Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 761813 times)

Fuckfaceunstoppable

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -48
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #4380 on: January 11, 2021, 01:21:48 PM »
I cant put my anger into less hurtful words because i dont know any.
I just Think you guys suck its funny that you want to make laughing about this man an okay thing to do because i use Bad words against you. Fucking childish ass kids shalomshalomshalom hehehehehe shalom heheheh

Has anyone seen my measuring stick i Think my anti hero board has an 0,000000000000005 inch wheelbase difference to my old board i Think thats why my laid back grinds are Hellas sketch Bros??????

Yah. You need to put the crack pipe down.

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #4381 on: January 11, 2021, 01:32:43 PM »
Its TKs fault to share this yes but its your fault to spread it out and make his pain a meme.

Non of you motherfuckers actually would buy a shalom board, or Show me your huge collection of tk related gear if you just like that guy so much you need to share this?

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2152
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #4382 on: January 11, 2021, 01:35:51 PM »
Expand Quote
I cant put my anger into less hurtful words because i dont know any.
I just Think you guys suck its funny that you want to make laughing about this man an okay thing to do because i use Bad words against you. Fucking childish ass kids shalomshalomshalom hehehehehe shalom heheheh

Has anyone seen my measuring stick i Think my anti hero board has an 0,000000000000005 inch wheelbase difference to my old board i Think thats why my laid back grinds are Hellas sketch Bros??????
[close]

Yah. You need to put the crack pipe down.
My guess is you haven’t spent much time on the shoes/gear boards yet, yeah?
As opinionated as fs180 may be, they kinda nailed “the mania” some of those cats suffer from. It’s a thing, apparently.
To each their own.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

conqueso

« Reply #4383 on: January 11, 2021, 01:40:54 PM »
🥒 🥒 🥒🥒 🥒 🥒🥒 🥒 🥒 🥒 🥒

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2152
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #4384 on: January 11, 2021, 01:52:06 PM »
🥒 🥒 🥒🥒 🥒 🥒🥒 🥒 🥒 🥒 🥒

!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #4385 on: January 11, 2021, 01:58:27 PM »
A guy with his Nazi Alois Hitler jr. Account and his Nazi jason Jesse picture gets a medal for POSTING ANYTHING   a black man he doesnt know personally on the Internet to get  opinions on a man slowly turning crazy.

If you guys cant see the fucked up psych behind that you are fried.

Ok you are still a kook but this fundamental point is something I agree with. I'm unsure if any non-Black pro's extremely public and concerning mental health crisis would be treated as an ongoing joke the way it is in this thread.

YungJugg

• Rep: 225
« Reply #4386 on: January 11, 2021, 02:07:09 PM »
Expand Quote
A guy with his Nazi Alois Hitler jr. Account and his Nazi jason Jesse picture gets a medal for POSTING ANYTHING   a black man he doesnt know personally on the Internet to get  opinions on a man slowly turning crazy.

[close]

Ok you are still a kook but this fundamental point is something I agree with. I'm unsure if any non-Black pro's extremely public and concerning mental health crisis would be treated as an ongoing joke the way it is in this thread.

see: bam mud thread

fs180 is one of the worst but that wheelbase comment is great

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #4387 on: January 11, 2021, 02:16:51 PM »

If you guys cant see the fucked up psych behind that you are fried. Probably watched to much family guy or south Park and completly twisted your no personality loser heads

shalom mayne
9/11 was a national tragedy

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4388 on: January 11, 2021, 02:23:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

agree. I post there a lot as well and BAM is white with a touch of mud. I feel bad sometimes posting about TK, ben raybourn/leonetti , BA,  mr handsdown , duane peters, leo baker etc. but what can I do.... not post it?

shalom

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #4389 on: January 11, 2021, 02:34:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Oh shit you got me there. Gonna take my slice of humble pie and stfu.

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4390 on: January 11, 2021, 03:28:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

agree. I post there a lot as well and BAM is white with a touch of mud. I feel bad sometimes posting about TK, ben raybourn/leonetti , BA,  mr handsdown , duane peters, leo baker etc. but what can I do.... not post it?

shalom

You failed to mention Cody Davis

Ilya Oblomov

• Rep: 14
« Reply #4391 on: January 11, 2021, 03:55:28 PM »

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #4392 on: January 11, 2021, 04:01:51 PM »
Happy Thanjsgiving

http://www.instagram.com/p/CJ68iBkA3AI/

second time hes posted this in the last few days, super odd

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
« Reply #4393 on: January 12, 2021, 03:27:25 AM »

If you guys cant see the fucked up psych behind that you are fried. Probably watched to much family guy or south Park and completly twisted your no personality loser heads

it's called sarcasm, it could be interesting looking that up.

Otherwise you can always focus.

Shalom
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

fs180

« Reply #4394 on: January 12, 2021, 03:36:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

it's called sarcasm, it could be interesting looking that up.

Otherwise you can always focus.

Shalom

Some of my comments are soaked in sarcasm. Smart of you to say that without reading anything at all.

Im good i love it here. A lot of interessting posts by cool people and inbetween some bullshit. Somebody has to say something when its getting stupid every now and than.

fs180

« Reply #4395 on: January 12, 2021, 03:40:44 AM »
I really really really dont like the south Park family guy IM A WHITE MALE WHO COMES FROM A GOOD HOUSEHOLD AND ZERO STRUGGLES SO I MAKE FUN OF EVERY RELIGION AND HOBBY ONE COULD HAVE BECAUSE I GOT ZERO PERSONALITY MYSELF AND AM TO SCARED TO BE SOMETHING THAT ISNT NORMAL mentality some people still seem to have even when they arent in puberty anymore.
That Type of sarcasm sucks.

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4396 on: January 12, 2021, 05:51:06 AM »
I really really really dont like the south Park family guy IM A WHITE MALE WHO COMES FROM A GOOD HOUSEHOLD AND ZERO STRUGGLES SO I MAKE FUN OF EVERY RELIGION AND HOBBY ONE COULD HAVE BECAUSE I GOT ZERO PERSONALITY MYSELF AND AM TO SCARED TO BE SOMETHING THAT ISNT NORMAL mentality some people still seem to have even when they arent in puberty anymore.

This is why nobody real likes your ass

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
« Reply #4397 on: January 12, 2021, 06:15:04 AM »

Did you just reply to yourself in caps lock??   

Check ya mental health you seem unstable ..   hee hee hoe hum

fs180

« Reply #4398 on: January 12, 2021, 07:27:27 AM »
Im about to check my mental health because this is really scaring me that nobody here thinks all of this brainless bullying shit sucks.

You can be a jew and say it doesnt bother you when somebody makes Hitler jokes or scream shalom like its a fucking joke.

You can be an arab and say all those bomb terrorist jokes dont bother you.

You can be an african american and say it doesnt bother you if white kids say the n word.

But just know people died for this and families got destroied. You are not the one Person to tell anyone that they are puSsy by feeling hurt for making fun of whatever your life is.

White Kids with happy homes Judge people who dont have parents, a Religion, a rocky start into life or whatever. Its been like that since Kindergarten. People suck im good if nobody here like me

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4399 on: January 12, 2021, 07:36:59 AM »
Im about to check my mental health because this is really scaring me that nobody here thinks all of this brainless bullying shit sucks.

You can be a jew and say it doesnt bother you when somebody makes Hitler jokes or scream shalom like its a fucking joke.

You can be an african american and say it doesnt bother you if white kids say the n word.

But just know people died for this and families got destroied. You are not the one Person to tell anyone that they are puSsy by feeling hurt for making fun of whatever your life is.

White Kids with happy homes Judge people who dont have parents, a Religion, a rocky start into life or whatever. Its been like that since Kindergarten. People suck im good if nobody here like me
  take it elsewhere you big cry baby

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #4400 on: January 12, 2021, 07:40:37 AM »

is that why you have Schumacher as your avatar ?
Seems like that rock hit hard

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
« Reply #4401 on: January 12, 2021, 07:41:39 AM »
Yeah, this is a very far vision from what we see in TK's Instagram. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SH4LOM
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

fs180

« Reply #4402 on: January 12, 2021, 07:41:48 AM »
Right im out.

Terry if you read this seek help and fuck fake friends who are hyping up the clear mental issues you have.
Its nothing to be ashamed about. Once you are fine youll be back better than ever.

I hope he doesnt Kill himself. Yall would scream shalom like his mental health and life was a joke

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4403 on: January 12, 2021, 07:58:41 AM »
Right im out.

Terry if you read this seek help and fuck fake friends who are hyping up the clear mental issues you have.
Its nothing to be ashamed about. Once you are fine youll be back better than ever.

I hope he doesnt Kill himself. Yall would scream shalom like his mental health and life was a joke

Your out of line, and on the border of psycho..
Really You should heed your own advice....

fs180 if your out there get help, fuck fake posters who are hyping up your pussyhole replies....    :'(

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4405 on: January 12, 2021, 05:48:35 PM »

Seriously acting like an unstable bitch

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4406 on: January 13, 2021, 12:22:06 AM »
Haha.... 

cky enthusiast

« Reply #4407 on: January 13, 2021, 06:42:53 AM »
if i was going through a crisis the last thing i’d want is some mouth breather who types entirely in run on sentences to come to my assistance

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #4408 on: January 13, 2021, 08:06:06 AM »
if i was going through a crisis the last thing i’d want is some mouth breather who types entirely in run on sentences to come to my assistance
I'm sure Terry feels the exact same way.

fs180

« Reply #4409 on: January 13, 2021, 08:24:57 AM »
if i was terry i would for sure want some people around me who scream shallom and all that shit but its not good for him.
fuck it i dont know the guy. i dont know you. who cares. keep doing this if its important to you ill stfu