Author Topic: The fuck is going on over at Bam's?  (Read 610247 times)

Watson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1459
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The fuck is going on over at Bam's?
« Reply #4950 on: May 19, 2022, 01:05:34 PM »
eat ecstasy

Never heard anyone phrase it that way but I love it. "Big rave this weekend, let's eat ecstasy."

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #4951 on: May 19, 2022, 02:24:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I forget where I saw it, but someone had a video of Bam doing a pretty hardy kettlebell workout with a trainer. I was a little too old for the Bam-mania so I didnít follow his career like younger people, but it would be cool to see him dust himself off, get into something resembling good shape and start skating again in earnest.
[close]

That's what everyone says when the wont admit they have a TiKTok! It's ok bro! It's coool. my money don't jiggle jiggle, it folds i like to see you wiggle wiggle, for sure it makes me want to dribble dribble, you know..

Someone help.
[close]

Wut?
[close]

The video he was referring to was blowing up on tiktok.
[close]

Googled it , watched it, so long as he remains in contact with novak heíll never get better novak is a huge part of his addiction . Not personally but the hangers on and needing to be idolized while others use him for clicks and likes. Itís good heís in the gym and theyíve taken social media from him but he still looks like shit if anything worse than Ever. But yeah he shouldnít ever speak to novak again cause that dude is predatory af. He only uses bam as a talking point to make more money off rehab referrals. And Iím like 90% sure that dude still doing mad blow.
[close]

I know a couple of former opiate addicts that claim to be sober to their families/friends because they no longer do heroin, but they get drunk every day, do blow, eat ecstasy, etc. itís downright bizarre.

Yeah Iíve known plenty of people like that as well. Lost my best friend last year to drugs and he always kinda had the mentality like so long as itís not opiates itís not a problem. Ended up back on opiates in the end and over dosedÖ. Moral of the story if youíre gonna quit one thing just quit em all.

It feels hypocritical to say as I had my fun in my early in 20s but now I just have some beers and hit the spliff at the park and the occasional mushroom chocolate but point stands .

But I do hope bam sticks with it this time . I really think novak needs to go,  but itís nice this thread doesnít have mud for once. You really feel for the guy given even at his worst moments the past few years he was always hyped on skating still. Hopefully he finds that passion again and can let go of his past finally .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

hamisonrye

• Rep: -17
« Reply #4952 on: May 19, 2022, 02:43:32 PM »
Question is, will Bam turn down the opiates for the broken elbow and wrist and just do the Tylenol/Advil thing? Lordt knows I needed them for my broken ankle surgery, the whole thing sucked but the 2 weeks of those and the transition was pretty smooth when I ran out.  I mean a little pain after, but nothing like the first couple of weeks would have been without the Oxy or whatever it was.

That was my first thought when he made that post about the breakage.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #4953 on: June 23, 2022, 02:26:28 PM »

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -42
« Reply #4954 on: June 23, 2022, 10:35:28 PM »
I always thought Ehren had it the worst. .the pogo stick thing was like another show lol

Ehren took a pummeling. probably my favourite dude there Eric Andre was a great addition, too.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

Ignatius J Reilly

• Rep: 92
« Reply #4955 on: June 24, 2022, 06:55:04 AM »
Expand Quote
I always thought Ehren had it the worst. .the pogo stick thing was like another show lol
[close]

Ehren took a pummeling. probably my favourite dude there Eric Andre was a great addition, too.
danger and dave are the unsung heroes of the entire franchise