Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 761873 times)

DISTANT RUMOURS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #4350 on: January 10, 2021, 05:30:26 PM »

Fuckfaceunstoppable

• Rep: -48
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4351 on: January 10, 2021, 05:36:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope my crazy ass never becomes this out of touch when i grow older and my wife chooses to leave me. Imagine this could be your dad.
Dude went from bape ice cream team leader under the wings of pharrell to cringey psychopath without wanting help or letting someone brake his stupid ego he build up for the wrong low life long beach gangbangers around his area. Sucks to see someone trying to Impress the wrong people, while being minor famous and not good at what you are doing. Find a Job, put off them stupid fake chains and be modest enough to know when its time.
I Think the problem is as always a brokenheart, a crushed Ego and lots of wrongs and rights he did or did not do.
When you love someone this much its a hellride to see the love of your life smile into someone else face and making you seem not good enough. Continuing what you always did while you lose your Job and love isnt easy and will most of the time boost you Ego rocket high after a never wanting to end low because you want to shit on who Broke you heart on some 'Ilovemyselfandimsecuredoyousee' shit and they never come back or care. Its all in your stupid brokenhearted mind. You dont Show anyone how stupid they were when the left you, you dont make them feel small, you just dont do anything except look like a hurt spazzing idiot.
As much as i love fashion and people dressing funny and weird, it would be the best to see terry spending a year wearning nothing but a white shirt and some pants, no chains, no stupid bandanas or keychains. Dude would probably see one of his 8 gods he claims to believe in. Would make him Detox from his i need to Impress everyone mentality.
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Or--and this is just a guess-- just maybe he's experiencing an ongoing mental health crisis and needs professional help.  Also fuck of.
[close]

Im just explainig that to you. you fucking person.
Thats what triggerd his last mental health issues if you are looking at it from a pyschological stand point.

and you are calling me out to fuck of not the 3555296 clowns Posting before me making fun of him?

i said it like that because i once acted hurt, i felt depressed and wanted the person to feel how wrong she was and make her feel hurt as i was.
but nobody is going to give a shit.
most of the time people will feel annoyed by you acting that way, saying things like
JUST SKATE JUST DO THIS JUST DO THAT when its clearly not that easy to let go.
and that can make you realllly crazy, plus they have kids he cant just cut her out of his life for the better.
Some of you guys sit on pretty high horses in front of your Computer Screens its funny to always read the same names thinking they are SLAP LOCAL BORDER PATROL

You’re a fucking faggot dude. Shalom.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #4352 on: January 10, 2021, 05:39:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You’re a fucking faggot dude.

You two are both equally shitty.

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4353 on: January 10, 2021, 05:41:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

You’re a fucking faggot dude. Shalom.
[close]

You two are both equally shitty.

Shalom.

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #4354 on: January 10, 2021, 06:50:37 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ4nY8Agcxg/?igshid=1c4uuss56uqh

Yikes

Yikes is right. I really wish TK had some real friends to sit him down and let him know it’s ok to get old. The “flexing for the camera” style of videos he posts, are not a good look for someone in their late 30’s. I’m not trying to bash his style, but at some point, you can’t keep dressing/acting like you’re 21. May the Shalom be with you TK. May the Shalom be with you.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #4355 on: January 10, 2021, 07:11:33 PM »
Another @MS.sarahthe1 this is getting way too dark and sad. I hope she has proper safety measures in place. I’m hoping for some resolution for TK and his family. TK is so charismatic with some proper help he could transcend skateboarding and find new love and success all while being a good father and ex.

I’ll bud out of this thread once and for all now.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #4356 on: January 10, 2021, 07:20:07 PM »
Him tagging the wrong Youngmulababy >
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

miff

• Rep: -8
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4357 on: January 10, 2021, 08:18:36 PM »
I hope my crazy ass never becomes this out of touch when i grow older and my wife chooses to leave me. Imagine this could be your dad.
Dude went from bape ice cream team leader under the wings of pharrell to cringey psychopath without wanting help or letting someone brake his stupid ego he build up for the wrong low life long beach gangbangers around his area. Sucks to see someone trying to Impress the wrong people, while being minor famous and not good at what you are doing. Find a Job, put off them stupid fake chains and be modest enough to know when its time.
I Think the problem is as always a brokenheart, a crushed Ego and lots of wrongs and rights he did or did not do.
When you love someone this much its a hellride to see the love of your life smile into someone else face and making you seem not good enough. Continuing what you always did while you lose your Job and love isnt easy and will most of the time boost you Ego rocket high after a never wanting to end low because you want to shit on who Broke you heart on some 'Ilovemyselfandimsecuredoyousee' shit and they never come back or care. Its all in your stupid brokenhearted mind. You dont Show anyone how stupid they were when the left you, you dont make them feel small, you just dont do anything except look like a hurt spazzing idiot.
As much as i love fashion and people dressing funny and weird, it would be the best to see terry spending a year wearning nothing but a white shirt and some pants, no chains, no stupid bandanas or keychains. Dude would probably see one of his 8 gods he claims to believe in. Would make him Detox from his i need to Impress everyone mentality.

TK will likely read this and turn his life around. You did it, dude.

Shalom

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #4358 on: January 10, 2021, 08:19:47 PM »

Yikes is right. I really wish TK had some real friends to sit him down and let him know it’s ok to get old. The “flexing for the camera” style of videos he posts, are not a good look for someone in their late 30’s. I’m not trying to bash his style, but at some point, you can’t keep dressing/acting like you’re 21. May the Shalom be with you TK. May the Shalom be with you.

Dude can do whatever the fuck he wants. Why pretend there's some golden rule about what you can do at a particular age in regards to dress sense or what people like to throw up on social media.

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #4359 on: January 10, 2021, 08:37:43 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude can do whatever the fuck he wants. Why pretend there's some golden rule about what you can do at a particular age in regards to dress sense or what people like to throw up on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJfWpw7gYbK/?igshid=hihbqvidy1se

By all means, do what you want. But posting stuff like this, when you’re pushing 40, is a bad look.

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #4360 on: January 10, 2021, 08:55:25 PM »
Skateboarders are the fucking worst hypocrits when IT comes to DO WHAT YOU WANT BROOOOO

Yeah we most likely make fun of you and laugh about your life and trick selection BUT DO WHAT YOU WANT BRO its all about that i swear

Fuck that guy with his Nazi avi Posting everything terry puts on the Internet

Give this topic a Rest and continue talking about your anti hero wheelbase and your indy trucks

Terry is and always was such a charismatic guy in skateboarding and i just feel sorry for all of this.
Hes going to get better mentaly but not with us continuing this

And stop saying Shalom like its a meme shit isnt funny and played out
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:03:07 PM by fs180 »

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #4361 on: January 10, 2021, 10:47:21 PM »
Skateboarders are the fucking worst hypocrits when IT comes to DO WHAT YOU WANT BROOOOO

Yeah we most likely make fun of you and laugh about your life and trick selection BUT DO WHAT YOU WANT BRO its all about that i swear

Give this topic a Rest and continue talking about your anti hero wheelbase and your indy trucks

Terry is and always was such a charismatic guy in skateboarding and i just feel sorry for all of this.

pretty rich that the poster whose only reaction to a guy mariano thrasher cover is a lame non-sequitor insult about his being a recovered/recovering drug addict has appointed himself the slap morality czar.

feel free to be a lame troll that nobody likes, just be a lame troll that nobody likes that is consistent in their flippancy about the value of human life.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4362 on: January 11, 2021, 06:43:11 AM »

Cuh is on Real. Cuh is a Free Mason. Cuh is also a Christian. Cuh is also gang bangin.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #4363 on: January 11, 2021, 07:10:44 AM »

Cuh is on Real. Cuh is a Free Mason. Cuh is also a Christian. Cuh is also gang bangin.

this is not the path to the heartagrams healing
light mane, take it back to reddit

skunty

• Rep: 68
« Reply #4364 on: January 11, 2021, 07:12:51 AM »
the IG post from 50 minutes ago of TK in his colorful coat has "shalommafia" in the caption, safe to assume he's read this thread?

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #4365 on: January 11, 2021, 07:42:01 AM »
Shalomadonadingdong
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #4366 on: January 11, 2021, 08:09:45 AM »

shalom
9/11 was a national tragedy

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4367 on: January 11, 2021, 08:15:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this is the path for Bam's made up alphabet.

SHALOM.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

busch

• Rep: 74
« Reply #4368 on: January 11, 2021, 08:25:52 AM »
When you love someone this much its a hellride to see the love of your life smile into someone else face
One eight

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #4369 on: January 11, 2021, 08:34:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

this is the path for Bam's made up alphabet.

SHALOM.

#STRIGGOI

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4HIHeph9ro/
9/11 was a national tragedy

fs180

« Reply #4370 on: January 11, 2021, 08:38:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

pretty rich that the poster whose only reaction to a guy mariano thrasher cover is a lame non-sequitor insult about his being a recovered/recovering drug addict has appointed himself the slap morality czar.

feel free to be a lame troll that nobody likes, just be a lame troll that nobody likes that is consistent in their flippancy about the value of human life.

In my opinion the guy Cover sucked. Its a Stall on a Medium sized ditch. I dont wish he smokes crack.
Its awful to say that.

I could never enjoy the hell out of a mental illness like that thats top tier low life behavior.
He has no point in saying shalom except his wife being part german??!! Buhu hahahah he said shalom lets make this jewish word a meme so we can all feel like we are in a gang and its only us who understands :-)))

conqueso

« Reply #4371 on: January 11, 2021, 08:39:13 AM »
#STROMBOLI

fs180

« Reply #4372 on: January 11, 2021, 08:46:30 AM »
Most human beings want to be part of a group, they want to feel strong and they want to feel like they are the Elite of something.
Thats the same energy that build Hitler and Nazis, the same that made those right wing clowns storm your shit, the same energy that TK wants when he has 17 groups je pretends to be part of in his bio to look strong, and the same energy that made you guys laugh about someone on slap. Here you can feel nerdy and strong in front of your screens. Here you feel understood by the same Indi truck and anti hero deck sons of bitches as you are
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 08:57:27 AM by fs180 »

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #4373 on: January 11, 2021, 09:45:34 AM »
#STROMBOLI

#RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMULOLI

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4374 on: January 11, 2021, 10:15:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

In my opinion the guy Cover sucked. Its a Stall on a Medium sized ditch. I dont wish he smokes crack.
Its awful to say that.

I could never enjoy the hell out of a mental illness like that thats top tier low life behavior.
He has no point in saying shalom except his wife being part german??!! Buhu hahahah he said shalom lets make this jewish word a meme so we can all feel like we are in a gang and its only us who understands :-)))

I think you’re mentally handicapped.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4375 on: January 11, 2021, 10:23:47 AM »

If you're such a mental health advocate maybe you should stop using the word "person" as an insult.

Because THAT is top tier low life behaviour.

Fucking kook.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4376 on: January 11, 2021, 10:34:53 AM »
I shouldn't be giving this obvious shitposter any more attention but I couldn't resist.

you fucking person.

Skateboarders are the fucking worst hypocrits

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4377 on: January 11, 2021, 12:25:34 PM »
I shouldn't be giving this obvious shitposter any more attention but I couldn't resist.

Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
you fucking person.
[close]

Expand Quote
Skateboarders are the fucking worst hypocrits
[close]

This. Is. Shalom. 🔯🔯🔯

fs180

« Reply #4378 on: January 11, 2021, 01:13:28 PM »
I cant put my anger into less hurtful words because i dont know any.
I just Think you guys suck its funny that you want to make laughing about this man an okay thing to do because i use Bad words against you. Fucking childish ass kids shalomshalomshalom hehehehehe shalom heheheh

Has anyone seen my measuring stick i Think my anti hero board has an 0,000000000000005 inch wheelbase difference to my old board i Think thats why my laid back grinds are Hellas sketch Bros??????

fs180

« Reply #4379 on: January 11, 2021, 01:17:42 PM »
A guy with his Nazi Alois Hitler jr. Account and his Nazi jason Jesse picture gets a medal for POSTING ANYTHING   a black man he doesnt know personally on the Internet to get  opinions on a man slowly turning crazy.

If you guys cant see the fucked up psych behind that you are fried. Probably watched to much family guy or south Park and completly twisted your no personality loser heads
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 01:26:11 PM by fs180 »