Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 371340 times)

excitableboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 90
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #2010 on: August 07, 2022, 12:24:10 AM »
Fighting/arguing/trash talking security guards is such kook jock shit.

chihuahuadad2000

• Rep: 26
« Reply #2011 on: August 07, 2022, 12:56:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Pizza has a hook up at Zumiez so they can do whatever they want. The brand manager Todd K Lown is their homie and has his own shit brand called Sausage. They've got these thug brands disguised as kid friendly. Todd is a horrible person. He's friends with that psycho mike that got fired from 35th north for stalking young girls through credit card information. These guys are role models to these asshole kids in Seattle. Todd is a special piece of shit. Shops don't carry this shit, but all the big box skate shops carry it cause Zumiez does. Those guys on Pizza are encouraged to behave like idiots. They had a graphic, most hated brand. It makes sense when they've got a guy prioritizing these shit companies over core brands like NHS and DLX.
[close]

this guys name is Todd Klown? i dont know anything about these nu-brands but yea its a lil appalling i didnt know pizza still sells stuff under his name , not good ethics an d i wouldnt be surprised if the owner is another fat pedophile that just happened to pick up a skateboard in the 90s
[close]
Yup. You got that right. The brand manager at Zumiez is a guy named Todd Klown who owns a Pizza affiliated brand called Sausage. He provides distribution Pizza and Sausage distribution over legitimate brands  whenever possible. He claims he's SLIM from this graffiti crew in Texas called DAC. The problem with that is there's a bar up here called Slims Last chance named after a very well known skater from the Jax who was in The same town the whole time this crew was around. He's false claiming is what is said around town. I'm not from here but I seen how they lost their basketball team and how they let bike polo take over the courts. Fuck Zumiez for ever giving Pizza the recognition in the first place. Please give a lot of these big boxes time to sell out of inventory before slinging mud. I've talked with most of these places and will finally be talking with Paul about why he is even manufacturing this unless he comes here first. The final nail in the coffin is Vincent Miliou.
[close]

What the fuck are you talking about? Slims last chance being named after a skater? Something about us losing the super sonics? People were playing bike polo at the courts since before I lived on 10th and John st and a few of them were skaters too.

Have you even been to Slims Last Chance? You do know its a chili joint thats rockabilly/biker themed right?

Wait Todd Klown ran the SuperSonics out of town?!

chihuahuadad2000

• Rep: 26
« Reply #2012 on: August 07, 2022, 12:57:26 AM »
Seriously, I don’t even think they play bike polo at Cal Anderson anymore you weirdo. That was like 5-10 years ago

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #2013 on: August 07, 2022, 03:10:24 AM »
I've been thinking about this the past couple of days:

I know they were on the other side of the conflict with the victim, but what if one of the skaters/filmers present (I only identified Chico, everyone else I do not recognize) for this security guard's injury had chosen to stay behind by the security guard's side until help had arrived? Kind of like how Shareef remained with Harold while the rest of his entourage drove Caine to the hospital in "Menace to Society"...

Imo, that would have been the right thing to do, especially for one of them who didn't actually engage in fisticuffs with the victim (no true culpability at stake).

And I'm not even necessarily talking about saying anything to the cops or naming names afterwards (though I imagine there would be pressure to do so); I'm just talking about a human being sitting with another clearly injured human being, giving him at the least mere company until help could arrive.

These guys all took of faster than Marion Jones coming outta Balco.

If someone had stayed behind, I think they would be seen as a compassionate, decent person in the long run, in retrospect.

But would they be seen as a betrayer by the rest of this group? By skateboarding as a whole? Would they have been ostracized?

A confident, righteous person wouldn't give a shit, but cliques can be weird with what they try to hold folks accountable for,  especially when it deviates from their own misbehaviors...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2014 on: August 07, 2022, 03:37:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Pizza has a hook up at Zumiez so they can do whatever they want. The brand manager Todd K Lown is their homie and has his own shit brand called Sausage. They've got these thug brands disguised as kid friendly. Todd is a horrible person. He's friends with that psycho mike that got fired from 35th north for stalking young girls through credit card information. These guys are role models to these asshole kids in Seattle. Todd is a special piece of shit. Shops don't carry this shit, but all the big box skate shops carry it cause Zumiez does. Those guys on Pizza are encouraged to behave like idiots. They had a graphic, most hated brand. It makes sense when they've got a guy prioritizing these shit companies over core brands like NHS and DLX.
[close]

this guys name is Todd Klown? i dont know anything about these nu-brands but yea its a lil appalling i didnt know pizza still sells stuff under his name , not good ethics an d i wouldnt be surprised if the owner is another fat pedophile that just happened to pick up a skateboard in the 90s
[close]
Yup. You got that right. The brand manager at Zumiez is a guy named Todd Klown who owns a Pizza affiliated brand called Sausage. He provides distribution Pizza and Sausage distribution over legitimate brands  whenever possible. He claims he's SLIM from this graffiti crew in Texas called DAC. The problem with that is there's a bar up here called Slims Last chance named after a very well known skater from the Jax who was in The same town the whole time this crew was around. He's false claiming is what is said around town. I'm not from here but I seen how they lost their basketball team and how they let bike polo take over the courts. Fuck Zumiez for ever giving Pizza the recognition in the first place. Please give a lot of these big boxes time to sell out of inventory before slinging mud. I've talked with most of these places and will finally be talking with Paul about why he is even manufacturing this unless he comes here first. The final nail in the coffin is Vincent Miliou.
[close]

What the fuck are you talking about? Slims last chance being named after a skater? Something about us losing the super sonics? People were playing bike polo at the courts since before I lived on 10th and John st and a few of them were skaters too.

Have you even been to Slims Last Chance? You do know its a chili joint thats rockabilly/biker themed right?
Skaters been at the courts since at least the early 2000s before bike polo existed.  Skaters participating in bike polo is foul. Slims last chance was named after a badass skater from the Jax. Yes, you lost your supersonics. This city would sell it's football team for a crack rock.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2015 on: August 07, 2022, 03:44:02 AM »
Seriously, I don’t even think they play bike polo at Cal Anderson anymore you weirdo. That was like 5-10 years ago
They were there with regular nights until maybe 2 years ago when we vibed them out. They went to the city and got permission to use it on certain nights and would come many nights when they weren't scheduled.  When I moved up here and heard the story and how everyone rolled over and let them have it. They're the reason everything was getting thrown away. They'd complain to the city about as all the skate stuff. Who the fuck are you anyways? 5 to 10 years ago. What the fuck are you talking about?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #2016 on: August 07, 2022, 10:23:53 AM »
Anyone else feel like this Goodcurbs breh is echoing the same points that rat basher, Skatebat used to drone on about before they got their posting wings clipped, or is it just me catching those vibes?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Sightunseen

• Rep: 90
« Reply #2017 on: August 07, 2022, 10:27:11 AM »
Anyone else feel like this Goodcurbs breh is echoing the same points that rat basher, Skatebat used to drone on about before they got their posting wings clipped, or is it just me catching those vibes?

Oh absolutely. One hundred percent.
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

Send help

« Reply #2018 on: August 07, 2022, 02:31:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Tldr:
Yeah it's major bull shit. Mods need to come in imo.

The irrelevant/thread derail doxing on a small local brand that all the riders have been busy dad's for a while now and focused on that and not skating cal anderson everyday is stupid AF.

I've never heard that Sausage from Seattle which launched over 10 years ago, and Pizza from Sacramento are affiliated. Need proof on that claim.

There were at least 4 original founders for Sausage, not just Todd, goodcurbs didn't even bring that up....and this weird claim Todd is the pizza plug at Zumiez when Todd isn't even a buyer, his background is graphic design and artwork, he was promoted to brand manager which idk the specifics on that roll but I would guess buyers are the ones to address any pizza buying concerns. So that all sounds like bullshit. Seems really sus to get all bent out of shape and try to dox on slap.

The claims of him being in a Texas graffiti crew and not a Seattle one, if he even does write, besides his artwork, is also a strange claim...but whatever maybe it's true, who cares.

Then slims bar doesn't look at all like his mural work and he's not taking credit for it also super weird thing to bring up... Gossiping he's friends with P. Mike is also weird...Goodcurbs is all over the place with weirdness, red flag.

Goodcurbs admitted he's new to Seattle and clearly cares too much about Cal Anderson lol, but completely left out that dodgeball was the big thing at the current court for years, the other two courts were the earlier skate spots spanning back probably 20 years which I'm almost 100% certain where Sausage skateboard's "Sausage Party" comes from. Pretty sure that's what the OG cal Anderson gatherings were called decades ago. The brand itself was almost called Sausage Party.

Goodcurbs posts should get deleted, banned/focus...then I'll delete my post because it's derailing the thread....but I felt obligated to make a post and bring to the mod's attention.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #2019 on: August 07, 2022, 02:43:42 PM »
What in heavens fuck is bike polo

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2020 on: August 07, 2022, 02:52:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Tldr:

The irrelevant/thread derail doxing on a small local brand that all the riders have been busy dad's for a while now and focused on that and not skating cal anderson everyday is stupid AF.

I've never heard that Sausage from Seattle which launched over 10 years ago, and Pizza from Sacramento are affiliated. Need proof on that claim.

There were at least 4 original founders for Sausage, not just Todd, goodcurbs didn't even bring that up....and this weird claim Todd is the pizza plug at Zumiez when Todd isn't even a buyer, his background is graphic design and artwork, he was promoted to brand manager which idk the specifics on that roll but I would guess buyers are the ones to address any pizza buying concerns. So that all sounds like bullshit. Seems really sus to get all bent out of shape and try to dox on slap.

The claims of him being in a Texas graffiti crew and not a Seattle one, if he even does write, besides his artwork, is also a strange claim...but whatever maybe it's true, who cares.

Then slims bar doesn't look at all like his mural work and he's not taking credit for it also super weird thing to bring up... Gossiping he's friends with P. Mike is also weird...Goodcurbs is all over the place with weirdness, red flag.

Goodcurbs admitted he's new to Seattle and clearly cares too much about Cal Anderson lol, but completely left out that dodgeball was the big thing at the current court for years, the other two courts were the earlier skate spots spanning back probably 20 years which I'm almost 100% certain where Sausage skateboard's "Sausage Party" comes from. Pretty sure that's what the OG cal Anderson gatherings were called decades ago. The brand itself was almost called Sausage Party.

Goodcurbs posts should get deleted, banned/focus...then I'll delete my post because it's derailing the thread....but I felt obligated to make a post and bring to the mod's attention.

You're telling mods to intervene because this thread is being derailed. That's some Nazi shit. If Todd is still pushing Jesse Vieira's board through Zumiez with all that bullshit involved, then what does Tiago really have to worry about. That's my point. There will always be corrupt individuals like Todd pushing the agenda of messed up brands like Pizza. I've been here over 5 years and dodgeball has never used the south court.. They use the middle one. If you weren't to busy having kids you might have a clue what's going on. Yeah Todd was in a graffiti crew from Austin Texas where Slim was living at the time. Everyone knows about Slim. Todd's tag should be klown, like his name, not Slim. That is rich that you are begging moderators to intervene for doxing. I'm talking about the owner of a skateboard company who happens to be the brand manager at Zumiez. We can talk about Tiago, Jarne, Yonnie,CK, but it's doxing if we talk about the guy that gives Jesse Vieira a platform to sell his boards? Pizza and Sausage are definitely affiliated. Don't lie about that. That's pathetic you are begging admin to ban comments that are relevant to the ecosystem of skateboarding.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2021 on: August 07, 2022, 02:53:40 PM »
What in heavens fuck is bike polo
It's a stupid game that requires a tennis court that otherwise would be used for skateboarding.

Send help

« Reply #2022 on: August 07, 2022, 03:03:50 PM »
@Goodcurbs

How do you know exactly what goes on at Zumiez? Explain that, do you work there? That's the only way one would know. Why is it not a buyers role to buy non-Zumiez product for the stores? Explain away.

Explain how sausage and pizza are affiliated besides being the names of food. Curious to hear.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2023 on: August 07, 2022, 03:05:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Tldr:

[close]

You're telling mods to intervene because this thread is being derailed. That's some Nazi shit. If Todd is still pushing Jesse Vieira's board through Zumiez with all that bullshit involved, then what does Tiago really have to worry about. That's my point. There will always be corrupt individuals like Todd pushing the agenda of messed up brands like Pizza. I've been here over 5 years and dodgeball has never used the south court.. They use the middle one. If you weren't to busy having kids you might have a clue what's going on. Yeah Todd was in a graffiti crew from Austin Texas where Slim was living at the time. Everyone knows about Slim. Todd's tag should be klown, like his name, not Slim. That is rich that you are begging moderators to intervene for doxing. I'm talking about the owner of a skateboard company who happens to be the brand manager at Zumiez. We can talk about Tiago, Jarne, Yonnie,CK, but it's doxing if we talk about the guy that gives Jesse Vieira a platform to sell his boards? Pizza and Sausage are definitely affiliated. Don't lie about that. That's pathetic you are begging admin to ban comments that are relevant to the ecosystem of skateboarding.
P.S. what do you think a brand manager's job is? To make art? He's responsible for the brands that Zumiez carries. It's a publicly traded company worth half a billion dollars, that most skate brands depend on for survival. He's definitely the reason Pizza has distribution in the first place. Pizza was based off of Sausage. Just make a kid friendly brand and it will get pushed through Zumiez via the plug Todd K Lown. He has a website. He has a horrible history of violent jock shit, so makes sense he prioritzes brands like Pizza, besides them being his thug homies. The guy is a disgusting piece of shit.

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2024 on: August 07, 2022, 03:13:16 PM »
@Goodcurbs

How do you know exactly what goes on at Zumiez? Explain that, do you work there? That's the only way one would know. Why is it not a buyers role to buy non-Zumiez product for the stores? Explain away.

Explain how sausage and pizza are affiliated besides being the names of food. Curious to hear.
Sausage is just jock shit disguised as family friendly mall shit. Same with Pizza. Just start a brand the mom's will love. Make it stupid. It will be easy to push this shit out of Zumiez. Do all the violent fuckwad shit you want, with a brand name like Pizza, no one will notice that you'll be able to sell more boards than DLX. I haven't been in Seattle about, but long enough to see what really goes down. It's a good ole boys club. Those two skate brands Pizza and Sausage are affiliated.

Send help

« Reply #2025 on: August 07, 2022, 04:12:01 PM »
@Goodcurbs

So you're completely guessing then....which seemed super obvious....You can only guess a brand manager's role at Zumiez....and you're making a conspiracy theory that Zumiez has some malicious reasoning.

Then you're saying because Pizza copied Sausage, which is just your dorky opinion, also super obvious the whole time this has been your non industry opinion, just a skater blowing smoke out their ass sitting on a ledge....that because of the copying or similarities that makes them in fact a business partnership like Girl and Chocolate or FA and Hockey? Aka a business affiliation?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you are so full of hot garbage you remind me of that crazy ass person from Bainbridge Island that made dozens of IG accounts going on and on about how some European Olympic snowboarder murdered Mark Hubbard and Jake Phelps and it ties into the Scott Stamnes memorial jam.

You are the 2.0 version of that. Or you're a bridge burner of some kind lying about everything trying to smear someone. So mods should remove all your shit either way....and you're exploiting a tragic thread to put sausage on blast which is a major red flag on you.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #2026 on: August 07, 2022, 04:17:29 PM »
Tldr:

username checks out
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
« Reply #2027 on: August 07, 2022, 04:19:19 PM »
 Now THAT'S a thread derailment.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 652
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2028 on: August 07, 2022, 04:22:37 PM »
lmfao guy's name is todd klown. only in texas baby  ;D
ONTARIO CANADA

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2029 on: August 07, 2022, 04:25:51 PM »
@Goodcurbs

So you're completely guessing then....which seemed super obvious....You can only guess a brand manager's role at Zumiez....and you're making a conspiracy theory that Zumiez has some malicious reasoning.

Then you're saying because Pizza copied Sausage, which is just your dorky opinion, also super obvious the whole time this has been your non industry opinion, just a skater blowing smoke out their ass sitting on a ledge....that because of the copying or similarities that makes them in fact a business partnership like Girl and Chocolate or FA and Hockey? Aka a business affiliation?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you are so full of hot garbage you remind me of that crazy ass person from Bainbridge Island that made dozens of IG accounts going on and on about how some European Olympic snowboarder murdered Mark Hubbard and Jake Phelps and it ties into the Scott Stamnes memorial jam.

You are the 2.0 version of that. Or you're a bridge burner of some kind lying about everything trying to smear someone. So mods should remove all your shit either way....and you're exploiting a tragic thread to put sausage on blast which is a major red flag on you.

Obviously this subject hits home for you. You keep begging the mods to remove the posts. I'm exploiting a tragic thread? I'm explaining to the skateboard community why Pizza has a platform to sell boards,when core shops refuse. Why does Jesse Viera sell boards through Tactics, 303, Skate warehouse, tri star etc.? Cause Zumiez does. That's why. Todd is obviously your homie. You want the mods to remove my posts cause your homie is hooking Pizza up with distribution. How is this derailing the thread? We are talking about the kid Jesse Viera that scurried off like a rat and left Dan Jansen for dead on the sidewalk. Seems pretty relevant to me.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
« Reply #2030 on: August 07, 2022, 05:58:41 PM »
I've been thinking about this the past couple of days:

I know they were on the other side of the conflict with the victim, but what if one of the skaters/filmers present (I only identified Chico, everyone else I do not recognize) for this security guard's injury had chosen to stay behind by the security guard's side until help had arrived? Kind of like how Shareef remained with Harold while the rest of his entourage drove Caine to the hospital in "Menace to Society"...

Imo, that would have been the right thing to do, especially for one of them who didn't actually engage in fisticuffs with the victim (no true culpability at stake).

And I'm not even necessarily talking about saying anything to the cops or naming names afterwards (though I imagine there would be pressure to do so); I'm just talking about a human being sitting with another clearly injured human being, giving him at the least mere company until help could arrive.

These guys all took of faster than Marion Jones coming outta Balco.

If someone had stayed behind, I think they would be seen as a compassionate, decent person in the long run, in retrospect.

But would they be seen as a betrayer by the rest of this group? By skateboarding as a whole? Would they have been ostracized?

A confident, righteous person wouldn't give a shit, but cliques can be weird with what they try to hold folks accountable for,  especially when it deviates from their own misbehaviors...

Here’s my unqualified, armchair psychologist take on this:

I bet if you described the exact scenario to those guys beforehand and asked if they would stay with the security guard, most (if not all) of them would have said that they would stay.  And they would have probably been sincere… in that moment.

But all that high-minded ethical, good citizen stuff has a tendency to sometimes evaporate in the heat of the moment.  Also, being in a group just does something to us; we start doing shit we normally wouldn’t do… there’s lots of examples: rioting during police brutality protests, the January 6th retards, the Stanford Prison experiment, etc.

With the group dynamic, adrenaline pumping, fight-or-flight mode activated, the urge to get away and not face any consequences probably felt irresistible to someone without a whole lot of discipline and self-control.

This doesn’t excuse what they did… because what’s the use of having a personal ethical code if you don’t use it when things get hairy?

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
« Reply #2031 on: August 08, 2022, 12:15:13 PM »

You're telling mods to intervene because this thread is being derailed. That's some Nazi shit.

ah yes, running to the mods: an oft-overlooked pillar of National Socialism.

Viktor Tsoi

• Rep: -32
« Reply #2032 on: August 08, 2022, 02:10:12 PM »
They’re saying Todd Klown was banned from the skatepark for red pilling people  on stoned aped theory and loosh farming . They’re saying he has to stay in Texas and just focus on Zumiez stuff

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #2033 on: August 08, 2022, 03:03:02 PM »
They’re saying Todd Klown was banned from the skatepark for red pilling people  on stoned aped theory and loosh farming . They’re saying he has to stay in Texas and just focus on Zumiez stuff

the huh?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #2034 on: August 08, 2022, 03:03:50 PM »
it must be hard to fit in anywhere with a name like todd klown

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #2035 on: August 08, 2022, 03:09:23 PM »
Expand Quote
it must be hard to fit in anywhere with a name like todd klown
[close]

maybe this car and group of people

cky enthusiast

« Reply #2036 on: August 09, 2022, 05:49:04 AM »
i didn’t read all this stuff but there’s no way anyone claiming DAC is being for real, i think that shit has been deaded for a while. RIP KIDS

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2037 on: August 12, 2022, 04:53:19 PM »
i didn’t read all this stuff but there’s no way anyone claiming DAC is being for real, i think that shit has been deaded for a while. RIP KIDS
RIP KIDS

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -512
« Reply #2038 on: February 09, 2024, 09:11:16 AM »
Haven’t seen anyone mention this Delfino board by deathwish…

https://www.deathwishskateboards.com/collections/pedro-delfino/products/pedro-nightmare-city-deck-8-38

Made me think of this whole incident again.  Disturbing way to sell boards to kids and seem edgy. 

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
« Reply #2039 on: February 09, 2024, 09:26:11 AM »
Haven’t seen anyone mention this Delfino board by deathwish…

https://www.deathwishskateboards.com/collections/pedro-delfino/products/pedro-nightmare-city-deck-8-38

Made me think of this whole incident again.  Disturbing way to sell boards to kids and seem edgy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3D8670smTI