Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 761916 times)

Theme For A Jackal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #4320 on: January 08, 2021, 07:33:48 AM »
Shalom Mafia > Sk8 Mafia (and, really any other crew out there)

How long before we see Shalom skateboards with cartoon Terry's on them?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #4321 on: January 08, 2021, 07:37:30 AM »
Would ride a shalom

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #4322 on: January 08, 2021, 07:59:45 AM »
the Shalomborghini???

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #4324 on: January 08, 2021, 09:06:04 AM »
9/11 was a national tragedy

conqueso

« Reply #4325 on: January 08, 2021, 09:15:14 AM »
#winwin

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #4326 on: January 08, 2021, 09:56:44 AM »
5 second rule on the blunt

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4327 on: January 08, 2021, 10:33:18 AM »
MAFIA

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #4328 on: January 08, 2021, 11:01:24 AM »
Terry really needs to strike while the iron is hot here. Full on Shalom skateboarding company... apparel, hard goods, even little figures of the team called "Shalomies"

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #4329 on: January 08, 2021, 11:52:52 AM »
5 second rule on the blunt

He was pushing it to the limit there. He flexed on a blunt acting like he didn't need it.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4330 on: January 08, 2021, 02:57:58 PM »
what is she on about?

@celestial_gab
Honestly TK.... As someone who admired you and had the bIggest crush on you since myspace days when you used to reply to my comments, I pray that you are well and if you’re not I pray you seek the help you need 🙏🏽 all of us notice a shift in your behavior and I’m not here to insult you about it or judge you for it but for the sake of yourself and your children I pray you do what it takes to get right. Sending healing and positive energy, love and light.🙏🏽✨
---------------------------------------------------
KEEP UP TK

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #4331 on: January 08, 2021, 04:57:48 PM »
what is she on about?

@celestial_gab
Honestly TK.... As someone who admired you and had the bIggest crush on you since myspace days when you used to reply to my comments, I pray that you are well and if you’re not I pray you seek the help you need 🙏🏽 all of us notice a shift in your behavior and I’m not here to insult you about it or judge you for it but for the sake of yourself and your children I pray you do what it takes to get right. Sending healing and positive energy, love and light.🙏🏽✨
KEEP UP TK
I assume the same worrisome behavior multiple PALS have brought up in here for months? Don't act like you don't know why... you're the one constantly bumping this thread.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4332 on: January 08, 2021, 05:32:54 PM »
Expand Quote
what is she on about?

@celestial_gab
KEEP UP TK
[close]
I assume the same worrisome behavior multiple PALS have brought up in here for months? Don't act like you don't know why... you're the one constantly bumping this thread.

shalom

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #4333 on: January 09, 2021, 05:47:28 AM »
I’m disappointed that he’s wearing a puma shirt with off white dunks

Southernmost

• Rep: 106
« Reply #4334 on: January 09, 2021, 07:11:50 AM »

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4335 on: January 09, 2021, 03:36:50 PM »

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4336 on: January 09, 2021, 08:22:06 PM »
Did he meet her on the way to Chicago or what
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4337 on: January 10, 2021, 07:28:49 AM »

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #4338 on: January 10, 2021, 11:12:42 AM »

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #4340 on: January 10, 2021, 11:29:15 AM »
Is that last one a filter? She would scare me in person. Not ugly or whatever. Just... that uncanny valley thing.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #4341 on: January 10, 2021, 11:33:56 AM »
Those comments got me rollin
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

conqueso

« Reply #4342 on: January 10, 2021, 11:43:33 AM »
tinder is no match for the almighty TK

shalom

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #4343 on: January 10, 2021, 12:25:16 PM »
I hope my crazy ass never becomes this out of touch when i grow older and my wife chooses to leave me. Imagine this could be your dad.
Dude went from bape ice cream team leader under the wings of pharrell to cringey psychopath without wanting help or letting someone brake his stupid ego he build up for the wrong low life long beach gangbangers around his area. Sucks to see someone trying to Impress the wrong people, while being minor famous and not good at what you are doing. Find a Job, put off them stupid fake chains and be modest enough to know when its time.
I Think the problem is as always a brokenheart, a crushed Ego and lots of wrongs and rights he did or did not do.
When you love someone this much its a hellride to see the love of your life smile into someone else face and making you seem not good enough. Continuing what you always did while you lose your Job and love isnt easy and will most of the time boost you Ego rocket high after a never wanting to end low because you want to shit on who Broke you heart on some 'Ilovemyselfandimsecuredoyousee' shit and they never come back or care. Its all in your stupid brokenhearted mind. You dont Show anyone how stupid they were when the left you, you dont make them feel small, you just dont do anything except look like a hurt spazzing idiot.
As much as i love fashion and people dressing funny and weird, it would be the best to see terry spending a year wearning nothing but a white shirt and some pants, no chains, no stupid bandanas or keychains. Dude would probably see one of his 8 gods he claims to believe in. Would make him Detox from his i need to Impress everyone mentality.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 12:48:24 PM by fs180 »

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #4344 on: January 10, 2021, 01:09:56 PM »
I hope my crazy ass never becomes this out of touch when i grow older and my wife chooses to leave me. Imagine this could be your dad.
Dude went from bape ice cream team leader under the wings of pharrell to cringey psychopath without wanting help or letting someone brake his stupid ego he build up for the wrong low life long beach gangbangers around his area. Sucks to see someone trying to Impress the wrong people, while being minor famous and not good at what you are doing. Find a Job, put off them stupid fake chains and be modest enough to know when its time.
I Think the problem is as always a brokenheart, a crushed Ego and lots of wrongs and rights he did or did not do.
When you love someone this much its a hellride to see the love of your life smile into someone else face and making you seem not good enough. Continuing what you always did while you lose your Job and love isnt easy and will most of the time boost you Ego rocket high after a never wanting to end low because you want to shit on who Broke you heart on some 'Ilovemyselfandimsecuredoyousee' shit and they never come back or care. Its all in your stupid brokenhearted mind. You dont Show anyone how stupid they were when the left you, you dont make them feel small, you just dont do anything except look like a hurt spazzing idiot.
As much as i love fashion and people dressing funny and weird, it would be the best to see terry spending a year wearning nothing but a white shirt and some pants, no chains, no stupid bandanas or keychains. Dude would probably see one of his 8 gods he claims to believe in. Would make him Detox from his i need to Impress everyone mentality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Or--and this is just a guess-- just maybe he's experiencing an ongoing mental health crisis and needs professional help.  Also fuck of.

fs180

« Reply #4345 on: January 10, 2021, 01:12:49 PM »
To give this some more weight:

Him showing of his fake chains shows his broken look on worth. At the end of the day its all in your head. All the good memories can be painted black, everything you own can seem worthless in just a few seconds, whats status when there is no love. Might as well put some fake chains in since i got Status and "fans". Skateboarding fans arent music fans we arent screeming or buying anything with your Name on it when its just not good.

I always read in his comments he wouldnt have anything to prove. I Think he doesnt have to prove skating skill, he has to prove human skills and completly doesnt.

fs180

« Reply #4346 on: January 10, 2021, 01:16:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Or--and this is just a guess-- just maybe he's experiencing an ongoing mental health crisis and needs professional help.  Also fuck of.

Im just explainig that to you. you fucking person.
Thats what triggerd his last mental health issues if you are looking at it from a pyschological stand point.

and you are calling me out to fuck of not the 3555296 clowns Posting before me making fun of him?

i said it like that because i once acted hurt, i felt depressed and wanted the person to feel how wrong she was and make her feel hurt as i was.
but nobody is going to give a shit.
most of the time people will feel annoyed by you acting that way, saying things like
JUST SKATE JUST DO THIS JUST DO THAT when its clearly not that easy to let go.
and that can make you realllly crazy, plus they have kids he cant just cut her out of his life for the better.
Some of you guys sit on pretty high horses in front of your Computer Screens its funny to always read the same names thinking they are SLAP LOCAL BORDER PATROL
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 02:03:55 PM by fs180 »

Croquet temper

• Rep: -35
« Reply #4347 on: January 10, 2021, 01:27:46 PM »
Wait until he switch crooks wallenburg dont call it a comeback omg crazy

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116