Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 762345 times)

Mother Goose.

Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #5250 on: August 09, 2021, 09:34:13 PM »
Expand Quote
I thought they only charge you with 1st degree if they have proof you planned it beforehand
[close]
The definition varies by state. In Illinois its described as

Expand Quote
  • That you intended to kill your alleged victim or do him or her great bodily harm
  • That you knew that the act you intended to commit carried with it the strong probability that it would gravely injure or kill your alleged victim
  • That you killed your alleged victim while committing or attempting to commit a forcible felony[li/]
[close]

https://www.hankenlaw.com/blog/2020/08/how-does-illinois-define-first-degree-murder/

And, I don't think he'll be able to prove mental incompetence, just that it will be the likely first approach of any competent defence.
unless, by some chance, they research this thread

Fuckfaceunstoppable

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -48
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5251 on: August 10, 2021, 07:47:08 PM »
His new account @terryke06 has been scrubbed of all photos linking him to his ex-girlfriend. Anyone have her @?

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #5252 on: August 12, 2021, 09:08:41 PM »
OAKBROOK TERRACE, Ill. -- A professional skateboarding star from California was ordered to be held on $1 million bail after charges were upgraded to first-degree murder after he allegedly beat and kicked a man at a Comfort Suites in Oakbrook Terrace last week.

Prosecutors allege just after 11 a.m. July 27, Terry Kennedy, Josiah Kassahun, and Kennedy's ex-girlfriend checked out of a room at the Comfort Suites Motel and were walking to Kennedy's ex-girlfriend's car when Kennedy became enraged for no apparent reason.

Kassahun told Kennedy to calm down, and Kennedy punched Kassahun in the face, causing him to fall to the ground and hit his head on the pavement, prosecutors said. Kennedy then allegedly kicked Kassahun in his torso before fleeing the scene in his ex-girlfriend's car.

Kassahun, 23 from from Wheaton, died July 31 at Rush University Medical Center. An autopsy found he died of blunt force injuries to his head, and the medical examiner's office ruled the death a homicide, which lead to charges being upgraded.

Kennedy, 36 from Long Beach, California had initially been charged with aggravated battery in a public place, threatening a public official and theft, according to court records.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/abc7chicago.com/amp/terry-kennedy-skateboard-josiah-kassahunm-murder-wheaton/10942134/

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1218
« Reply #5253 on: August 12, 2021, 11:02:45 PM »
His new account @terryke06 has been scrubbed of all photos linking him to his ex-girlfriend. Anyone have her @?

Let the girl live, dude.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5254 on: August 14, 2021, 11:53:20 PM »
That description of the incident leaves alot of questions.  Was this a small squabble that ended with a tragic fall with his head hitting the pavement?  Or was this dude beaten to death in a manor similar to what Biebel's homie did to that black dude.

Edit: just clarifying for people not familiar with the incident, Biebel's buddy didn't beat a dude to death, but if a dude is knocked out and you are still beating his head in that is pretty much attempted murder.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #5255 on: August 15, 2021, 06:38:12 AM »
Definitely asked, could get lost in the thread
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #5256 on: August 15, 2021, 10:03:18 AM »
That description of the incident leaves alot of questions.  Was this a small squabble that ended with a tragic fall with his head hitting the pavement?  Or was this dude beaten to death in a manor similar to what Biebel's homie did to that black dude.

Edit: just clarifying for people not familiar with the incident, Biebel's buddy didn't beat a dude to death, but if a dude is knocked out and you are still beating his head in that is pretty much attempted murder.

When one decides to hit someone in the head, injury and death are always a possibility.  One of many reasons hitting people in the head is generally not a good idea.

Made2eggburtitosalready

• Rep: -17
« Reply #5257 on: August 15, 2021, 04:01:18 PM »
I remember being a friggin 12 year old seeing TK for the first time in baker three and being annoyed. I could hardly land a fs flip and knew that that dude didnt have the talent to be included in that video. And all the hype he got from kids my age through krew and supra and w/e else was as shallow and stupid as any hip hop fad. He may as well have been the flava flave/ drake/other overrated hip-hopper of skateboarding. The guy was a clown. He was like a gimmick, or a way for the boss to get the discrimination witch hunters off his back for not having enough disadvantaged blacks on the team. No hate on the boss... He obviously came to his senses eventually and got this egotistical hip-hop buffoon out of the scene

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #5258 on: August 15, 2021, 09:13:26 PM »
I remember being a friggin 12 year old seeing TK for the first time in baker three and being annoyed. I could hardly land a fs flip and knew that that dude didnt have the talent to be included in that video. And all the hype he got from kids my age through krew and supra and w/e else was as shallow and stupid as any hip hop fad. He may as well have been the flava flave/ drake/other overrated hip-hopper of skateboarding. The guy was a clown. He was like a gimmick, or a way for the boss to get the discrimination witch hunters off his back for not having enough disadvantaged blacks on the team. No hate on the boss... He obviously came to his senses eventually and got this egotistical hip-hop buffoon out of the scene
jesus if you’re gonna be a weird bitter racist at least say that shit with your chest

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #5259 on: August 16, 2021, 01:23:03 AM »

Man come on, he obviously was good when he first got on baker. I’ve witnessed some good skaters come up but not one of them were Fs 5.0ing handrails after a year. I think the boss just anticipated him to get better but he sorta just peaked after a couple of years and rode it out.

OwlGreen

• Rep: -127
« Reply #5260 on: August 16, 2021, 03:32:53 AM »

Racists like you are not allowed in skateboarding anymore. Come back when you've learned how to not be a racist, you racist fucking piece of shit.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #5261 on: August 16, 2021, 04:31:20 AM »

Weirdo
check my music

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5262 on: August 16, 2021, 08:20:21 AM »
Shalom

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
« Reply #5263 on: August 16, 2021, 08:29:51 AM »

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #5264 on: August 16, 2021, 09:02:33 AM »
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
« Reply #5265 on: August 16, 2021, 09:24:21 AM »
the handle is freeterrykennedy? GTFO!

fongool

• Rep: 94
« Reply #5266 on: August 16, 2021, 09:27:58 AM »
not surprised this whole thing originated in Wheaton IL, a lily-white Christian suburb with the most churches per capita in the US

truly demonic energy coming out of there

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #5267 on: August 16, 2021, 01:48:00 PM »
the handle is freeterrykennedy? GTFO!

Scrolled to the first post. Looks like it was started in April when Habibi first emerged as his manager.

Fuckfaceunstoppable

• Rep: -48
« Reply #5268 on: August 17, 2021, 06:22:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Weirdo

Just wanted to see if she made a statement. Suck my dick with your mothers lips.

stan

• Rep: -93
T.K. Looking Crazy and Talking shit
« Reply #5269 on: August 17, 2021, 08:00:42 PM »
T.K Looking Crazy and Talking Shit
Point Blank Gnarley

livin on a speyer

« Reply #5270 on: August 17, 2021, 09:18:53 PM »
not surprised this whole thing originated in Wheaton IL, a lily-white Christian suburb with the most churches per capita in the US

truly demonic energy coming out of there
What do you mean?

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #5271 on: August 18, 2021, 01:55:57 AM »
Was playing skate 3 today and TK skates by and yells “TKs in the house”
Really bummed me out

boogs

« Reply #5272 on: August 18, 2021, 06:07:55 AM »
Really bummed me out
you should probably seek therapy

suckmadeck

• Rep: 28
« Reply #5273 on: August 18, 2021, 06:21:30 AM »
There is a post on TK's instagram of him getting out a car with someone I think is his manager? Is he out on bail or is it an old post?

suckmadeck

• Rep: 28
« Reply #5274 on: August 18, 2021, 06:24:52 AM »
There is a post on TK's instagram of him getting out a car with someone I think is his manager? Is he out on bail or is it an old post?

https://imgur.com/gallery/IDwf34m

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 267
« Reply #5275 on: August 18, 2021, 06:38:47 AM »
It's pretty old, I don't think TK has had access to that account for a long time, his bail is $1 million+

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #5276 on: August 18, 2021, 09:21:15 AM »
Really bummed me out

that cast list has always been a bummer
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Sicebox

• Rep: -7
« Reply #5277 on: August 23, 2021, 12:09:26 PM »

What did y'all think of Dustin Dollin's post/words about TK? Seems like he's the only person on Baker to come out and say something so far. I wouldn't expect a close friend of TK to admit that he is a murderer, but then again why say anything at all? All the Baker guys are gonna do is just gonna blame everything on mental illness and confess their unconditional love for the man.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #5278 on: August 23, 2021, 12:32:46 PM »

What did y'all think of Dustin Dollin's post/words about TK? Seems like he's the only person on Baker to come out and say something so far. I wouldn't expect a close friend of TK to admit that he is a murderer, but then again why say anything at all? All the Baker guys are gonna do is just gonna blame everything on mental illness and confess their unconditional love for the man.

He said it exactly how he felt it. He loved Terry, he was part of his life and tried helping/wanted him to get better. Yes this is about mental illness and mental health and looking out for those who deal with those issues. Dismissing mental illness is the first problem that a lot of folks do and why your comment is ignorant as fuck. DD is acknowledging Terry's actions while also saying that it's possible for these things to be prevented. Did Baker's image in their era add to this? Maybe, sure? We don't know if it was inevitable. But he's calling out someone who he cared about and calling out an issue that's well known in our community. Should he have posted it more in Josiah's love and appreciation? Sure, but he's also watching someone who he once called a friend fuck up and at my age I've seen too many of my friends fuck up and even some of them have lost their lives or cost others their lives and it sucks. It's still fuck TK and what he did, but DD is also grieving in his own sense and acknowledging the situation, correctly done or not.

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 608
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #5279 on: August 23, 2021, 12:57:21 PM »
I don't know how much that is related to TK.
But if anyone ever dealt with a close friend who has a narcissistic personality disorder, you come to a point where you can't do much or help anymore. You literally see how they ruin their lives with that toxic behaviour.
IG: @flowterspace