Author Topic: Steam Winter Sale 2018  (Read 761 times)

Tally810

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
Steam Winter Sale 2018
« on: December 25, 2018, 06:25:54 AM »
What did you guys cop from the winter sale so far?  So far I've only grabbed the newest assassins Creed game and it's been suprisingly great.  Put what deals you've got and if they are good or not.

Garth Marenghi

Re: Steam Winter Sale 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 01:45:12 AM »
Crypt of the Necrodancer - A bit confusing at first but seems like a lot of fun. Custom songs option? Nice.

Environmental station Alpha - Seems like an atmospheric metroidvania. Having just finished Symphony of the Night, this will not be played in a while. 

Hyper Light Drifter - Beautiful, need to have a day off to really dive into it.

Tower 57 - Really great in 2 co-op.  If you're into Chaos Engine, this should do the trick.

Sonic Mania - An amazing overhaul. A lot more responsive controls.

Will probably also buy S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl and Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon at some point.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 08:34:46 AM by Garth Marenghi »

Tally810

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 06:30:14 PM »
Crypt of the Necrodancer - A bit confusing at first but seems like a lot of fun. Custom songs option? Nice.

Environmental station Alpha - Seems like an atmospheric metroidvania. Having just finished Symphony of the Night, this will not be played in a while. 

Hyper Light Drifter - Beautiful, need to have a day off to really dive into it.

Tower 57 - Really great in 2 co-op.  If you're into Chaos Engine, this should do the trick.

Sonic Mania - An amazing overhaul. A lot more responsive controls.

Will probably also buy S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl and Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon at some point.
Nice dude I was looking at crypt of the necrodancer since the reviews on it are so damn good.  Might grab it and play it later.  I haven't liked an assassins Creed game in years but Odyssey is so damn good so far.  Maybe it's because I'm almost 30 hours into my Greek mythology sleeve on my left arm and this whole story is Greek mythology based so I'm hooked

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 06:59:09 PM »
Insurgency: Sandstorm