Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 376200 times)

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #930 on: January 17, 2019, 05:44:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jesse has another hearing on the 25th of this month. It’s a preliminary hearing. 

I talked with the family for a good 15 minutes. Feel free to ask any other questions and I’ll try answer the best I can.
[close]
Who threatened and what kind of threats were they?
[close]

I didn’t go into names and I’m sure the woman couldn’t tell you the names either, but she said they made the family super uncomfortable by ‘getting up too close’. I don’t know when that happened, it wasn’t today because no one from gx was there for Jesse this morning.

Edit: maybe threaten is too harsh, but this is how they’re going about it.
[close]

when did they interact with the family?
[close]

I didn’t ask. I assume it was at another hearing? I don’t know man.

im not doubting you, just wondering. its extra crazy if they are confronting the family since i dont think its them pressing charges, that would be the state wouldnt it?

have any of the other suspects been apprehended yet? it seems crazy to me the obvious ones havent turned themselves in at this point.

cloudy

« Reply #931 on: January 17, 2019, 05:52:32 PM »
Jesse has another hearing on the 25th of this month. It’s a preliminary hearing. 

I talked with the family for a good 15 minutes. Feel free to ask any other questions and I’ll try answer the best I can.

appreciate what you're doing, clamy. slap daring to venture where skate media won't.

based on their interactions with the gx crew, i'm guessing dan's family must have a very negative opinion of skateboarders. i'm curious, is his family aware of the words of sympathy and monetary contributions that have been made to dan's gofundme by a number of skateboarders?

you mentioned that "no one from gx was there for Jesse this morning." aside from his attorney, does jesse have anyone in his corner? any family members? although what has transpired is terrible, it saddens me to think that jesse has been abandoned by his loved ones.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #932 on: January 17, 2019, 06:19:12 PM »
i'm guessing dan's family must have a very negative opinion of skateboarders.

What brought you to that conclusion?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #933 on: January 17, 2019, 06:35:49 PM »
no worries dude. some of those are general questions for everyone.

thanks for going to these! can you tell if there are other skaters showing up too?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #934 on: January 17, 2019, 08:14:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

How is Dan doing? When you posted earlier I immediately assumed that it might be some news about his condition. I never imagined the GX1000 dudes would do that. That crew is out of control, fuck them. I hope nothing else happens to someone else while they're out "skateboarding"....
[close]

The family compared his development to that of a 2 year old. They said the way they’re interacting with him right now is through lots of games.

Not only is he mentally suffering, but there is a lot of physical stuff going on. Possibly muscle atrophy? I didn’t go too deep, I wanted to keep it respectful.

Dan's been in a bed for nearly 2 months now. He is definitely going to have some difficulty with mobility as that is long past the time where atrophy starts to set in. I'm sure there are nurses who exercise his muscles somewhat but there's no substitute for actually moving around. Here's hoping he has the will to want to be up and trying to move because that is really the only way you get that back.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #935 on: January 17, 2019, 08:34:43 PM »
aye man, props to you for going and making the connection. really good to hear. fuck those associated with the incident who acted like a gang of moark ass biotches trying to feel tough jumping an old ass white dude rentacop. GXpunkthousand

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

appreciate what you're doing, clamy. slap daring to venture where skate media won't.

based on their interactions with the gx crew, i'm guessing dan's family must have a very negative opinion of skateboarders. i'm curious, is his family aware of the words of sympathy and monetary contributions that have been made to dan's gofundme by a number of skateboarders?

you mentioned that "no one from gx was there for Jesse this morning." aside from his attorney, does jesse have anyone in his corner? any family members? although what has transpired is terrible, it saddens me to think that jesse has been abandoned by his loved ones.
[close]

I mentioned how the editor of TWS (deadhippie) shared the story and the go fund me. One mentioned how she was starting to see that skateboarding has a community and culture. The family felt sympathetic to everyone in involved. They were very easy to talk to, were happy that people were discussing it and were aware that this thread existed.

There were lots of people in the room, I don’t know how many were there for Jesse. At least two people up the front. I also don’t know the turn out for the other hearings.

Fred Savage

« Reply #936 on: January 17, 2019, 09:19:37 PM »
Ok we get it . The dude is fucked for life . That sucks. No doubt about it. What do you get out of this though? Why keep focusing on this? What good comes out of your slap message board posts about an event that you where not actually at?

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #937 on: January 17, 2019, 09:32:05 PM »
Ok we get it . The dude is fucked for life . That sucks. No doubt about it. What do you get out of this though? Why keep focusing on this? What good comes out of your slap message board posts about an event that you where not actually at?

You're right. Let's not pay any attention to this. Great post!

Maybe some of us actually care about how skateboarding/ers are portrayed and don't want to look like total assholes.

Here Come The Lame Jets

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #938 on: January 17, 2019, 09:42:06 PM »
This is a terrible thing that happened to Dan, but if you have ever been in a fight this could of been you, the guy in the hospital or the guy on trial. If you have never hit someone or taken a beating well good for you. But I would think most people have thrown a punch or two. Get off your high horse or be thankful you didn’t connect like you wanted to. Bunch of baby’s on here. I’m 43 so maybe I grew up In a different time but fighting happened. I’m not a tough guy, just a regular dude living in the city and occasionally getting in some brawls . I’m thankful I never hurt someone severely like this. But I threw a brick at a guys head once and his ducking skills probably saved me 20 years Locked up. I just think this was a mistake and it could happen to anyone in a fight.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #939 on: January 17, 2019, 09:46:51 PM »
This is a terrible thing that happened to Dan, but if you have ever been in a fight this could of been you, the guy in the hospital or the guy on trial. If you have never hit someone or taken a beating well good for you. But I would think most people have thrown a punch or two. Get off your high horse or be thankful you didn’t connect like you wanted to. Bunch of baby’s on here. I’m 43 so maybe I grew up In a different time but fighting happened. I’m not a tough guy, just a regular dude living in the city and occasionally getting in some brawls . I’m thankful I never hurt someone severely like this. But I threw a brick at a guys head once and his ducking skills probably saved me 20 years Locked up. I just think this was a mistake and it could happen to anyone in a fight.

43, has gotten into brawls, and has thrown a brick at someone's head.

What a great guy! 👏

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #940 on: January 17, 2019, 10:31:07 PM »
Where did you grow up Crack? Your moms house? I grew up in the streets buddy, bricks got thrown, no gunfire was a peaceful night. I’m not proud of any of it. Violence sucks. But some of us are Born into This.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1125
« Reply #941 on: January 17, 2019, 10:54:25 PM »
Where did you grow up Crack? Your moms house? I grew up in the streets buddy, bricks got thrown, no gunfire was a peaceful night. I’m not proud of any of it. Violence sucks. But some of us are Born into This.

Exclusive video of woodsman's childhood:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 10:56:21 PM by ihatejulio »

Guy Ferrari

• Rep: 6
  • Welcome to Flavortown
« Reply #942 on: January 18, 2019, 01:09:13 AM »

Going out on a limb here but i think a lot of people grew up in their moms house

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #943 on: January 18, 2019, 02:15:02 AM »
most people didn't throw bricks either...

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #944 on: January 18, 2019, 02:17:52 AM »
most people didn't throw bricks either...

Especially if they live in a brick house

Dorknerd

« Reply #945 on: January 18, 2019, 03:34:23 AM »
I’m a year older than woods. Grew up in Blacktown, Sydney, Australia. Some places you grow up you gotta throw fists or you’re walking home from school in you socks every day. Is it my fault?

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #946 on: January 18, 2019, 05:30:53 AM »
You guys are old and you're lying about shit you cant prove smh
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

Dorknerd

« Reply #947 on: January 18, 2019, 05:35:26 AM »
Prove you shaked your head. #acronymlies

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #948 on: January 18, 2019, 06:18:23 AM »
can the throwing bricks and fists tough guys shut up please ?

« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 06:22:23 AM by BALARGUE »

Dorknerd

« Reply #949 on: January 18, 2019, 06:48:09 AM »
can the throwing bricks and fists tough guys shut up please ?
Ok I’ll be quite quiet starting..damn my foot hurts so much.,,NOW!

Jagr

• Rep: 118
« Reply #950 on: January 18, 2019, 11:21:48 AM »
was jesse born into fighting this security guard?

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #951 on: January 18, 2019, 12:27:33 PM »
no he grew up at his moms house

Emoji Death Threat

• Rep: -1
« Reply #952 on: January 18, 2019, 04:19:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I mentioned how the editor of TWS (deadhippie) shared the story and the go fund me. One mentioned how she was starting to see that skateboarding has a community and culture. The family felt sympathetic to everyone in involved. They were very easy to talk to, were happy that people were discussing it and were aware that this thread existed.

There were lots of people in the room, I don’t know how many were there for Jesse. At least two people up the front. I also don’t know the turn out for the other hearings.

Mackenzie Einsenhour isn’t a woman
Put your girlfriend on the phone
Puh-puh-puh-p-put your girlfriend on the phone

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #953 on: January 18, 2019, 07:10:56 PM »
One of the Magnises/FYRE Guys is wearing a GX shirt in the interviews for the Netflix FYRE doc

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #954 on: January 18, 2019, 07:19:58 PM »
One of the Magnises/FYRE Guys is wearing a GX shirt in the interviews for the Netflix FYRE doc

came here to post this, hahaha

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #955 on: January 18, 2019, 07:57:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

came here to post this, hahaha

Just noticed he has a milky eye, too.  Not that there’s anything wrong with that

elonmuska

• Rep: -10
« Reply #956 on: January 19, 2019, 04:43:41 AM »
should have been wearing a helmet.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #957 on: January 19, 2019, 05:16:28 AM »
haha damn.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Eds_gallerist

« Reply #958 on: January 19, 2019, 09:41:53 AM »

Are you raelian or just trying to front?

SubCurban Commando

• Rep: 16
« Reply #959 on: January 19, 2019, 01:54:51 PM »

Danny, is that you?