Author Topic: Friend Ship needs your help  (Read 33182 times)

Fustoop

Re: Friend Ship needs your help
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2019, 12:42:44 PM »
I've seen John Benton say some very uncalled for, borderline racist shit. Big pass on that dude.
Expand Quote
That Garfield comic was really good, never knew they would get deep, or weird like the dog nut one. I also just remembered the Garfield movie with Bill Murray. I could see Garfield exclusively skating curbs and not ever learning a flip trick because it was just to much work for him.
[close]
Fun fact: Bill Murray signed up for the Garfield movie without reading the script because he thought that Joel Coen (of the Coen brothers) was the screenwriter, when in fact it was Joel Cohen (of Cheaper By The Dozen, Monster Mash, etc).

First off, what have I said that is racist?
I love all people. Quit making up lies.
Who are you? When did we meet in NYC? Also, what did I say about girl skating? Was it on social media? If so bring out proof. In real life? You’re a lair.

Fustoop

« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2019, 12:44:33 PM »
Expand Quote
I've seen John Benton say some very uncalled for, borderline racist shit. Big pass on that dude.
Expand Quote
That Garfield comic was really good, never knew they would get deep, or weird like the dog nut one. I also just remembered the Garfield movie with Bill Murray. I could see Garfield exclusively skating curbs and not ever learning a flip trick because it was just to much work for him.
[close]
Fun fact: Bill Murray signed up for the Garfield movie without reading the script because he thought that Joel Coen (of the Coen brothers) was the screenwriter, when in fact it was Joel Cohen (of Cheaper By The Dozen, Monster Mash, etc).
[close]
I called benton out on something he said about girl skaters and in a very friendly way, mentioned that what he was saying, although sounded right to him, was not the correct way to go about it.
He got pissed

Johnes

Let’s see the proof.

I never said such things?

Who are you? Why do you get out of bashing me?

Fustoop

« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2019, 12:47:06 PM »
We met up with him randomly in NYC and he got pissy at a black kid who was leaving the store as he was trying to go in the same door and bitched at him, insulted his intelligence, and he might have called him a monkey - truth be told, this was years ago and I don't remember his exact language, but I do remember the nature of his comments was very aggro and uncalled for.

This never happened.
Who are you? What year was this?
Are you sure it was me?
I respect and love everyone.
You are lying or have me confused for someone else. I’ve live in Seattle for the past 2 1/2 years cool
I haven’t been to NYC since years before that and last time was with my family at Christmas.

Your handle is heckler so I’m assuming you have fun making up bullshit lies about people.

Szechuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2019, 12:59:27 PM »
Expand Quote
We met up with him randomly in NYC and he got pissy at a black kid who was leaving the store as he was trying to go in the same door and bitched at him, insulted his intelligence, and he might have called him a monkey - truth be told, this was years ago and I don't remember his exact language, but I do remember the nature of his comments was very aggro and uncalled for.

This never happened.
Who are you? What year was this?
Are you sure it was me?
I respect and love everyone.
You are lying or have me confused for someone else. I’ve live in Seattle for the past 2 1/2 years cool
I haven’t been to NYC since years before that and last time was with my family at Christmas.

Your handle is heckler so I’m assuming you have fun making up bullshit lies about people.

[close]
It's ok John we know you're a solid dude!

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2019, 01:05:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I called benton out on something he said about girl skaters and in a very friendly way, mentioned that what he was saying, although sounded right to him, was not the correct way to go about it.
He got pissed
[close]

Johnes

Let’s see the proof.

It’s John-Dc
The locals they all know me
When I roll to the park
They sniff my farts
Cuz they know they I’m OG
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Fustoop

« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2019, 01:25:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
He got pissed
[close]

Johnes

Let’s see the proof.

[close]
It’s John-Dc
When I roll to the park
They sniff my farts

Lying is so tight, good job.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2019, 01:28:39 PM »

billy.pepperidge

• Rep: -17
« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2019, 01:30:01 PM »
I sailed my Ship of Friend until i sank it.
I'm crawling on your shores

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2019, 01:42:11 PM »
I’ve known John for years and he would absolutely never say anyting like that.
I’m also glad he’s quick to defend himself and his character here. The guilty ones don’t usually do that
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:06:49 PM by Pappy Jones »

Algar

• Rep: 28
« Reply #159 on: January 13, 2019, 01:43:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
He got pissed
[close]

Johnes

Let’s see the proof.

[close]
It’s John-Dc
When I roll to the park
They sniff my farts
[close]

There's another thread about friendship/the guy from friendship currently so if your that guy, you might want to check the other thread as you responding a bunch to an old posts, but there's stuff from like today....see above micheal jackson popcorn  thingy from above

Fustoop

« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2019, 01:48:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: Fustoop link=topic=102548.msg2936098#msg2936098

date=1547412273
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
He got pissed
[close]

Johnes

Let’s see the proof.

[close]
It’s John-Dc
When I roll to the park
They sniff my farts
[close]

[close]

There's another thread about friendship/the guy from friendship currently so if your that guy, you might want to check the other thread as you responding a bunch to an old posts, but there's stuff from like today....see above micheal jackson popcorn  thingy from above

My name is John Benton,

I do not own/run friendship or anything I was flowed some boards over a couple years, I don’t care about all the drama surrounding the owner or the skateboard company at all that’s Tim Oldon’s Business. Not mine.

I just care about people on her making up some bullshit about me for no reason.

I only made a slap to call out these fools on their lies about me.

ged frall

• Rep: -3
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2019, 02:15:26 PM »
'made a slap'

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2019, 02:19:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
He got pissed
[close]

Johnes

Let’s see the proof.

[close]
It’s John-Dc
When I roll to the park
They sniff my farts
[close]

Okay I’ll try to remember, it
was something like me saying you should embrace diversity in skateboarding and you disagreed in someway.
(Maybe you were rolling on Acid? Which could cloud your memory.)

Obviously I could be remembering incorrectly or it could have been a different person all together.
*Shrug emoji*
My original comment was pretty mellow for describing it as “bashing” lol.

I’ll edit my original post to say, I could be confusing fus with someone else.

Generally people should never believe what they read on slab in the first place haha.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:49:58 PM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2019, 02:27:19 PM »
Obviously I could be remembering incorrectly or it could have been a different person all together.

yea, it seems like this the most logical explanation here. next time you try to paint someone as bigoted you might wanna double check that you got the correct person.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2019, 02:34:32 PM »
Don't you wanna reiterate what you said on Instagram? Where you called me a "cuck" and then claimed you were living in Seattle at the time even though I didn't even say what year this took place?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2019, 03:07:09 PM »
I heard you have a big smelly ass

Fustoop

« Reply #166 on: January 13, 2019, 03:39:17 PM »
Don't you wanna reiterate what you said on Instagram? Where you called me a "cuck" and then claimed you were living in Seattle at the time even though I didn't even say what year this took place?

I asked when it took place, and if you read it why not reply to me instead of hiding behind “heckler”

Your story is just that, a story, a fabrication.

So let’s hear it.

Fustoop

« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2019, 03:42:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
He got pissed
[close]

Johnes

Let’s see the proof.

[close]
It’s John-Dc
When I roll to the park
They sniff my farts
[close]

[close]
was something like me saying you should embrace diversity in skateboarding and you disagreed in someway.

*Shrug emoji*

Generally people should never believe what they read on slab in the first place haha.

Obviously you are remembering incorrectly.

sketchysenpai

• Rep: 5
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2019, 03:45:39 PM »
hey john i made a slap account the same day as you can we be friends

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2019, 04:11:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I asked when it took place, and if you read it why not reply to me instead of hiding behind “heckler”

So let’s hear it.
No, I'm talking about what you posted on your Instagram story (and subsequently deleted), before you asking anything of me, where you claimed that you were living in Seattle at the time the story took place, but I didn't cite a year. It sounds like you know exactly what instance I'm talking about if you already know where you were living at the time.

Also, people who use the word "cuck" in earnest generally have some shady right wing leanings.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Fustoop

« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2019, 04:25:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

So let’s hear it.
[close]
No, I'm talking about what you posted on your Instagram story (and subsequently deleted), before you asking anything of me, where you claimed that you were living in Seattle at the time the story took place, but I didn't cite a year. It sounds like you know exactly what instance I'm talking about if you already know where you were living at the time.

Also, people who use the word "cuck" in earnest generally have some shady right wing leanings.

I don’t care about politics what so ever.

I asked in my Instagram story when it took place as well.
Stop avoid it and just say your claims are bogus.

I get it you want to make me upset and you have, I’m a sensitive person and this really bugs me that you feel the need to try and put me down with this made up story.

billy.pepperidge

• Rep: -17
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2019, 04:33:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

So let’s hear it.
[close]

[close]

I asked in my Instagram story when it took place as well.
Stop avoid it and just say your claims are bogus.

I get it you want to make me upset and you have, I’m a sensitive person and this really bugs me that you feel the need to try and put me down with this made up story.
Don't be upset. Take his woman and make cuck-meat out of him.

euro tm

« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2019, 04:34:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
He got pissed
[close]

Johnes

Let’s see the proof.

[close]
It’s John-Dc
When I roll to the park
They sniff my farts
[close]

[close]

*Shrug emoji*

think before you type.

• Rep: -13
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2019, 04:55:08 PM »
Yalls pussy

euro tm

« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2019, 05:01:26 PM »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2019, 05:02:37 PM »
I heard you have a big smelly ass
One time I saw him dookie in his pants!

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2019, 05:52:36 PM »
I only made a slap

Generally people should never believe what they read on slab

eshins

• Rep: -4
« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2019, 06:00:18 PM »
John Benton of literacy

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2019, 06:19:32 PM »

I can't stand privileged assholes that say this, especially if they're white men.

Fuck you and whatever you do on a skateboard.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2019, 06:28:18 PM »
I don't know of your skating good sir but rest assured I will never appreciate what you do on a skateboard from hence forth.

Good day to you.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this