Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 765553 times)

Trickflip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #3180 on: December 22, 2019, 12:17:49 PM »
Expand Quote
You know the fucking vibes

[close]

He has to be the most memeable skater in history. This is so fucking glorious, someone get a stylin on u thread going please.

Shalom
TK styled on us too hard already. He put a green light on all of our fits. Shalom!

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #3181 on: December 22, 2019, 01:17:31 PM »

Just came to post this. FOTY. (Fit of the year or fur of the year. Take your pick).
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #3182 on: December 22, 2019, 01:18:31 PM »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #3183 on: December 22, 2019, 01:34:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Just came to post this. FOTY. (Fit of the year or fur of the year. Take your pick).
Fit if the year confirmed. On a related note i got a baker 3 TK deck a few weeks ago still in the shrink wrap, i will be setting it up and skating my white tk stacks when it gets warmer. I predict much shalom w my skating when it gets warmer. Stoked! And shalom dudes

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
« Reply #3184 on: December 22, 2019, 02:28:35 PM »

Ready for that Hanukkah 🕎 party tonight! SHALOM!

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #3185 on: December 23, 2019, 10:40:08 PM »
SHALOM ALL!

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #3186 on: December 24, 2019, 03:05:36 AM »
It's that time of the year... when our boy TK is having a hard time because he is separated from his Kennedy Klan during Christmas time.. You can see it on his insta stories.

Send some love to TK THE CHEROKEE

SHALOM
9/11 was a national tragedy

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #3187 on: December 24, 2019, 04:45:42 AM »
It's that time of the year... when our boy TK is having a hard time because he is separated from his Kennedy Klan during Christmas time.. You can see it on his insta stories.

Send some love to TK THE CHEROKEE

SHALOM

The chains certainly ain't as big as they used to be
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #3188 on: December 24, 2019, 10:23:04 AM »
Seymour sent me the shalom edition with the tk muta part at the beginning, still had Zach Allen though
yeah that was epic. Shalom

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #3189 on: December 24, 2019, 11:27:54 AM »
The fuckin vibes

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #3190 on: December 27, 2019, 02:00:02 AM »

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #3191 on: December 27, 2019, 02:04:02 AM »
Shalom brother of the night.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
  • Get bent
« Reply #3192 on: December 27, 2019, 05:28:26 AM »
Shalom brother of the night.

....brother of the night?? Woah
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

euro tm

« Reply #3193 on: December 27, 2019, 09:13:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Fit if the year confirmed. On a related note i got a baker 3 TK deck a few weeks ago still in the shrink wrap, i will be setting it up and skating my white tk stacks when it gets warmer. I predict much shalom w my skating when it gets warmer. Stoked! And shalom dudes

please don’t do that. hang it up and preserve the sanctity of that board. you can even hand it down to your grand children one day. shalom.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14188
« Reply #3194 on: December 27, 2019, 09:15:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

please don’t do that. hang it up and preserve the sanctity of that board. you can even hand it down to your grand children one day. shalom.

sell it to me instead
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #3195 on: December 27, 2019, 10:31:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

sell it to me instead
Slap a shalom sticker onto that puppy and hang it next to the photos of your ancestors from the 1700s

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3196 on: December 27, 2019, 10:40:57 AM »
in the depths of this thread, someone said he looks like an NPC from skate 3 and it's the most accurate comparison i've ever heard

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #3197 on: December 27, 2019, 02:16:49 PM »
compton ass T reposted his family photo by real fly society (his former brand) . their last post was 1st Jan 2017.

Shalom
9/11 was a national tragedy

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3198 on: December 27, 2019, 02:20:51 PM »
compton ass T reposted his family photo by real fly society (his former brand) . their last post was 1st Jan 2017.

Shalom
Time is a concept invented by the unshalom. Greenlight on throwbacks.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #3199 on: December 27, 2019, 03:32:51 PM »

Shalom

You know Rodney and Tony’s names are gonna be on a board for all eternity because of how much they did for the culture. Why can’t TK be thought of the same. Also shit pissed me off that his whore ass wife was able to keep the kids, but then again TK seemed a little mentally unstable and doesn’t look like he has a solid paycheck anymore. He deserves a board just for the culture.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #3200 on: December 27, 2019, 04:39:03 PM »

euro tm

« Reply #3201 on: December 27, 2019, 04:54:10 PM »
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

You know Rodney and Tony’s names are gonna be on a board for all eternity because of how much they did for the culture. Why can’t TK be thought of the same. Also shit pissed me off that his whore ass wife was able to keep the kids, but then again TK seemed a little mentally unstable and doesn’t look like he has a solid paycheck anymore. He deserves a board just for the culture.

usually i look forward to your rants but this is a bit much. i know the real story of what happened to him with baker, mental heath and all that but out of respect i won’t post that on here. just know he wasn’t well, and still probably isn’t. he dug his own grave.

shalom.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #3202 on: December 27, 2019, 05:02:44 PM »
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

Are you really putting Terry Kennedy in the same league as Mullen and Hawk? Also, fuck your precious "culture".

Jacob Gary

« Reply #3203 on: December 27, 2019, 05:44:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

[close]

usually i look forward to your rants but this is a bit much. i know the real story of what happened to him with baker, mental heath and all that but out of respect i won’t post that on here. just know he wasn’t well, and still probably isn’t. he dug his own grave.

shalom.

If you know the real story but don't want to say it out of respect, don't even mention it in the first place.

People that flex shit like that are the absolute worst - Especially on a 110 page thread about the incident with no real answer.

euro tm

« Reply #3204 on: December 27, 2019, 05:55:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

[close]

shalom.
[close]

If you know the real story but don't want to say it out of respect, don't even mention it in the first place.

People that flex shit like that are the absolute worst - Especially on a 110 page thread about the incident with no real answer.

i was saying it because of his take on the wife and kids thing. i’m not “flexing” anything.

satan

• Rep: 38
« Reply #3205 on: December 27, 2019, 05:59:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

[close]

shalom.
[close]

[close]

i was saying it because of his take on the wife and kids thing. i’m not “flexing” anything.
But we gotta know!
Did it involve a train?

Jacob Gary

« Reply #3206 on: December 27, 2019, 06:04:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

[close]

shalom.
[close]

[close]

Telling us you know an exclusive story is a flex, my friend.

m bison

• Rep: -6
« Reply #3207 on: December 27, 2019, 06:06:39 PM »
your name ain't funkmaster, whatchu flexin for?

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3208 on: December 29, 2019, 05:16:11 PM »
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 05:18:10 PM by igrindtwinkies »

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #3209 on: December 29, 2019, 05:37:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

[close]

shalom.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Telling us you know an exclusive story is a flex, my friend.

I disagree in calling that a flex. Euro TM has a lot of connections and deep info like myself. There’s all kinds of shit that I would love to spew on here with the untold history of skateboarding, but I don’t out of respect for others. It’s not a fucking flex to tell people there’s something going on behind the scenes for respect of people. Shit how the fuck do you all have jobs? Like I’m sure there’s personal shit out there u have had to deal with at some point. Then one of your non friend coworkers is like aight what’s goin on with such and such, and then your bro worker says like nah bra he’s just goin through some shit. Would u consider that a flex?

Shalom

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16