Author Topic: ManolosTapes fires shots at TJ?  (Read 33225 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3416
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: ManolosTapes fires shots at TJ?
« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2018, 09:33:00 AM »
It's cool that Manolo considers himself a gatekeeper for what's cool in skateboarding, as if making a name for yourself on re-editing other people's videos would fly in the nineties.

shitcunt

• Rep: 4
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2018, 09:35:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Manolo just likes being a contrarian, see the ben k and JJ threads for reference. His arguments in them have basically no logic And kinda show he doesn't actually care about the subject past the point where he can argue about it with people. Honestly one of the more annoying kinds of people. Also I feel like anyone hating on the trick has never been to an east coast city and seen one of those trash cans in person. They're fucking tall.
[close]
Yea we don’t have trash cans on the west coast...
[close]
That’s what those plastic things are? This whole time, I thought they were donation bins for the homeless.
Exactly my point. You have trash cans, but to my knowledge you don't have this specific kind of trash can with specific dimensions that is ubiquitous in east coast cities and especially NYC. Anybody who's skated one on its side knows how fucked nollie flipping an upright one is. Your trash cans are probably similar looking but lowkey a foot shorter a la your picnic tables u lil west coast pussy bois.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2018, 10:02:34 AM »
TKJ puttin' people in the sky

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2018, 10:15:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Y’all talking shit in the Tyshawn SOTY thread about TJ being classy😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. My fucking ass, kid handled that like a baby backed bitch. Literally he is talking about coming from the Bronx and slapping this motherfucker out in the cut, and y’all are like TJ is so classy😂😂😂😂😂, this could not have been more perfect. Sorry all the white people on here who have white guilt and don’t want to accept that, but all the black people on here know what’s up.
[close]

Why does this make you so excited

Didn’t really make me excited, just made me laugh my ass off because this was the first thing I came to see on slap since I read the SOTY thread. It just seemed like all these dudes were trying to defend this cat, and he just clowned y’all by like nopes I’m gonna thug this one out.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

se7en3two

• Rep: -24
« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2018, 10:26:56 AM »
Manolo just likes being a contrarian, see the ben k and JJ threads for reference. His arguments in them have basically no logic And kinda show he doesn't actually care about the subject past the point where he can argue about it with people.

This sums up 99% of the posters on Slap, yet people continue to engage. I'm fucking shocked nobody has mentioned Fred Gall in this thread...

eastcoaster

• Rep: -41
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2018, 10:34:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Manolo just likes being a contrarian, see the ben k and JJ threads for reference. His arguments in them have basically no logic And kinda show he doesn't actually care about the subject past the point where he can argue about it with people. Honestly one of the more annoying kinds of people. Also I feel like anyone hating on the trick has never been to an east coast city and seen one of those trash cans in person. They're fucking tall.
[close]
Yea we don’t have trash cans on the west coast...
[close]
That’s what those plastic things are? This whole time, I thought they were donation bins for the homeless.
[close]
Exactly my point. You have trash cans, but to my knowledge you don't have this specific kind of trash can with specific dimensions that is ubiquitous in east coast cities and especially NYC. Anybody who's skated one on its side knows how fucked nollie flipping an upright one is. Your trash cans are probably similar looking but lowkey a foot shorter a la your picnic tables u lil west coast pussy bois.

Just here to say THOSE NYC TRASHCANS ARE FUCKING TINY. LITERALLY LIKE KNEE HIGH.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2018, 10:39:22 AM »
What the fuck is a whokid?

midevilco

« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2018, 10:40:18 AM »
has any footage surfaced of Manolo nollie flipping over even a Coke can yet?

eastcoaster

« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2018, 10:41:44 AM »
/THREAD https://goo.gl/images/hPKrZd

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-nyc-trash-can-64815463.html

wont let me attach but you can clearly see how small they are next to the pole..

eastcoaster

« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2018, 10:42:35 AM »
But TJ is fucked and deserves it from the other clips

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2018, 10:47:15 AM »
Lmao those cans are not knee high they are bigger. If I pass one after work I’ll show ya

feedmeseymour

« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2018, 10:48:53 AM »

wont let me attach but you can clearly see how small they are next to the pole..

here.
(i dont think they are as small as they look in these photos though)

eastcoaster

« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2018, 10:51:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

here.

Thanks and bruh they are. I went up there a few months ago and was flabbergasted at how tiny they were. I was mind-blown watching nyc vids over cans and then I went and was utterly disgusted by the deception.
(i dont think they are as small as they look in these photos though)

eastcoaster

« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2018, 10:54:34 AM »
Lmao those cans are not knee high they are bigger. If I pass one after work I’ll show ya

in philly the love cans are big like the light green one on the right in the first photo. The nyc ones are literally tiny baby toy cans.

sidenote its funny how much we care about shit that's completely irrelevant in the "real world" ie; trashcan dimensions lol

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #194 on: December 07, 2018, 10:59:01 AM »

you can see in this photo that the can is over knee high. his stucked knees and deck are no way bigger than the can. come on

you can also tell that the can in this photo is larger than the little ones pictured above. sure its not as big as a love can but its not tiny by any stretch

feedmeseymour

« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2018, 11:02:39 AM »
learn how to quote people.

and those cans are atleast over 3 feet tall. thats impressive in my book.

cloudy

« Reply #196 on: December 07, 2018, 11:07:52 AM »
next week on jenkem - "LET’S MEASURE THESE LEGENDARY SPOTS TRASH CANS!"

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2017/05/19/lets-measure-legendary-spots/

Eds_gallerist

« Reply #197 on: December 07, 2018, 11:11:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Manolo just likes being a contrarian, see the ben k and JJ threads for reference. His arguments in them have basically no logic And kinda show he doesn't actually care about the subject past the point where he can argue about it with people.
[close]

This sums up 99% of the posters on Slap, yet people continue to engage. I'm fucking shocked nobody has mentioned Fred Gall in this thread...

With that username I am sure you got the numbers right.

eastcoaster

« Reply #198 on: December 07, 2018, 11:20:19 AM »
Anyone screenshot tyshawns reply about beating manolo up? he deleted it

eastcoaster

« Reply #199 on: December 07, 2018, 11:21:32 AM »

you can see in this photo that the can is over knee high. his stucked knees and deck are no way bigger than the can. come on

you can also tell that the can in this photo is larger than the little ones pictured above. sure its not as big as a love can but its not tiny by any stretch

Ok thigh high. size of a cone at best

bo bice

• Rep: 92
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2018, 11:22:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

in philly the love cans are big like the light green one on the right in the first photo. The nyc ones are literally tiny baby toy cans.

sidenote its funny how much we care about shit that's completely irrelevant in the "real world" ie; trashcan dimensions lol

Go back to Philly, Ricky.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2018, 11:37:13 AM »
come to the midwest we have grown man size garbage cans and picnic tables that sucks

shit_for_brains

« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2018, 11:42:02 AM »
We recycle in my neighborhood you pieces of shit

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 299
« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2018, 12:01:29 PM »
Philly has big trash cans but everytime I’m there seems like no one really uses them

eastcoaster

« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2018, 12:01:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Go back to Philly, Ricky.

lmfaooo

se7en3two

• Rep: -24
« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2018, 12:16:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

With that username I am sure you got the numbers right.

LOL and you want reinforce the point by highlighting my username. Thanks for playing along...

Tortoise

« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2018, 12:22:04 PM »
Expand Quote
It's cool that Manolo considers himself a gatekeeper for what's cool in skateboarding, as if making a name for yourself on re-editing other people's videos would fly in the nineties.
[close]

Now that's a great photoshop. The only good one on SLAP.

halitosis

« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2018, 12:50:40 PM »
Its an age old argument made with fire hydrants.   If you say...180 ollied it and your tail or nose is to "the side" of the obstacle, and sits lower than the top of said obstacle.....you didn't actually go over the top.  So take the clip....go a couple frames back from the one already posted in this thread.....and you'll see as posted here.....his nose isn't going over the top of the damn trash can.

https://imgur.com/a/rvuhx43

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2018, 01:47:36 PM »
Its an age old argument made with fire hydrants.   If you say...180 ollied it and your tail or nose is to "the side" of the obstacle, and sits lower than the top of said obstacle.....you didn't actually go over the top.  So take the clip....go a couple frames back from the one already posted in this thread.....and you'll see as posted here.....his nose isn't going over the top of the damn trash can.

https://imgur.com/a/rvuhx43

3:53, Hensley

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3416
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2018, 01:51:28 PM »
What do we call this?

Cangate?
Bronxgate?