Author Topic: Huf is done  (Read 79109 times)

Mr. Kamikazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
Re: Huf is done
« Reply #360 on: April 23, 2019, 08:20:18 AM »
They care a ton. Back home, I knew a ton of clowns that cared to the point where they thought they reinvented the wheel. Really they just bought into the Antihero image and developed tasteless habits, embraced immoral behavior and sometimes a drinking problem.

My point was I like the brand, felt like they have stuff that mattered, all of which was worn and skated by three of my favorites. Sorry for being honest! 

somedudefromnj

« Reply #361 on: April 23, 2019, 08:45:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Skateboarding is like 50% brand/idol worship! stop pretending youre any different
[close]
You think this because you are this way. In reality, the majority of people that ride skateboards don't care at all.
[close]

Yes, they do.

Although I am pretty brand loyal (mostly because I feel like I'll know the fit and feel) most dudes I know don't see a difference in pretty much anything

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
« Reply #362 on: April 23, 2019, 08:56:46 AM »
They’re still doing a few more Dylan slips before the years end right? Came up on a pair for 35 when skatelab was closing and the Huf rumors started around the same time. Would love to find a white leather pair and maybe a suede to skate.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #363 on: April 23, 2019, 03:03:50 PM »
They’re still doing a few more Dylan slips before the years end right? Came up on a pair for 35 when skatelab was closing and the Huf rumors started around the same time. Would love to find a white leather pair and maybe a suede to skate.

Up until the end there will be Dylans. What size are you?

Lucid Fur

• Rep: -83
« Reply #364 on: April 23, 2019, 06:47:31 PM »

Fakie Wallie

• Rep: 0
  • Spliff
« Reply #365 on: April 27, 2019, 07:09:17 AM »
I like how everyone on this thread is so concerned with the fact that HUF leaving the skate shoe industry means that they are failing as a brand, and no one has even brought up the fact that this means the Reider slip wont be made anymore. Honestly in my opinion this is ultimately the biggest shame. I couldn't care less about HUF and their brand image. W E   A L L   L O V E D   D Y L A N. I hope Gravis can pull their head out of their ass and start reproducing the originals. More than likely wont happen. For they too have fallen down the bottomless pit of "streetwear fashion".

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 716
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #366 on: April 27, 2019, 09:45:51 AM »
I like how everyone on this thread is so concerned with the fact that HUF leaving the skate shoe industry means that they are failing as a brand, and no one has even brought up the fact that this means the Reider slip wont be made anymore. Honestly in my opinion this is ultimately the biggest shame. I couldn't care less about HUF and their brand image. W E   A L L   L O V E D   D Y L A N. I hope Gravis can pull their head out of their ass and start reproducing the originals. More than likely wont happen. For they too have fallen down the bottomless pit of "streetwear fashion".

Damn shame nobody brought it up, right Mr. Kamikaze and DCLove?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2019, 09:56:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn shame nobody brought it up, right Mr. Kamikaze and DCLove?

Finally, someone on here gets me.