Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 762407 times)

Ric Leonetti

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #5280 on: August 23, 2021, 12:59:49 PM »
Dustin did good
The Man From The Place Of Clay

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #5281 on: August 23, 2021, 01:51:32 PM »

What did y'all think of Dustin Dollin's post/words about TK? Seems like he's the only person on Baker to come out and say something so far. I wouldn't expect a close friend of TK to admit that he is a murderer, but then again why say anything at all? All the Baker guys are gonna do is just gonna blame everything on mental illness and confess their unconditional love for the man.

Are you saying it's not a major factor? Because if you're in this thread I think you'd know better. Terry killed that kid but I don't think he knew he was going to do it, doesn't change what happened but it's an important distinction and wouldn't have happened at all if it weren't for the mental spiral we've all witnessed.

I'm really not sure what point you're trying to make at all, actually. You're simultaneously criticizing Baker for not saying anything while saying 'why say anything at all?' in the same breath.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1001
« Reply #5282 on: August 23, 2021, 02:03:39 PM »
No idea how Instagram hasn't taken down Terry's account yet. The dweeb that "manages" him is still posting content on it like Terry is out skating.

Lil Ricky

• Rep: -216
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #5283 on: August 23, 2021, 02:09:07 PM »
not surprised this whole thing originated in Wheaton IL, a lily-white Christian suburb with the most churches per capita in the US

truly demonic energy coming out of there

Yes! I knew it! I bet my buddy $20 that eventually someone would somehow find a way to blame this on white people. Bravo, good sir, Bravo!

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #5284 on: August 23, 2021, 02:11:34 PM »
Let’s get something going on when you get banned, Price is Rights rules apply: I’m going 8/28/2021 5:00 pm EST

Lil Ricky

• Legends Never Die
« Reply #5285 on: August 23, 2021, 02:14:41 PM »
Let’s get something going on when you get banned, Price is Rights rules apply: I’m going 8/28/2021 5:00 pm EST

That long, eh? Honestly, what have I said that's that bad?

HeavyAndExpensive

« Reply #5286 on: August 23, 2021, 02:21:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well, between this and your generally tone deaf questioning of people’s sincerity in a RIP thread for a dog, I’m just excited to read when you have to compose next.

Lil Ricky

• Legends Never Die
« Reply #5287 on: August 23, 2021, 02:24:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

We’ll between this and your generally tone deaf questioning of people’s sincerity in a RIP thread for a dog, I’m just excited to read when you have to compose next.

I posed legitimate questions. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean I should be banned.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
« Reply #5288 on: August 23, 2021, 02:26:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

We’ll between this and your generally tone deaf questioning of people’s sincerity in a RIP thread for a dog, I’m just excited to read when you have to compose next.
[close]

I posed legitimate questions. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean I should be banned.

I miss fs180

HeavyAndExpensive

« Reply #5289 on: August 23, 2021, 02:28:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Well when it inevitably happens just remember this: it was the DeepSkate.

HeavyAndExpensive

« Reply #5290 on: August 23, 2021, 02:38:32 PM »

I miss fs180

He had a certain charm about him, like slap’s own Bavarian Scrappy Doo.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #5291 on: August 23, 2021, 02:54:46 PM »
Expand Quote

I miss fs180
[close]

He had a certain charm about him, like slap’s own Bavarian Scrappy Doo.

RIP to our shitty Schumacher.

I'm going with 9/11/21. Then we can let the healing commence

Lil Ricky

• Legends Never Die
« Reply #5292 on: August 23, 2021, 03:48:54 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]

I'm going with 9/11/21. Then we can let the healing commence

Why are you guys so ban happy? Just use the ignore button. That's what it's there for.

juras

« Reply #5293 on: August 23, 2021, 04:21:01 PM »
First proskateboarder, who said at least few words about Tk case is Dustin Dollin!

Sicebox

• Rep: -7
« Reply #5294 on: August 23, 2021, 05:03:51 PM »
Expand Quote

What did y'all think of Dustin Dollin's post/words about TK? Seems like he's the only person on Baker to come out and say something so far. I wouldn't expect a close friend of TK to admit that he is a murderer, but then again why say anything at all? All the Baker guys are gonna do is just gonna blame everything on mental illness and confess their unconditional love for the man.
[close]

Are you saying it's not a major factor? Because if you're in this thread I think you'd know better. Terry killed that kid but I don't think he knew he was going to do it, doesn't change what happened but it's an important distinction and wouldn't have happened at all if it weren't for the mental spiral we've all witnessed.

I'm really not sure what point you're trying to make at all, actually. You're simultaneously criticizing Baker for not saying anything while saying 'why say anything at all?' in the same breath.

I wasn't trying to criticize baker for not saying anything I was just pointing out that he is the first person to post about it. And no I definitely think mental illness was a major factor, and honestly after rereading DD's post, what he said isn't really as contentious as I thought at first. I guess I just question the whole doing this on social media where the victims family can read people saying "I don't care what he did he's still a king in my eyes." I'm worried that more people are gonna come out with statements like this but be a lot less considerate towards the victim and their family

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #5295 on: August 23, 2021, 06:46:39 PM »
Habibi saying he’s gonna fully take over Terry’s account if some hacker doesn’t un-ban his own personal account. 

Everyone should report Terry’s account for impersonation.  I know it’s kind of meaningless, but I’d hate to see this scumbag profit off of this any more than he already has.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

squippy

• Rep: -65

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -11
« Reply #5297 on: August 23, 2021, 09:55:16 PM »
Habibi saying he’s gonna fully take over Terry’s account if some hacker doesn’t un-ban his own personal account. 

Everyone should report Terry’s account for impersonation.  I know it’s kind of meaningless, but I’d hate to see this scumbag profit off of this any more than he already has.
As if this dude couldn’t get any worse.

Lil Ricky

• Legends Never Die
« Reply #5298 on: August 30, 2021, 08:33:39 PM »

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 397
« Reply #5299 on: August 31, 2021, 01:08:28 AM »

Did that, and I unfollowed. I couldn't take it to see that scumbag of a human on that account ...

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5300 on: August 31, 2021, 01:42:41 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Did that, and I unfollowed. I couldn't take it to see that scumbag of a human on that account ...

same here ad didn't even knew that, I just felt that Habibi is doing Terry dirty by running it as its own account while his homie is locked up.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5301 on: August 31, 2021, 09:43:17 AM »
As an afterthought it was basically perfect in a 177 long page thread way
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Keyser_Soze

« Reply #5302 on: August 31, 2021, 10:37:44 AM »

What

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #5303 on: August 31, 2021, 01:45:43 PM »

sorry im gunna bump it and possibly push it over to 178 with some dumb shit...  can anyone explain to me wtf is going on with the insta account? and how the no jumper podcast fits in with all this? the man with the strained voice keeps alluding to "his side" of the story and boxing. i don't really understand his involvement with anything other than he branded weed with terry's name a few months ago and claimed to be his manager on an instagram live in an autobody garage. i certainly don't understand his motivations.   with all deleted accounts, new accounts, threats, hackers, clown emojis, a website called the blacklist, and tainted dog sperm there is a lot to unpack here. like is there a timeline on all this?  can some youtuber pick up the slack for me and make a power point presentation or something.  sorry i know this is the internet equivalent of rubbernecking but i'm genuinely curious and westcoast people confuse me.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #5304 on: August 31, 2021, 01:58:30 PM »
Can this thread just be nuked.   Nothing will be accomplished by its existence.   Enough already has occurred.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #5305 on: August 31, 2021, 02:04:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

sorry im gunna bump it and possibly push it over to 178 with some dumb shit...  can anyone explain to me wtf is going on with the insta account? and how the no jumper podcast fits in with all this? the man with the strained voice keeps alluding to "his side" of the story and boxing. i don't really understand his involvement with anything other than he branded weed with terry's name a few months ago and claimed to be his manager on an instagram live in an autobody garage. i certainly don't understand his motivations.   with all deleted accounts, new accounts, threats, hackers, clown emojis, a website called the blacklist, and tainted dog sperm there is a lot to unpack here. like is there a timeline on all this?  can some youtuber pick up the slack for me and make a power point presentation or something.  sorry i know this is the internet equivalent of rubbernecking but i'm genuinely curious and westcoast people confuse me.
Some idiot is using it to promote his brand for some reason. The logic to arrive the conclusion that is a good idea is astonishing. I just hit unfollow.

lk130

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5306 on: August 31, 2021, 02:39:34 PM »
I might make a video about it, but I'll have to get more than one picture to do so, and somehow they even got into the Terryke account which let me know what I expected was worse
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #5307 on: August 31, 2021, 02:44:54 PM »
Goddamn, lk130… sometimes you’ve got a really hard to parse vernacular, but I still thrill at the prospect of making sense of your syllabic slaughter.
Pretty much always gold dripping from yon spacial keyboard pon celestial stage.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #5308 on: August 31, 2021, 05:52:29 PM »
I might make a video about it, but I'll have to get more than one picture to do so, and somehow they even got into the Terryke account which let me know what I expected was worse

Please do

lk130

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5309 on: August 31, 2021, 10:09:39 PM »
Got wavy made a video

It's a condensed down version for somebody who wants to know why the topic keeps being added on
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby