Author Topic: The "Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him" thread was deleted  (Read 32220 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: The "Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him" thread was deleted
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2019, 10:43:24 PM »
I'm just going to go ask him
  Don't forget to ask him about his daughter wearing all the natzi shit and her managing the natzi band.   And good on you if you check him man, nothing wrong with that.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2019, 06:48:32 AM »

According to other interviews he:

Hates white people for the genocide of Native Americans and the destruction of the environment that followed.

Complicates the "he's a Nazi" narrative. 

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2019, 06:49:49 AM »
The Nazi also hates cross burners.   He's a complicated fella

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2019, 06:51:17 AM »
Also loves his parents......

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2019, 06:57:35 AM »

Hates white people for the genocide of Native Americans and the destruction of the environment that followed.

1010 of recycling

Audrey II

• Rep: 14183
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2019, 07:27:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
  Don't forget to ask him about his daughter wearing all the natzi shit and her managing the natzi band.   And good on you if you check him man, nothing wrong with that.
that nazi aSS though

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 07:30:00 AM by Audrey II »
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2019, 07:49:53 AM »
Red stars and Nazi birds together on one hat?

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2019, 08:05:54 AM »

so he wants to get back to the good ole days

That's not a power point of the wnsm
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

AssFlea

« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2019, 08:11:57 AM »
I have an anti swastika tattoo. A huge one. I got it on dust. Jim saw it at roll for rob. He scoffed and in the next Thrasher there was a 2 page Fuck racism Real ad with the original huff hydrant photo .

Wanna see.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Audrey II

« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2019, 08:22:42 AM »
I have an anti swastika tattoo. A huge one. I got it on dust. Jim saw it at roll for rob. He scoffed and in the next Thrasher there was a 2 page Fuck racism Real ad with the original huff hydrant photo .

Wanna see.

knowing that we may have crossed paths at roll for rob is amazing, also not surprised you smoke dust. lets see this tattoo that jim "scoffed" at.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2019, 09:50:48 AM »
Expand Quote

Wanna see.
[close]

knowing that we may have crossed paths at roll for rob is amazing, also not surprised you smoke dust. lets see this tattoo that jim "scoffed" at.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=108319.60

Unsurprisingly Assflea posted it in the wrong thread.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2019, 10:43:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Wanna see.
[close]

[close]

Haha dust ass tattoo havin assflea

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

AssFlea

« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2019, 11:14:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Wanna see.
[close]

[close]

dabs and flat bar. 
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2019, 01:12:49 PM »

Wanna see.
to be honest, if i saw this at a glance i might think it's a pro-nazi skater tattoo
not stanning for Jim. I spoke to him about Gonz' swastikas and felt like he was pretty dismissive.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 01:14:20 PM by eraserheadfuckers »

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2019, 01:46:57 PM »
of course jim is dismissive on something like that. he may be a good dude but he is clueless when it comes to dealing with conflict and basically admitted to so when the 1010 stuff was going full bore. people like him are kind of the worst to be honest. big talkers on issues when they arent directly in his face.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2019, 01:49:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Wanna see.
[close]

[close]

[close]
Haha dust ass tattoo havin assflea

Lol

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2019, 03:31:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
that nazi aSS though

I can't say Im super into that.  Wider ass for me thanks, not a comment on her, Im sure lots of guys would think its great.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #167 on: December 16, 2019, 03:40:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Wanna see.
[close]

[close]

[close]

dabs and flat bar.

Quit with the dabs thing, you're obviously a dusty meth head

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #168 on: December 16, 2019, 04:15:21 PM »
rent a nazi on cameo

cuckflip

« Reply #169 on: December 16, 2019, 05:58:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Y'all remember this one? How is Jason Jesse still allowed anywhere in the industry?
[close]

I mean it’s pretty obvious, people largely didn’t care that much.

I wasn’t checking on slap when the original thread was up but it seems like low hanging fruit to go after JJ. There’s a lot worse people than him with a lot more power and sway that energy should be focused on. I’m not saying I agree with JJ either to be clear, he came off as pretty dumb and did a terrible job responding to people during that period from what I remember.
[close]

In skate industry/scene? Who?
[close]

Also, can’t we call out both?
[close]

I was referring to people in government/ heads of corporations. Idk what’s up with skate industry politics but regardless I would still argue that’s low level in the scheme of things.

You can do whatever and call whoever out you want. My argument is that, especially in this case, calling people out is 1. not going to change anything 2. usually more nuanced than right/wrong.

I’m kinda lamenting on call out culture in general here. But in all honesty I don’t think JJ is necessarily a bad person (don’t know him personally and admittedly don’t know a whole lot of his story) and I think that’s the case for a lot of other people that were calling him out. Yeah he seems really dumb for having SS stuff or whatever it was but people have to understand that’s also just another aesthetic choice however dumb or insulting you the viewer may perceive it.

I think if you truly worries about the rise of racist authoritarian overlords you would probably care more about big tech than Jason Jesse
[close]

That’s twice now you’ve admitted to not knowing what you’re talking about. If you don’t know the whole story and all the details then your opinions on this topic are pretty worthless.
They’re really not, I don’t have to know his life story and slap drama to understand things aren’t black and white.

Btw my hunch was partly proven by Max above ^

AssFlea

« Reply #170 on: December 16, 2019, 10:12:32 PM »
I would like to sit down and talk with him. Try and understand.
Is it childish shit or was it profitable? Or is he just trying to look like a punching back for FSU.

He was at lynch in Boston and this guy who was thinking about protesting on the illusion's lawn with a live band an a heard of crust punks was going to go fight him.

I gave him a ride. I guess there was some bad blood over some band or an album credit? IDK. I just wanted to see if 1010 had the hands that people claim.

I doubt it. I think its regs. I was the from of the 80s skate Nazis my best friend Eli who was a Jewish skin got a pass. I was a punk kid who got a pass because of skill on the board and I stole tobacco.

None of these kids except the adult ehs were real Nazis.
I was at a party with these Fuckers after 6th grade graduation. One OLD bone head left the shot gun out. A drunk friend grabbed the pump and racked it. Points it right at my chest. Fingers on the trigger locked and loaded.
My little bro best bro rip
Kicked him down the stairs before he smoked me.
He had stabbed the other low level skin in the Achilles tendon with a screwdriver that was sharpened. Like 3 days before. Hung up the bloods sock.

I have no idea why we hung out there. We were just babys. 6the grade.
They gave me lots of girls to Fuck. I really wanted to Fuck the Nazi and cum all over the swazis like targets.

I fucked this Nazi kid. He was in gash. Gay Aryan Skin Head. I think it was a chapter of one though.

He liked no lube. Just spit and blood
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #171 on: December 16, 2019, 10:22:46 PM »
thanks assflea, we appreciate it

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1223
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #172 on: December 16, 2019, 10:25:58 PM »
Is it childish shit or was it profitable? Or is he just trying to look like a punching back for FSU.

He was at lynch in Boston and this guy who was thinking about protesting on the illusion's lawn with a live band an a heard of crust punks was going to go fight him.

I gave him a ride. I guess there was some bad blood over some band or an album credit? IDK. I just wanted to see if 1010 had the hands that people claim.

I doubt it. I think its regs. I was the from of the 80s skate Nazis my best friend Eli who was a Jewish skin got a pass. I was a punk kid who got a pass because of skill on the board and I stole tobacco.

I was at a party with these Fuckers after 6th grade graduation. One OLD bone head left the shot gun out. A drunk friend grabbed the pump and racked it. Points it right at my chest. Fingers on the trigger locked and loaded.
He had stabbed the other low level skin in the Achilles tendon with a screwdriver that was sharpened. Like 3 days before. Hung up the bloods sock.

They gave me lots of girls to Fuck. I really wanted to Fuck the Nazi and cum all over the swazis like targets.

I fucked this Nazi kid. He was in gash. Gay Aryan Skin Head. I think it was a chapter of one though.

dude what

AssFlea

« Reply #173 on: December 16, 2019, 10:33:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Do you know that you have a son? His name is Stan and he also posts on Slap.

I love going back.and reading dab rants
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2019, 02:43:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
that nazi aSS though

[close]
  I can't say Im super into that.  Wider ass for me thanks, not a comment on her, Im sure lots of guys would think its great.

whats her insta?

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2019, 05:08:34 AM »
@scoutjessee

Audrey II

« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2019, 05:26:29 AM »
Expand Quote

Wanna see.
[close]
to be honest, if i saw this at a glance i might think it's a pro-nazi skater tattoo
not stanning for Jim. I spoke to him about Gonz' swastikas and felt like he was pretty dismissive.

This may be an anti swastika skater tattoo, but at the end of the day, you got a swastika tattooed on you.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2019, 05:28:19 AM »
I really wanted to Fuck the Nazi and cum all over the swazis like targets.

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2019, 05:32:32 AM »
Thanks Assflea for making my Tuesday better

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2019, 05:43:19 AM »

Look at your fucking shoes bro your foot is coming out
you need to beautify yourself before you try to come at these people's properties
jesus fuck i bet you see a lot of police