Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 761842 times)

VHS ERA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #4410 on: January 13, 2021, 09:26:40 AM »
TKs IG been weird af the past couple days. Hope he gets some help.

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44

Wandalumioshlomo

• Rep: -21
« Reply #4412 on: January 13, 2021, 09:48:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope my crazy ass never becomes this out of touch when i grow older and my wife chooses to leave me. Imagine this could be your dad.
Dude went from bape ice cream team leader under the wings of pharrell to cringey psychopath without wanting help or letting someone brake his stupid ego he build up for the wrong low life long beach gangbangers around his area. Sucks to see someone trying to Impress the wrong people, while being minor famous and not good at what you are doing. Find a Job, put off them stupid fake chains and be modest enough to know when its time.
I Think the problem is as always a brokenheart, a crushed Ego and lots of wrongs and rights he did or did not do.
When you love someone this much its a hellride to see the love of your life smile into someone else face and making you seem not good enough. Continuing what you always did while you lose your Job and love isnt easy and will most of the time boost you Ego rocket high after a never wanting to end low because you want to shit on who Broke you heart on some 'Ilovemyselfandimsecuredoyousee' shit and they never come back or care. Its all in your stupid brokenhearted mind. You dont Show anyone how stupid they were when the left you, you dont make them feel small, you just dont do anything except look like a hurt spazzing idiot.
As much as i love fashion and people dressing funny and weird, it would be the best to see terry spending a year wearning nothing but a white shirt and some pants, no chains, no stupid bandanas or keychains. Dude would probably see one of his 8 gods he claims to believe in. Would make him Detox from his i need to Impress everyone mentality.
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Or--and this is just a guess-- just maybe he's experiencing an ongoing mental health crisis and needs professional help.  Also fuck of.
[close]

Im just explainig that to you. you fucking person.
Thats what triggerd his last mental health issues if you are looking at it from a pyschological stand point.

and you are calling me out to fuck of not the 3555296 clowns Posting before me making fun of him?

i said it like that because i once acted hurt, i felt depressed and wanted the person to feel how wrong she was and make her feel hurt as i was.
but nobody is going to give a shit.
most of the time people will feel annoyed by you acting that way, saying things like
JUST SKATE JUST DO THIS JUST DO THAT when its clearly not that easy to let go.
and that can make you realllly crazy, plus they have kids he cant just cut her out of his life for the better.
Some of you guys sit on pretty high horses in front of your Computer Screens its funny to always read the same names thinking they are SLAP LOCAL BORDER PATROL

Is this you Terry?

Fuckfaceunstoppable

• Rep: -48
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4413 on: January 13, 2021, 11:37:14 AM »
if i was terry i would for sure want some people around me who scream shallom and all that shit but its not good for him.
fuck it i dont know the guy. i dont know you. who cares. keep doing this if its important to you ill stfu

As it was exposed earlier, you’re in no position to be taking a moral high ground here.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #4414 on: January 13, 2021, 03:28:35 PM »
if i was terry i would for sure want some people around me who scream shallom and all that shit but its not good for him.
fuck it i dont know the guy. i dont know you. who cares. keep doing this if its important to you ill stfu
i doubt this

roger baglady

• Rep: -1
« Reply #4415 on: January 13, 2021, 03:37:41 PM »
TK is a public character so it's ok to make fun of him and chew popcorn as we watch the downward spiral.

Acky Jacky

« Reply #4416 on: January 13, 2021, 04:28:55 PM »
I know most of this thread is sarcastic but has anyone here given a reasonable explanation of what may be wrong with TK mentally? It’s interesting what he is and isn’t able to do.

For instance, he can skate, albeit not as well as he used to, he can definitely post on Instagram, but his concept of reality is obviously very askew. It seems like he can maintain a friendship here or there but otherwise is somewhat isolated, and from the comment sections, it seems like he really mostly replies in emojis. Is this a hallmark of schizophrenia, a an anti-social personality disorder, etc.?

Has anyone with a background of mental health counseling made sense of any of this in this thread?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #4417 on: January 13, 2021, 04:50:15 PM »
to me, he seems schizophrenic.  the manic episodes, weird hygiene stuff (he posted a personal list he made to tell him to shave and shower i think), delusions of grandeur, the stalking, self medicating with drugs that are exacerbating the symptoms. 

its beyond just being out of touch or typical post-spotlight skate shit. 

i hope he gets it together
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #4418 on: January 13, 2021, 04:51:29 PM »
Divorce/separation is rough on a person. TK is just going through a phase. However, he will always be shalom.

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
« Reply #4419 on: January 13, 2021, 07:48:58 PM »
I never questioned TK's behaviour or mental health ..   fs180 on the other hand seems highly unstable

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 66
« Reply #4420 on: January 14, 2021, 07:39:53 PM »
Did he meet her on the way to Chicago or what
underrated comment

Koozin

• Rep: -18
« Reply #4421 on: January 14, 2021, 11:11:15 PM »
Giving him SOTY will the cure

Shalom

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
9/11 was a national tragedy

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #4423 on: January 17, 2021, 01:37:27 AM »
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

exotic joe

• Rep: -46
« Reply #4424 on: January 17, 2021, 10:20:56 PM »
TKs IG been weird af the past couple days. Hope he gets some help.
the last couple days!?!?! Where the hell have you been? Read this thread that started 2 years ago. What really threw it off in the last couple days??
“ And then-I send it” ninjah huston

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #4425 on: January 18, 2021, 01:07:11 AM »
woke up to this after some drinking

shalom

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #4426 on: January 18, 2021, 01:43:50 AM »
Is Shane talking about anything specific do we know ?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #4427 on: January 18, 2021, 07:49:29 AM »
That’s not Shane Heyl, it’s a meme page
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #4428 on: January 19, 2021, 02:18:17 AM »

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #4429 on: January 19, 2021, 03:29:10 AM »
Did I dream that I saw him skating Nyjah's park?

atheosx

• Rep: -17
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #4430 on: January 19, 2021, 04:04:47 AM »
I know most of this thread is sarcastic but has anyone here given a reasonable explanation of what may be wrong with TK mentally? It’s interesting what he is and isn’t able to do.

For instance, he can skate, albeit not as well as he used to, he can definitely post on Instagram, but his concept of reality is obviously very askew. It seems like he can maintain a friendship here or there but otherwise is somewhat isolated, and from the comment sections, it seems like he really mostly replies in emojis. Is this a hallmark of schizophrenia, a an anti-social personality disorder, etc.?

Has anyone with a background of mental health counseling made sense of any of this in this thread?

Im fairly certain 90% of being an amateur / professional skateboarder in this era is commenting on other amateur / professional skateboarders or just anyone with any part of the spotlights social media using either just emojis or some form of 1 or 2 word disingenuos replies just to show that your also here to look at.

So in that sense hes doing what he needs to do. Beyond that. Its all hilarious and im here to watch it play out.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #4431 on: January 19, 2021, 07:14:33 AM »
This^ but also good that you gaf about some skating
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

conqueso

« Reply #4432 on: January 24, 2021, 08:10:36 PM »

Fuckfaceunstoppable

• Rep: -48
« Reply #4433 on: January 24, 2021, 08:45:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Im fairly certain 90% of being an amateur / professional skateboarder in this era is commenting on other amateur / professional skateboarders or just anyone with any part of the spotlights social media using either just emojis or some form of 1 or 2 word disingenuos replies just to show that your also here to look at.

So in that sense hes doing what he needs to do. Beyond that. Its all hilarious and im here to watch it play out.

If you know crackheads... YOU KNOW CRACKHEADS... dude is tweeking out

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #4434 on: January 27, 2021, 05:15:28 AM »
9/11 was a national tragedy

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4435 on: January 27, 2021, 05:48:46 AM »
Yet again we have posters lamenting the importance of mental health and yet again dog piling on this clear mental health crisis. Shalom!
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

conqueso

« Reply #4436 on: January 27, 2021, 08:36:31 AM »
huh? dude Jacob Walder is legendary filmer

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -75
« Reply #4437 on: January 27, 2021, 11:45:41 AM »
this thread sucks.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #4438 on: January 27, 2021, 07:56:15 PM »
God dam Happy Thanksgiving
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #4439 on: January 27, 2021, 08:21:36 PM »
Does anyone else feel like maybe.. maybe in the wake of Henry Gartland's passing, and all the heartfelt comments and a new thread for people to discuss their mental health struggles, maybe we need to stop and take a look at this thread and be honest with ourselves, are we just paying lip service to mental health issues and making light of a man's mental health struggles in the same breath? Does Terry really need help? This thread has given us all a lot of laughs, it's classic slap, but it's going to age really badly if something tragic happens.

Shalom to you all.