Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 762359 times)

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #5370 on: December 20, 2021, 09:32:39 AM »
People already argued about Tk since his account got hacked for the 5th time
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5371 on: December 20, 2021, 11:30:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Because people care more about Soty
[close]

what are you even talking about I dont understand you at all most of the time im sorry.
I wouldn't even say anything if you weren't posting everywhere and its always some head scratching non sense.
like its not even a language thing.

what are you talking about

You need to step off bro. lk130 is the only one of us who makes any sense in this crazy world.

35mm

• Rep: 27
« Reply #5372 on: June 16, 2022, 08:01:06 AM »
Sorry to stir the mud but what is the current situation with this man?

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -481
« Reply #5373 on: June 16, 2022, 10:30:13 AM »
After he murdered someone he is no longer made fun of. They’re now afraid of him I guess.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

IpathCats

« Reply #5374 on: June 16, 2022, 10:37:41 AM »
holy fucking bump. There's not really any coming back from this for TK, its sad because he clearly needs mental help. Very sad someone lost their life at the hands of someone else's mental disorder. Not that this is the first time something like this has happened, but its still horrible.

TK showed the world what really happens when you fuck with baker, and it was a lot worse than we thought.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #5375 on: June 16, 2022, 11:39:12 AM »
Last i read is he is refusing counsel that they are proving him…so he is sitting in jail til judges forces him to accept someone to defend.  No court day set

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #5376 on: June 16, 2022, 12:12:56 PM »

This channel has talked to tks lawyer and posts updates every court date.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #5377 on: September 10, 2022, 04:25:50 PM »
Another update

Next hearing Sept 15th
ableSkateMag.com

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #5378 on: September 10, 2022, 04:34:26 PM »
defense should plead insanity for him regardless if he agrees. i say that in no defense for him at all, what he did was truly horrible and inexcusable, he is very clearly mentally ill though

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #5379 on: September 10, 2022, 06:00:20 PM »
Another update

Next hearing Sept 15th

TL;DR:  TK turned down all plea agreements and evidence is being DNA tested.  I want to follow this case closer, but that dude just drags those videos on and on.

I'm curious what kind of plea deals he was being offered?  I'm guessing they were so long of sentences that they just decided to go for a hail mary acquittal.

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #5380 on: September 10, 2022, 06:29:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Another update

Next hearing Sept 15th
[close]

TL;DR:  TK turned down all plea agreements and evidence is being DNA tested.  I want to follow this case closer, but that dude just drags those videos on and on.

I'm curious what kind of plea deals he was being offered?  I'm guessing they were so long of sentences that they just decided to go for a hail mary acquittal.

I assume life to plead and expedite the process vs. death and a drawn out trial

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #5381 on: September 10, 2022, 08:26:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Another update

Next hearing Sept 15th
[close]

[close]

Illinois does not have the death penalty and even if it did I don't think this is crazy enough for that. Terrible tragedy but not premeditated.

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
« Reply #5382 on: September 10, 2022, 08:31:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Another update

Next hearing Sept 15th
[close]

[close]

[close]

Illinois does not have the death penalty and even if it did I don't think this is crazy enough for that. Terrible tragedy but not premeditated.

I’m no lawyer, but he was charged with first-degree murder. Doesn’t that charge alone imply some sort of of pre-meditation?

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #5383 on: September 10, 2022, 08:35:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Another update

Next hearing Sept 15th
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I’m no lawyer, but he was charged with first-degree murder. Doesn’t that charge alone imply some sort of of pre-meditation?

Yes

Wondering how he’s doing in an Illinois prison considering he’s from the LBC.  Those Chicago boys don’t play.  He’s probably in there with some O-Block heads
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 10:25:57 PM by Dark Knight »

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #5384 on: September 10, 2022, 09:44:17 PM »
josiah was the homie. terry deserves a life sentence. an eye for an eye.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
« Reply #5385 on: September 10, 2022, 10:34:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Another update

Next hearing Sept 15th
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yes

Wondering how he’s doing in an Illinois prison considering he’s from the LBC.  Those Chicago boys don’t play.  He’s probably in there with some O-Block heads

I’m honestly surprised he hasn’t just hung himself. You gotta assume they have him medicated in there and he’s lucid now and realizing he’s fucked . Damn what a life tho from tv star dating rev runs daughter to in prison for murder over a couple bucks.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Royce Lopez

• Rep: 8
« Reply #5386 on: September 11, 2022, 01:29:54 AM »
Some people in skateboarding who did much less are way more hated than TK

Not_Bruce

• Rep: -53
« Reply #5387 on: September 11, 2022, 07:51:56 AM »
Some people in skateboarding who did much less are way more hated than TK

TK situation is tough because he murdered an innocent skater who had a reputation for being a kind
person....things get weird with TK because the entire skateboarding community watched him descend into madness.He lost his family , became homeless in Long Beach and then started smoking meth which made him more unhinged.The biggest victim is the innocent young skater who was murdered by Terry , but in my opinion the disintegration of TK is probably one of the saddest things to happen in recent memory in skating.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
« Reply #5388 on: September 11, 2022, 08:41:21 AM »
next Well Of G’s album should be banging

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #5389 on: September 11, 2022, 09:33:15 AM »
In that youtube video, they talk about them getting DNA testing on Terry's rings, to try to equate him wearing rings to a weapon like brass knuckles, in order to increase the severity of his charge.  They also say that he basically "sucker punched" josiah out of nowhere.  Maybe those factors are where the premeditation argument is coming from.  Either way, this dude is never getting out.  Gonna suck for him being so far from home where he'd at least maybe know some people in there.  I think his best hope is maybe being put into a psych ward instead of regular prison. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #5390 on: September 11, 2022, 09:55:50 AM »
In that youtube video, they talk about them getting DNA testing on Terry's rings, to try to equate him wearing rings to a weapon like brass knuckles, in order to increase the severity of his charge.  They also say that he basically "sucker punched" josiah out of nowhere.  Maybe those factors are where the premeditation argument is coming from.  Either way, this dude is never getting out.  Gonna suck for him being so far from home where he'd at least maybe know some people in there.  I think his best hope is maybe being put into a psych ward instead of regular prison.
Is it really better? I thought they just pump you up with all sorts of medication untill you die at the age of 50 in those places

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #5391 on: September 11, 2022, 10:05:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Is it really better? I thought they just pump you up with all sorts of medication untill you die at the age of 50 in those places

i guess it could be arugably worse.  would you rather be crazy in a normal jail, or normal in a psych ward?  he's in for a real bad time either way. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5392 on: September 11, 2022, 10:13:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i guess it could be arugably worse.  would you rather be crazy in a normal jail, or normal in a psych ward?  he's in for a real bad time either way.

psych wards in the US are more fucked than gen pop prison, plus to be committed means you clearly crazy not TK with anger management issues

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #5393 on: September 11, 2022, 10:21:13 AM »
Yeah I’ll take being beaten/stabbed/raped over sedation and jigsaw puzzles any day.  No brainer…

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5394 on: September 11, 2022, 11:07:24 AM »
Both gen pop and the prison psyched ward would hell.

At an older prison, in gen pop, you get to deal with extreme boredom coupled with an intense fear of violence, and in the prison psych ward, you get to spend the day in some dingy shit-hole drooling on yourself completely doped up on drugs.

They both sound like horrible experience. I mean what is worse, consciously living in terrible conditions or being so doped up that you don't know that you are alive?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #5395 on: September 11, 2022, 11:46:17 AM »
why would he be in psych ward? plenty of people in prison are worse of mentally. although he's def fucked. his gang affiliation probably isnt helping either.  i dont rember him smoking meth tho. (that was twuan?)

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #5396 on: September 11, 2022, 12:28:07 PM »
damn this is so sad.

has anyone from the skateboarding industry spoke on this?
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

InkkeACAB

• Rep: -4
« Reply #5397 on: September 11, 2022, 12:40:20 PM »
psych ward means no release date

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #5398 on: September 11, 2022, 12:50:54 PM »
psych ward means no release date

I doubt he'll ever get released from prison anyway. At least at the psych ward you get free sedatives

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5399 on: September 11, 2022, 12:56:59 PM »
why would he be in psych ward? plenty of people in prison are worse of mentally. although he's def fucked. his gang affiliation probably isnt helping either.  i dont rember him smoking meth tho. (that was twuan?)

At one point he was hanging out with some random crack head girls …it might have been inferred by the rooms he was in too, and his weird posts

Tk is no where close to having real (bam level) psych issues dont think anyone will entertain that idea he does