramone. thanks for the pity tho, fool  8)

and as i told others, you dont know what happened... as you weren't there. i never said what vieira did was right or wrong. not once. that'll be decided in court. not by you, and not by me. but i can assure you they didn't hit the guy with a skateboard, and i can assure you most of his head injuries are due to him slamming his head off the ground like the 10/10 security guard he was. god forbid somebody tries robbing the place, he sure as hell isn't gonna be much of an issue. his head injury wasnt because of any of their punches and was not because of some madeup shit of them beating him with a skateboard. stay angry tho
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 06:55:08 PM by halpmeimbleddin »

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #854 on: January 13, 2019, 06:49:40 PM »
the standards for overly sensitive keep getting lower. soon it’ll be if you don’t like ted bundy you’re a butthurt poosey.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 06:54:05 PM by ChuckRamone »

halpmeimbleddin

« Reply #855 on: January 13, 2019, 06:54:07 PM »
the standards for butthurt keep getting lower. soon it’ll be if you don’t like ted bundy you’re a butthurt poosey.

because comparing this scenario to a serial killer/rapist totally isnt drastic  ::) ::)

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #856 on: January 13, 2019, 06:57:17 PM »
Expand Quote
the standards for butthurt keep getting lower. soon it’ll be if you don’t like ted bundy you’re a butthurt poosey.
[close]

because comparing this scenario to a serial killer/rapist totally isnt drastic  ::) ::)

I play with my own shit and try to mold it into dinosaur shapes.

you’re saying people are butthurt/overly sensitive for not being into punching dudes just to skate a spot. that’s drastic.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:03:32 PM by ChuckRamone »

thebaggy

« Reply #857 on: January 13, 2019, 07:02:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

why you so mad dawg? when i said "it sure aint like it used to be", i was referring to the slap forums.. it used to be void of overly sensitive folks like you and chuckramone. thanks for the pity tho, fool  8)

and as i told others, you dont know what happened... as you weren't there. i never said what vieira did was right or wrong. not once. that'll be decided in court. not by you, and not by me. but i can assure you they didn't hit the guy with a skateboard, and i can assure you most of his head injuries are due to him slamming his head off the ground like the 10/10 security guard he was. god forbid somebody tries robbing the place, he sure as hell isn't gonna be much of an issue. his head injury wasnt because of any of their punches and was not because of some madeup shit of them beating him with a skateboard. stay angry tho

I ain't upset, I'm well aware of the fact that ignorant assholes exist.

halpmeimbleddin

« Reply #858 on: January 13, 2019, 07:04:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you’re saying people are butthurt/overly sensitive for not being into punching dudes just to skate a spot. that’s drastic.

you dont have a fetish for punching dudes to skate? right on, thats EXACTLY what i was saying  ::)
im saying some of yall are butthurt/overly sensitive for not being capable of having a rational discussion about this, without making up shit about them beating him with the skateboard, realizing you don't know the whole story, and realizing this is absolutely nothing new and that vieira isnt the first one to ever punch a security guard. dude knocked himself out hitting the ground. sorry not sorry.  :-\

if you're too old to fight.. dont be a security guard.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:07:55 PM by halpmeimbleddin »

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #859 on: January 13, 2019, 07:12:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

you dont have a fetish for punching dudes to skate? right on, thats EXACTLY what i was saying  ::)
im saying some of yall are butthurt/overly sensitive for not being capable of having a rational discussion about this, without making up shit about them beating him with the skateboard, realizing you don't know the whole story, and realizing this is absolutely nothing new and that vieira isnt the first one to ever punch a security guard. dude knocked himself out hitting the ground. sorry not sorry.  :-\

yeah, when will these libtards ever learn? that’s what that old man gets for running into jesse’s fist and hitting his head. he should have been able to handle his business and none of this would have ever happened. fuck with fire and get burned to a crisp. nahmsayin dawg?

thebaggy

« Reply #860 on: January 13, 2019, 07:24:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dudes incredibly fuckin stoops

halpmeimbleddin

« Reply #861 on: January 13, 2019, 07:29:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Dudes incredibly fuckin stoops
[close]

Judging by his gratuitous use of emoji's, he's probably 13-14.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:50:07 PM by halpmeimbleddin »

Tabletop

• Rep: -70
« Reply #862 on: January 14, 2019, 01:48:10 AM »
Anyone remember when Skunk hit the security guy with his board? That didn't end well.

I was trying to remember the details of that the other day.
What happened again?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #863 on: January 14, 2019, 02:09:34 AM »

One where caring for a person’s welfare is not dependent on what bullshit in-group you belong to.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #864 on: January 14, 2019, 02:31:20 AM »
the standards for overly sensitive keep getting lower. soon it’ll be if you don’t like ted bundy you’re a butthurt poosey.
Major resume of the post

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #865 on: January 14, 2019, 04:28:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Major resume of the post

What does “major resume” mean

Lieutenant job application reporting for duty
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #866 on: January 14, 2019, 08:47:21 AM »
31 pages.  99% rational critical thinking individuals with the once every 2 page complete dumbass saying "YOU WEREN'T THERE IN PERSON HOW COULD YOU KNOW?? I'M SURE THE SECURITY GUARD WAS THE BAD GUY HERE JESSE'S SICK"

There's video.  What the fuck could possibly come out that would change what's literally in fucking plain sight?
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #867 on: January 14, 2019, 10:07:30 AM »
halpmeimbleddin go focus your god damn useless life.

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Brguy

« Reply #868 on: January 14, 2019, 10:12:01 AM »
This is fucked up, but I agree with the other guy there, you guys are acting like a bunch of pussies.

BayZ

• Rep: -6
« Reply #869 on: January 14, 2019, 11:27:29 AM »
What the fuck is this thread now...