Author Topic: T-Funk board shape.  (Read 4775 times)

Giza Butler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
T-Funk board shape.
« on: December 03, 2018, 03:58:14 AM »
Hey Pals,

I've noticed in the last T-Funk/Zach Allen part that Tristan skates with a rather fat, square tail board.

Over on the Baker website I only seemed to find his pro graphic on random 8" - 8.1" graphics.

Do you know why aren't they issuing his model on said big shape?

Also, what board is it?

Thanks.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: T-Funk board shape.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 04:11:27 AM »
Yea i noticed this as well and am curious.

BMCsteve

• Rep: 54

Velvet

• Rep: -41
  • pat duffy
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 04:37:47 AM »
b2's are nice decks

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 04:41:37 AM »
Thanks,

for some reasons the pictures of the boards and the video look way different.

I thought somehow he skated more this shape:

http://bakerskateboards.com/collections/team-boards/products/baker-por-vida-shaped-9-25

but still doesn't seem that square.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 07:35:50 AM »
Hey Pals,

I've noticed in the last T-Funk/Zach Allen part that Tristan skates with a rather fat, square tail board.

Over on the Baker website I only seemed to find his pro graphic on random 8" - 8.1" graphics.

Also, what board is it?

Thanks.

I can’t wait until people stop interjecting “said” into sentences to try and sound sophisticated.  It’s the language equivalent of “safety hands”.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1000
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 09:06:22 AM »
b2's are nice decks

Agreed, great shape and a nice medium/steep concave.

calvinsdream

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 02:28:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Hey Pals,

Also, what board is it?

Thanks.
[close]

I can’t wait until people stop correcting the usage “said” into sentences to try and sound sophisticated.  It’s the language equivalent of “being a douche”.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 02:32:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey Pals,

Also, what board is it?

Thanks.
[close]

I can’t wait until people stop correcting the usage “said” into sentences to try and sound sophisticated.  It’s the language equivalent of “being a douche”.
[close]

When I looked back at said comment I realized that said comment was accurate and that said comeback was unwarranted. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 01:34:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey Pals,

Also, what board is it?

Thanks.
[close]

[close]
[close]

When I looked back at said comment I realized that said comment was accurate and that said comeback was unwarranted.

I think that sophisticated and SLAP go hand in hand.

That said, go fuck yourself.  :P

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 02:17:41 AM »
How different do those shapes skate? I just imagine theyre harder to flip but you possibly have more control for ledge and transition tricks? Or is it not that far off from typical popsicle boards

jackmehoff

• Rep: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 10:20:44 AM »
i saw him riding a heroin board in a picture recently maybe thats it. tyson peterson was also riding a heroin board too

calvinsdream

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 01:14:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey Pals,

Also, what board is it?

Thanks.
[close]

[close]
[close]

ok?

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 03:12:33 PM »
That's funny. I just came here to start a topic about B2 boards. Thinking about picking up an 8". Used to ride an American Zero 8.38. The 7.75 I have now isn't cutting it.

Looking for a steeper concave and their site says both OG style and B2 have steep concaves in 8". OG's go mellow after 8.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await