Author Topic: The fuck is going on over at Bam's?  (Read 452064 times)

camp chill yourself and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

AfterBlackEnderEnder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
Re: The fuck is going on over at Bam's?
« Reply #4140 on: April 06, 2021, 07:58:53 AM »
Would have been Viva La Fin for Bam and a lot of other people if that floor collapsed

wigwam_24

• Rep: 19
My hass is out

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65418
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4142 on: April 07, 2021, 11:52:32 AM »
https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/02/bam-margera-jackass-firing-rehab-suicide-johnny-knoxville/

If true then that rehab sucks donkey dick. Klonopin/clonazepam is worse to kick than heroin.

It's like sending an ex-gambler with a platinum card to Vegas.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
« Reply #4143 on: April 07, 2021, 12:21:56 PM »
https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/02/bam-margera-jackass-firing-rehab-suicide-johnny-knoxville/

Yea, I doubt any judge or jury is going to say, "Yes, the condition that this man stay in rehab and not pile out during the production of this movie is unreasonable. His history of beating up his dad and throwing up on innocent and unsuspecting people has convinced me that he is stable and it was Johnny Knoxville's fault he went completely off the rails. Someone give this overgrown baby a few million for his troubles."

Maybe, there is some nuance to his case, but "They made me do rehab" probably isn't a good case.

Edit: Shit, I wonder how often this is written into people's contracts in Hollywood. Is this common?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"that guy is double parked."
"Who cares? there are people starving to death! besides, how does that affect you? does it lessen the joy of parking?

wigwam_24

« Reply #4144 on: April 07, 2021, 02:10:08 PM »

Yea, I doubt any judge or jury is going to say, "Yes, the condition that this man stay in rehab and not pile out during the production of this movie is unreasonable. His history of beating up his dad and throwing up on innocent and unsuspecting people has convinced me that he is stable and it was Johnny Knoxville's fault he went completely off the rails. Someone give this overgrown baby a few million for his troubles."

Maybe, there is some nuance to his case, but "They made me do rehab" probably isn't a good case.

Edit: Shit, I wonder how often this is written into people's contracts in Hollywood. Is this common?

i dont think so, its probably more in the industries interest to create addictions so tmz can write about them and make them more famous. its like an ongoing loop... go wild, goto rehad, get sober, go wild, goto rehab, go wild until they cant make money off u anymore... seems like the jackass guys were maybe tryna look out for him and thort hes not in the best state to deal with more fame and make a movie, not that hes particularly famous but tmz have obviously noticed that bam has the potential to be another celebrity goes off the rails story... hope he can sort it out but he doesnt seem to be helping himself atm hanging out with all these 20 yer old vloggers.
My hass is out

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
  • Hellride v. Wellread
« Reply #4145 on: April 07, 2021, 10:51:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i dont think so, its probably more in the industries interest to create addictions so tmz can write about them and make them more famous. its like an ongoing loop... go wild, goto rehad, get sober, go wild, goto rehab, go wild until they cant make money off u anymore... seems like the jackass guys were maybe tryna look out for him and thort hes not in the best state to deal with more fame and make a movie, not that hes particularly famous but tmz have obviously noticed that bam has the potential to be another celebrity goes off the rails story... hope he can sort it out but he doesnt seem to be helping himself atm hanging out with all these 20 yer old vloggers.
You onto something but I think it's more like Hollywood doesn't care how the magic is made, they just want you to keep doing it. So sometimes, the magic is made with the assistance of drugs eg. Seth Rogan and as long as they can keep it together, they're fine. When they start to be a liability is when a whole other mechanism (publicity departments) kicks into action and tries to work against what TMZ does. Sometimes, it goes of the rails and it just becomes a tabloid story which is, as you point out, something everyone can work with. But for sure, future contracts would have some kind of clause that requires a troubled talent to keep it together. Movies are frequently insured to finish getting made (completion bonds) and the banks absolutely require this kind of thing to protect their investment.

Bam can take his story to whatever press will cover him but at this point he's just fundraising for his own project.
Also if i thought a mob of yewwing sweaty californians were about to wrap me up in a pabst-scented covid group hug I'd start pushing the fuck out of there too

culdesac

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4146 on: April 08, 2021, 12:06:41 AM »
Hollywood productions are insured because thereís so much money on the line. The rehab stint and drug testing was more than likely a stipulation for insurance purposes, not Tremaine trying to dilute Bamís mud

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2013/01/14/169367312/how-do-movie-producers-insure-lindsay-lohan-and-other-troubled-stars

Robert Downey Jr had a real hard time in the early 2000s getting roles because he was uninsurable due to all his addiction issues, stint in prison, etc., but Mel Gibson paid his bond for The Singing Detective, he then made Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with the same producer and that lead to Iron Man and him being insurable again

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
    • My Wife
« Reply #4147 on: April 08, 2021, 01:01:31 AM »
It's pretty wild that Downey Jr. was all fucked up one night and went into his neighbor's house and passed out in their kid's bed thinking it was his bed. The kid wasn't there...but it's still fucking nuts.

The worst I ever got was I got taken to the hospital in an ambulamps after double-fisting at a company holiday party and collapsing, and then I broke out the hospital later and walked home but someone had already taken my keys so I couldn't get in my home and just gave up and passed out on the front lawn in my suit.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

nickpaolucci

• Rep: -26
« Reply #4148 on: April 08, 2021, 05:53:52 AM »
It's pretty wild that Downey Jr. was all fucked up one night and went into his neighbor's house and passed out in their kid's bed thinking it was his bed. The kid wasn't there...but it's still fucking nuts.

The worst I ever got was I got taken to the hospital in an ambulamps after double-fisting at a company holiday party and collapsing, and then I broke out the hospital later and walked home but someone had already taken my keys so I couldn't get in my home and just gave up and passed out on the front lawn in my suit.

how was the following Monday at the office?
The real Nick P.

lemonchicken91

• Rep: 37
« Reply #4149 on: April 08, 2021, 07:20:49 AM »
Damn Ed, I've got alcohol problems but never push it at the company party, classic mistake

Last year my CEO got hammered and was giving a speech about how grateful he was and our super expensive food had just arrived and was cold. Poor Guy was so passionate. Coworker was holding this thick glass award pillar thing and held it for entire speech said his arm was numb.

Ugh i wish bam would seriously get it together, im exhausted on empathy for the guy
I did enjoy his few skate clips in between bitchign and moaning
for an old fat bastard he still kinda got it

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
    • My Wife
« Reply #4150 on: April 08, 2021, 09:03:20 AM »
Thankfully, I collapsed at an after-party at a little speakeasy down the street, not at the actual company party. It was a learning lesson where I had to finally confront my binge drinking and now I no longer partake in open bars and it's water for me at company functions.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 864
« Reply #4151 on: April 08, 2021, 10:36:19 AM »
That's no fun. Everybody needs a "that guy that goes too hard at office parties" to keep things interesting. You should think about coming out of retirement for the good of the people.

graypubes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #4152 on: April 08, 2021, 12:15:43 PM »
The nerdiest dude at my old job always went the hardest. It was always classic and never too much. Just the right amount of being totally faded on the dancefloor and then some puking in the bathroom.

lk130

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -594
« Reply #4153 on: April 10, 2021, 09:43:46 PM »
"I'm going home, using my own toilette" -George

yungxmulaxbaby

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4154 on: April 10, 2021, 11:20:33 PM »
https://youtu.be/CfzXRyhcczA

It is amazing to look back at just how big of a deal this dude was... sadly, there has just been too much mud over the years.

And, it is sad to watch TK shuffle for the camera/Bam.

"Who cares? there are people starving to death! besides, how does that affect you? does it lessen the joy of parking?

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -108
« Reply #4155 on: April 10, 2021, 11:21:24 PM »
https://youtu.be/gwu2B7r426Q
@3:50
Sometimes i forget about the times before the mud; the heartagram pube tats, staph infections, Striggoli, infected fingers & hoofs, and of course all that mud.

AfterBlackEnderEnder

• Rep: 20
« Reply #4156 on: April 11, 2021, 01:47:08 AM »
https://youtu.be/gwu2B7r426Q
@3:50
Sometimes i forget about the times before the mud; the heartagram pube tats, staph infections, Striggoli, infected fingers & hoofs, and of course all that mud.

Haha, in Maldonadoís recent Bunt episode he said Bam couldnít back 50. Looks like he had Ďem back then, at least.

Mukmancometh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4157 on: April 11, 2021, 09:56:37 AM »

MUD!

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
  • Hellride v. Wellread
« Reply #4158 on: April 11, 2021, 10:00:12 AM »
At long last, it's finally come to this.
Also if i thought a mob of yewwing sweaty californians were about to wrap me up in a pabst-scented covid group hug I'd start pushing the fuck out of there too

Hefe43

• Rep: 131
« Reply #4159 on: April 11, 2021, 10:01:57 AM »
with my koston skate I go faster of the light

SatanicPanic

• Rep: 6
« Reply #4160 on: April 11, 2021, 11:12:33 AM »

MUD!
I remember watching his show once and the big gag was putting something in his butt and flying a kite. I was like- I donít get itís just not that funny. And this was like fifteen years ago and ďlol butt stuffĒ hasnít gotten funnier since.

Maybe we should just conclude that Bam likes stuff in his butt, which is fine. Go for it Bam Iím not judging. Give yourself permission to like it dude!

marty mcfly

• Rep: -12
  • F.U.B.T.K.I.W !!!
« Reply #4161 on: April 11, 2021, 11:21:31 AM »
Heís doing whatever the mud he wants!

yopsssss

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4162 on: April 11, 2021, 12:08:59 PM »

If true then that rehab sucks donkey dick. Klonopin/clonazepam is worse to kick than heroin.

It's like sending an ex-gambler with a platinum card to Vegas.
heís got an extreme long term addiction to alchohol, thatís the same receptors as kpins and thatís how you get off. Most likely he would be on Librium or kpins for the rest of his life 

lemonchicken91

« Reply #4163 on: April 11, 2021, 09:06:55 PM »
Stiggoli?
Spotted in houston

https://imgur.com/gallery/ROxYtb3

lemonchicken91

« Reply #4164 on: April 11, 2021, 09:07:37 PM »

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
« Reply #4165 on: April 12, 2021, 02:52:41 AM »
So much going on there ... wow 😳

Lingerie brand with Danny Way?
What!

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4166 on: April 12, 2021, 08:26:47 AM »
Stiggoli?
Spotted in houston

https://imgur.com/gallery/ROxYtb3

it says 'dusty'

yes i am fluent in striggoli
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

elbarto

• Rep: -25
ďIíll whoop your ass with my arm out of socketĒ

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4168 on: April 12, 2021, 10:38:17 AM »
Sorry itís a Reddit link but what the fuck...

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/mowd5b/deleted_bam_margera_instagram_post_showing_him/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I like Novak calling the guy a pussy when the dude fought him and Bam. Although, the dude is dumb for getting out of his car (just drive of) and Bam and Novak are garbage for starting a fight for no reason.

And is this two separate incidents, like him bloody today and getting into a fight 7 years ago? What is going on?

But, I'm sure we can all agree that this is Johnny Knoxville's fault.

wigwam_24

« Reply #4169 on: April 12, 2021, 10:42:30 AM »

I like Novak calling the guy a pussy when the dude fought him and Bam.

Although, the dude is dumb for getting out of his car (just drive off) and Bam and Novak are garbage for starting a fight for no reason.

But, I'm sure we can all agree that this is Johnny Knoxville's fault.

haha agreed! 
My hass is out