Author Topic: The "Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him" thread was deleted  (Read 32059 times)

oyolar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The "Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him" thread was deleted
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2019, 05:15:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Y'all remember this one? How is Jason Jesse still allowed anywhere in the industry?
[close]

I mean it’s pretty obvious, people largely didn’t care that much.

I wasn’t checking on slap when the original thread was up but it seems like low hanging fruit to go after JJ. There’s a lot worse people than him with a lot more power and sway that energy should be focused on. I’m not saying I agree with JJ either to be clear, he came off as pretty dumb and did a terrible job responding to people during that period from what I remember.
[close]

In skate industry/scene? Who?

Also, can’t we call out both?

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2019, 05:35:57 PM »
Holy fuck that is soooo good
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

cuckflip

« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2019, 05:50:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Y'all remember this one? How is Jason Jesse still allowed anywhere in the industry?
[close]

I wasn’t checking on slap when the original thread was up but it seems like low hanging fruit to go after JJ. There’s a lot worse people than him with a lot more power and sway that energy should be focused on. I’m not saying I agree with JJ either to be clear, he came off as pretty dumb and did a terrible job responding to people during that period from what I remember.
[close]

[close]

I was referring to people in government/ heads of corporations. Idk what’s up with skate industry politics but regardless I would still argue that’s low level in the scheme of things.

You can do whatever and call whoever out you want. My argument is that, especially in this case, calling people out is 1. not going to change anything 2. usually more nuanced than right/wrong.

I’m kinda lamenting on call out culture in general here. But in all honesty I don’t think JJ is necessarily a bad person (don’t know him personally and admittedly don’t know a whole lot of his story) and I think that’s the case for a lot of other people that were calling him out. Yeah he seems really dumb for having SS stuff or whatever it was but people have to understand that’s also just another aesthetic choice however dumb or insulting you the viewer may perceive it.

I think if you truly worries about the rise of racist authoritarian overlords you would probably care more about big tech than Jason Jesse

Audrey II

• Rep: 14176
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2019, 07:08:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I was referring to people in government/ heads of corporations. Idk what’s up with skate industry politics but regardless I would still argue that’s low level in the scheme of things.

You can do whatever and call whoever out you want. My argument is that, especially in this case, calling people out is 1. not going to change anything 2. usually more nuanced than right/wrong.

I’m kinda lamenting on call out culture in general here. But in all honesty I don’t think JJ is necessarily a bad person (don’t know him personally and admittedly don’t know a whole lot of his story) and I think that’s the case for a lot of other people that were calling him out. Yeah he seems really dumb for having SS stuff or whatever it was but people have to understand that’s also just another aesthetic choice however dumb or insulting you the viewer may perceive it.

I think if you truly worries about the rise of racist authoritarian overlords you would probably care more about big tech than Jason Jesse

That’s twice now you’ve admitted to not knowing what you’re talking about. If you don’t know the whole story and all the details then your opinions on this topic are pretty worthless.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2019, 07:47:58 PM »
We need to collectively lower our expectations. Reading between the lines I figure his mother was some sort of drug pig and the brothers got in there put her ass to work. Fuck yeah he hates black people! Look at that five head I call bullshit he came out of a sober woman. No fucking way
listen to cosmic psychos

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2019, 09:19:32 PM »
He was prob born with a 4.5 head,but years of beanies and two hat life kicked that hairline back a few inches to the street sign it is now.

Gentle Jones still a poosey

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2019, 09:40:32 AM »
Those photoshops and gifs are brilliant. Can't stop laughing at the Dime ones and wish the screensaver was real.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2019, 02:34:13 PM »

Doroteo Arango

• Rep: -26
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2019, 06:07:10 PM »
How are pro skateboarders and thrasher still supporting this guy?

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2019, 06:16:34 PM »
How are pro skateboarders and thrasher still supporting this guy?

He’s a gnarly bro

Doroteo Arango

• Rep: -26
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2019, 06:45:20 PM »
Just cruises to soty and everyone is ok with that. How is this not uncomfortable for skateboarders seeing him walk around knowing this dude is in a nazi metal band, how many passes can a guy like that get?

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2019, 07:36:39 PM »
Just cruises to soty and everyone is ok with that. How is this not uncomfortable for skateboarders seeing him walk around knowing this dude is in a nazi metal band, how many passes can a guy like that get?
the “skate scene” is a joke, look at how much influence a mediocre skater like lil Wayne just buys his way in.....

Oh he’s okay he’s giving us publicity blah blah.

Bullshit! Anyone who has any real salt or integrity would’ve vibed out someone like that.

To be fair to wheezy he might be a genuine person about skating, and for that I commend him for trying.

I just feel like he didn’t earn his place to get hooked up.
Dueces Bitch's

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2019, 08:14:04 PM »
Did you mean to not say the Baby?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2019, 08:44:14 PM »
haven't thought about this dude in a minute
is he really on ace? i just bought some...

also wild that he's out here using his swastika covered motorcycle to sell t-shirts lol
guess he doesnt have much to lose at this point and the nazi and anti-pic dudes think motorcycle are cool.

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2019, 12:57:48 PM »

also wild that he's out here using his swastika covered motorcycle to sell t-shirts lol
guess he doesnt have much to lose at this point and the nazi and anti-pic dudes think motorcycle are cool.

I've seen that bike and didn't see any swazi shit on it. But now that you're back, how long did it take for you to compile all that footage? I've got some dirt on some people and looking to hire your services. You can be like the batman for rumors and let us know if they're true

Fat Tire

• Rep: -18
  • "Do A Kickflip!" Hahaha...
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #136 on: December 15, 2019, 01:47:25 PM »
Why are people talking about this again

yourfuckingdad

• Rep: -7
« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2019, 03:04:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I've seen that bike and didn't see any swazi shit on it. But now that you're back, how long did it take for you to compile all that footage? I've got some dirt on some people and looking to hire your services. You can be like the batman for rumors and let us know if they're true

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2019, 03:35:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

He swapped the gas cap and other swazi stuff of it a ways back. Haven't seen recent up close pics of it though,so who (cares) knows. I feel like he has sorta learn something from it all.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2019, 03:45:49 PM »
still a midget

Ianizyeah

• Rep: -59
« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2019, 04:04:23 PM »
Jason is the shit. Funny ass dude. Rips. I don’t mind joking for the sake of fun about his old problems. But fuck you if you don’t respect was he’s done and are not able to forgive and move on from anything suspect he’s done in the past. He ain’t spreading hate and neither should you.

conqueso

« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2019, 04:20:43 PM »
Jason is the shit. Funny ass dude. Rips. I don’t mind joking for the sake of fun about his old problems. But fuck you if you don’t respect was he’s done and are not able to forgive and move on from anything suspect he’s done in the past. He ain’t spreading hate and neither should you.

fuck off kook

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal

wurfnnjs

• Rep: 0
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2019, 04:54:10 PM »
Gotta respect the guy who did two video parts in the 80s and regularly got 5th in contests.

Jesse was the guy who they sent out to demos when hosoi or gator had a schedule conflict.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1137
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2019, 08:32:08 PM »
dude fuck you and 1010

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2019, 08:42:23 PM »
  He had opportunity for years to speak on the natzi stuff.  He just let it sit there. Peanut Brown and his bullshit about his mom and all the swatiskas.   It might have never went down like it did if he had quelled peoples concerns and people did have concerns.  So hows it anyone elses fault?  If you respect him don't fucking watch that 9 club episode, cause thats pathetic. Edit actually it dosnt matter hes a racist and so's his daughter.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 08:44:35 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2019, 09:13:23 PM »
I'm just going to go ask him
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2019, 09:20:28 PM »

Dang it really went to 118 pages huh. Also completely forgot I made this with ill_Murray

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJaR79rhm6Q&t

Between this and the PS thread getting bumped it was almost worth it being deleted. Just top tier SLAP content.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2019, 10:24:49 PM »
That Hitler reaction vid is honestly one of the best things to come out of SLAP

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

primitive_rage

• Rep: 1