Author Topic: Truly Independent Trucks and Wheels Brands E.G. Consolidated Decks.  (Read 4960 times)

Nth syd bear

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
Re: Truly Independent Trucks and Wheels Brands E.G. Consolidated Decks.
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2018, 02:25:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Man just why. I thought the only reason we even heard about
This brand in the last 20 years was coz some of the staff respond to some psters nonsense about Andy Roy and shit.. I remember this shite brand from the 90’s who paid them any attn
They might as well of been rollerblades they were just NOT going to sell in any shop I’ve ever been in.

I never rember seeing a freind or aquentince with one ever just leave em to die
[close]

Have you suffered a massive head injury?
[close]

Haven't we all never rember seeing a freind or aquentice with one ever at some point in our lives?
was what I wrote than in comprehensible?? Real question

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2018, 12:32:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This brand in the last 20 years was coz some of the staff respond to some psters nonsense about Andy Roy and shit.. I remember this shite brand from the 90’s who paid them any attn
They might as well of been rollerblades they were just NOT going to sell in any shop I’ve ever been in.

[close]

[close]

Haven't we all never rember seeing a freind or aquentice with one ever at some point in our lives?
[close]
Kinda  :-\

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2018, 02:34:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Kinda  :-\
noted I’ve been acting like a space cadet the last 48 hrs..

woodinbrine

• Rep: 13
  • ᛐᛅᚢᛐᛁᚾ ᛙᛁᚴ ᚠᚱᛁᛅ
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2018, 03:04:29 AM »
You can find Consolidated stuff on Swedish/Norwegian webshop Junkyard right next to Rip’n’Dip, Nike and all that other stuff that you’d think they wouldn’t want to be associated with. «Support Your Local Skate Shop» decks and all that but the shop doesn’t even have a physical store as far as I know.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2018, 05:58:24 AM »
Probs could do a day of research but this is a great resource wondering if there are other Brands like Consolidated that make decent wheels and trucks but absolutely hate Zumiez and online big box Mall sell out culture. That will not sell to big online shops or mall shops but only to INDY skater run Shops.
That that kind of attitude is in their mission statement. I'm old and when I began skating I was treated like a young Hell's Angel now all I see is Nike this and Red Bull that , and Independent Trucks and Spitfire wheels at Zumiez makes me fucking sick to my stomach. Are there any brands that will not sell out to the mall or big online warehouses?

edit ,,,

I dont know how in the holy fuck this got confused for me shitting on Consolidated Their rabbit giving another rabbit his foot for luck is gonna be my open/shut sign on my shop door , fucking Love consolidated don't be regular I'm way more Jaded than you but I can still fucking read Im praising Consolidated not shitting on them for fucks sake read before you reply

https://www.skatewarehouse.com/Consolidated_Skateboard_Decks/catpage-DKCONSOLID.html

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2018, 08:25:42 AM »
Last two boards have been scumco. Made in pa, collab with local shops and make hand dyed veneers. https://www.krudco.com/products/scumco-strike-anywhere

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2018, 08:45:15 AM »
I actually like some of their graphics to be honest. If they toned down the edge-lord stuff a good bit and dropped their kooky chinese made slip ons, I think there would be a big improvement. They're just too on the nose with some of their stuff. I'm not gonna snag a deck that says "Mall Chains Suck" because I don't really care enough to have that as my graphic.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
  • the moon rules
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2018, 09:23:39 AM »
You used to be able to buy their boards in Dicks Sporting Goods. They also ran a campaign promoting shopping at local skateshops, then the next month they started one that read along the lines of “fuck your local skateshop” where you could print out a dealer application and buy direct from them. Also lol at promoting the Don’t Do It crap while their number one rider rode for Puma and they hung their banners in the warehouse. The biggest hypocrite company in skateboarding
fuck you bama

bo golden

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2018, 09:46:43 AM »
Truly Independents are my fave trucks